First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Can you draw happiness in a can?
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So can you draw happiness in a can? Are you good at drawing?

I'm only asking you not telling you.



Enjoy!!!
Posted 7/16/16
I'm a good tracer
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

stars201 wrote:

I'm a good tracer


Good to know.


I'm okay at tracing.
Posted 7/16/16
Can you can it?

ha-ha

Join the Evil army for more puns gone bad.
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
What do you mean? Do you just want me to Photoshop 'Happiness' into a can?
Posted 7/16/16
The real question is: Will it blend?
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

guitarzim22 wrote:

What do you mean? Do you just want me to Photoshop 'Happiness' into a can?


I'm asking if you can draw happiness in a can. I don't want Photoshop.
One Punch Mod
98288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/16/16 , edited 7/16/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So can you draw happiness in a can? Are you good at drawing?

I'm only asking you not telling you.



Enjoy!!!


This sounds about as nonsensical as that "The Title it speaks for itself" bit you always put in your thread descriptions regardless of whether or not the title actually is sufficient in and of itself.

Since it does seem that this is very much a loose piece of conversational creative whimsy, and you've not added any clarification to make it a more directed discussion, I'm moving it to Chit Chat.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/16

lorreen wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So can you draw happiness in a can? Are you good at drawing?

I'm only asking you not telling you.



Enjoy!!!


This sounds about as nonsensical as that "The Title it speaks for itself" bit you always put in your thread descriptions regardless of whether or not the title actually is sufficient in and of itself.

Since it does seem that this is very much a loose piece of conversational creative whimsy, and you've not added any clarification to make it a more directed discussion, I'm moving it to Chit Chat.


Can you draw happiness in a can?
1530 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 7/16/16
If given enough time, maybe. I can't guarantee it will be a pleasant looking can, but it will evoke happiness.... I hope..
Posted 7/17/16

What makes you happy is inside the can.
Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
You can draw attention in a can
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

Deyre wrote:

You can draw attention in a can


No.
Banned
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Its true. "I love you" can.
47093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Thanks for the comments.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.