First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Um... hello...
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

Hairbelly wrote:


Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!


Thank you, it does seem friendly, everyone has been nice so far
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

missgezky wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:


Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!


Thank you, it does seem friendly, everyone has been nice so far


You just wait until someone is going to debate politics/religion/trump/clinton and weird intimate personal questions.

790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


missgezky wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:


Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!


Thank you, it does seem friendly, everyone has been nice so far


You just wait until someone is going to debate politics/religion/trump/clinton and weird intimate personal questions.



Aah but you see I'm a politics student so I'd enjoy that Not sure about the weird intimate personal questions though I must admit
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
harro <3
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Leave now, before it's too late.
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Hello! And welcome to crunchyroll! I'm new too as well. Haha
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Fluffy_Bloom, I love you.
8508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

missgezky wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


missgezky wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:


Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!


Thank you, it does seem friendly, everyone has been nice so far


You just wait until someone is going to debate politics/religion/trump/clinton and weird intimate personal questions.



Aah but you see I'm a politics student so I'd enjoy that Not sure about the weird intimate personal questions though I must admit


Hellos, what is your social security number?
5118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


missgezky wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


missgezky wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:


Unseen_Horizon wrote:

I don't usually use the forums or the website (just the app to watch anime) but I thought I might as well say hello!


missgezky wrote:

Hi! I'm new too so you're not alone haha, welcome!

Welcome to both of you! It's a great community. Enjoy your stay. Cheers!


Thank you, it does seem friendly, everyone has been nice so far


You just wait until someone is going to debate politics/religion/trump/clinton and weird intimate personal questions.



Aah but you see I'm a politics student so I'd enjoy that Not sure about the weird intimate personal questions though I must admit


Hellos, what is your social security number?


I admire the way you went straight for the personal question there
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Hello
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/16
Haha I'm new to the community side of this site as well! Just now getting back into anime. Hello fellow noobie!
5474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/17/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Fluffy_Bloom, I love you.


What's up with sad face ? Bahahah
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.