First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you give it up to a famous person?
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Ca't say I care about famous. If it was just rich... my price would prolly be higher than anyone would be willing to pay anyway. So no?
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Elvikun wrote:

Ca't say I care about famous. If it was just rich... my price would prolly be higher than anyone would be willing to pay anyway. So no? :P


Elvikun, I love you.
Posted 7/18/16
No
5615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Korriban
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Definitely not
5612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Outer Orbit
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

Ca't say I care about famous. If it was just rich... my price would prolly be higher than anyone would be willing to pay anyway. So no? :P


Elvikun, I love you.


Hmm.
Well, you certainly are famous, but are you rich?
4490 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
No.
Posted 7/18/16
This situation makes me think of Nana. So no, I'm not to attentive on famous people nor do I care
1060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Hell no, I don't believe in no strings attached sex, and I defiantly wouldn't pay them, I would only do that if I had kids, hit rock bottom and can't find a job to feed them
16371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Nah.....
I don't think so.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Famous for what is really the question. Probably not.
Posted 7/18/16
If she's a nice person, I might start dating her. Celebrities aren't that great anyway. Oftentimes they run into bankruptcy for the sake of spending too much cash on useless stuff. Also if she's able to not cheat me durin her film/interviews/concerts/vlogging/gaming/cosplaying expeditions: then it'll be fine.

I won't have sex with her yet either. Don't want the world gawking at us. Like JB and Selena Gomez... Ugh!
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

Elvikun wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Elvikun wrote:

Ca't say I care about famous. If it was just rich... my price would prolly be higher than anyone would be willing to pay anyway. So no? :P


Elvikun, I love you.


Hmm.
Well, you certainly are famous, but are you rich?


Okay, I'll see you when I get rich. Hopefully my pop up book that stabs you idea can be used as an assassination device.
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

vampirecell wrote:

Hell no, I don't believe in no strings attached sex, and I defiantly wouldn't pay them, I would only do that if I had kids, hit rock bottom and can't find a job to feed them


Can't sex be it's own reward?
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/18/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


vampirecell wrote:

Hell no, I don't believe in no strings attached sex, and I defiantly wouldn't pay them, I would only do that if I had kids, hit rock bottom and can't find a job to feed them


Can't sex be it's own reward?


HAHA
790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/18/16
Really I guess it depends on circumstances but taking it as just a random famous person that I don't like/know then no I probably would not.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.