First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Is dis true?
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/18/16 , edited 7/18/16

*trigger warning* http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/001/074/987/2fe.gif *trigger warning*

and then next thread would be the slice of that pie #remastered
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
R.I.P to anyone without a 4k screen

Yeah, this is pretty true, still hate that bitch from Oreimo
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

chiyotoko wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


Drozy wrote:


Wow the last one though




What does glop mean?


You sound so innocent. We'll not corrupt you today.


Please? c:


MrMoondoggie wrote:

Lol some of these are pretty good they do basically sum up the worst parts of each of these characters.


Explain the good ones pls


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Rin does have a dirty anus.


PV! EXPLAIN HOW YOU KNOW THAT.


Hrafna wrote:

So, I'm into maximum clumsy jealous possessive straight up bitch cunt sadistic bulldyke drunkards who can't kiss me without piercing my skull and edgy mary sues with scarf fetishes who can glop two years worth of semen.



That's noteworthy


Explain the Asuna one pls
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/18/16 , edited 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
Explain the Asuna one pls
She liked to drink milk for 2 whole years.



9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/18/16 , edited 7/18/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:
Explain the Asuna one pls
She liked to drink milk for 2 whole years.





I drank chocolate milk in 14 years. Didnt drink anything else.
Fabulous.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
I drank chocolate milk in 14 years. Didnt drink anything else.
Fabulous.
was it all glop?

474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/16 , edited 7/18/16

guitarzim22 wrote:

R.I.P to anyone without a 4k screen

Yeah, this is pretty true, still hate that bitch from Oreimo


Who need 4k screen when you can fap more on 1440P?
Posted 7/18/16

Hrafna wrote:

So, I'm into maximum clumsy jealous possessive straight up bitch cunt sadistic bulldyke drunkards who can't kiss me without piercing my skull and edgy mary sues with scarf fetishes who can glop two years worth of semen.


That's noteworthy



LOL
One Punch Mod
104642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/18/16 , edited 7/18/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

Is dis true?



Closed for a variety of reasons.

1) posted in General Discussion for unclear reasons. The image features anime characters, probably a closer fit for Anime, but

2) Completely unclear title and opening post.

3) The (excessively large) image,does give a sense of topic with its title, but in addition to the image being inappropriately large, some of those labels are inappropriately vulgar, and the whole topic of "your waifu is shit," even if intended as a joke, is kind of questionable.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.