First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you support your government?
Posted 7/18/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


potentsativa wrote:
Anarchy!!!
I see... your butt slapping continues.. would it create anarchy?



Anarchy is intrinsic to all life, my butt slapping mearly nudges it closer to the surface.
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
I'm not particularly against the government, but I don't support them when it comes to their denial of certain freedoms with surveillance and their "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" approach.
61156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / F / Queens NY
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
I pay my taxes, so in the most literal sense, I "support" my government regardless of what I may say at a given moment.

Even if you don't like who gets elected, even if you agree with policy, it's still a crime not to pay for wars, public schools, and social services.

Something to think about.
52866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


ItsMai wrote:

Lol no. With all the killings and denial of due process encouraged by the president and supported by millions of people in my country? Nope.


What country? Iran? North Korea?



There only one Country you should support, Yep you guessed it, that would be Roman Empire! After all they are Superior Civilization! Some day the World will know the peace of Rome! Bow down to Marcus Octavius!

Or face your death!

7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16
Yes, sure I also play this game on my phone and it never sucks because I use this link http://777extraslot.com/
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16
Considering it's not very representative and has been taken over by plutocrats, no.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

JanusCascade wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


ItsMai wrote:

Lol no. With all the killings and denial of due process encouraged by the president and supported by millions of people in my country? Nope.


What country? Iran? North Korea?



There only one Country you should support, Yep you guessed it, that would be Roman Empire! After all they are Superior Civilization! Some day the World will know the peace of Rome! Bow down to Marcus Octavius!

Or face your death!



*Bows down to the glorious emperor*
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16
There's no bloody way I'll support the morons running my country, just look at him...



No but really I do respect the voters even if they voted for the wrong person, however I can't say the same for the people who got the votes and who are running my country in the ground!
8351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 7/19/16
I don't support National but they're better than Labour or the greens...
17648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
Of course not. Those filthy, incompetent Capitalists need to be brought to justice. The guillotine would be the perfect device for such an endeavour.
Omni42 
4557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16

Iconodule wrote:

I don't support National but they're better than Labour or the greens...


I wouldn't say they're better. Labour just has no real policy of their own, they're simply the Opposition and nothing else. The Greens just get too wrapped up in certain issues to be effective or engaging where it matters, The sad part is National claiming that they got us through the recession when it was really the fact we had a nice fat surplus because of Labour back when they had their own merits other than being the not-National. Unfortunately a lot of people see National as the "financially responsible" option when really Labour was that and National is more focused on improving the lot of the rich while ignoring the disadvantaged and blaming them for their circumstances. Worst of all is their "we have a long term plan" for the housing crisis, a plan which amounts to token "measures" against investors which are just as damaging to first home buyers and don't actually deter the people who are inflating this bubble while insisting that "this is just the market correcting itself, housing has been undervalued for years".

*Edit* Also, I personally like to refer to John by his honorary Chinese name, Wan.

gsm642 
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
I support the government stances on ufos mainly because after my experiences we are not ready and we should not be told the truth we still have a long way to go and have to undergo many chances both individually and as a society first
5827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
in truth i think my government and likely many others are let by selfish fools who are willing to say/do anything to get into power but much of what they do is probably more harmful then beneficial
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Of course not. Those filthy, incompetent Capitalists need to be brought to justice. The guillotine would be the perfect device for such an endeavour.


8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16

potentsativa wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


potentsativa wrote:
Anarchy!!!
I see... your butt slapping continues.. would it create anarchy?



Anarchy is intrinsic to all life, my butt slapping mearly nudges it closer to the surface.


Anarchy sux.




missgezky wrote:

I'm not particularly against the government, but I don't support them when it comes to their denial of certain freedoms with surveillance and their "nothing to hide, nothing to fear" approach.


I partly agree with the surveillance one but i say that better to have more surveillance than a terrorist hiding and blowing stuff up
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.