First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
why are my friends leaving Cr.
Posted 7/16/16

Ocale wrote:

I insult others 24/7 because I do not know how to communicate in any other way.


Word
17821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 7/16/16
I think this war dragged on long enough. I sincerely apologize for making Ranwolf leave the forums and I shall message him a letter of apology.
9654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

Ocale wrote:

I insult others 24/7 because I do not know how to communicate in any other way.


Fuck you.



EDIT: I think i saw ranwolf banned, might have been me looking wrong though
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

potentsativa wrote:

Ocale wrote:
I insult others 24/7 because I do not know how to communicate in any other way.

Word
what..what a shock hurr hurr, is that how you still playing in the forum games with the girlz?

You and PV should turn Female again and go on a ride of comments on here XP (too many to fool with?)
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
Lmao, yeah it sucks having someone report you all the time but if you say idiotic shit you shouldn't be too surprised.
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell Ranwolf off Ironic, considering many people find me annoying, huh?


You're one of my least favourite forumers
Posted 7/16/16
Only dumbasses with IQ of a rock threat and blame others in internet forums. We are all here because of common interest, no need to start unnecessary fights

If you want to act big do it IRL and don't come to the forums to expand your frail ego.

I'm here just to recruit new members to my Evil army, join me now and I'll make CR a better place.
17821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

stars201 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell Ranwolf off Ironic, considering many people find me annoying, huh?


You're one of my least favourite forumers


I'm sorry if it is because of my lewd nature. If its due to the fact that you're possibly diametrically opposite to me on politics, I'll try to be calmer.
:(


Edit: Didn't want to shit on Ranwolf if he's distressed enough to leave the forum. Sorry for the rant.
20934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


stars201 wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I'm sorry. I just wanted to tell Ranwolf off Ironic, considering many people find me annoying, huh?


You're one of my least favourite forumers


I'm sorry if it is because of my lewd nature. If its due to the fact that you're possibly diametrically opposite to me on politics, I'll try to be calmer.
:(


Lol no one like poor pv lol. Well don't be a drama fucking queen
26062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
Ranwolf is a grown ass man. Insulting is common on the internet. It's not a big deal. If he's not enjoying himself on the forum then it's just his decision on how he wants to spend his free time.

No need for anyone to get theirs panties up their ass.

Posted 7/16/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Ranwolf is a grown ass man. Insulting is common on the internet. It's not a big deal. If he's not enjoying himself on the forum then it's just his decision on how he wants to spend his free time.

No need for anyone to get theirs panties up their ass.



I would expect this remark from you seeing how your part of Pv's clan..
you are correct about Ranwolf being strong but might point here is what Pv said- was cruel as he does this all the time.
Posted 7/16/16
Several people seem to have left lately but hopefully your friend will be back.
26062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

ck1west wrote:
I would expect this remark from you seeing how your part of Pv's clan..
you are correct about Ranwolf being strong but might point here is what Pv said- was cruel as he does this all the time.


Clan? Wtf are you talkin' about mate? This ain't fuckin' high school with cliques and shit.

What I know about Ranwolf is he ain't no bitch. He's fine. Doesn't make PV right, I ain't know what he said. I leave that up to moderators to decide.

31903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / 海の家れもん
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
17821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Online
Posted 7/16/16
I'm truly sorry if my comment caused Ranwolf to leave the forums. That was not my intention. I tried to make amends, I hate causing drama.
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
Such crybaby drama.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.