First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply 25 most annoying types of ppl on facebook
21042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
Probably the one with an opinion on everything. While I don't post my opinion on everything I have been in trouble a few times because I posted my opinion on social media
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16

missgezky wrote:
I have been in trouble a few times because I posted my opinion on social media
yeah its pretty toxic (twitter/tumblr etc) and why I say to those like ~16 to give a heads up when enganging communites of ill manners or groupes that attack anyone for nearly anything worst if they bring someone in that group that takes it to new heights.

775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


missgezky wrote:
I have been in trouble a few times because I posted my opinion on social media
yeah its pretty toxic (twitter/tumblr etc) and why I say to those like ~16 to give a heads up when enganging communites of ill manners or groupes that attack anyone for nearly anything worst if they bring someone in that group that takes it to new heights.



Yeah as soon as you post a controversial opinion on social media you soon become very aware of how intolerant people are of any opinions that differ to their own. Makes life interesting though I guess.
29514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / United States
Online
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16
I don't think I really fit under any of those since I only use Facebook to keep up with news I find relevant to me. I don't post or share much outside of groups I joined.

Also, the people that share literally everything they see on Facebook are by FAR the most obnoxious people to me. Some of the ones on my list are so bad that I had to unfollow them due to their constant share clutter on my news feed.
Posted 7/19/16
I never signed up for Facebook.
Posted 7/19/16
Dont use facebook but for family and they're all annoying, can't get rid of them.
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
Don't use Facebook, even if I did, none of those slides apply to me.
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

missgezky wrote:

Probably the one with an opinion on everything. While I don't post my opinion on everything I have been in trouble a few times because I posted my opinion on social media





rinrakuu wrote:

Dont use facebook but for family and they're all annoying, can't get rid of them.


These sum it up for me.

Expect for the family part. Only "Dont use facebook "
Posted 7/19/16
None. But if I had to choose maybe it's the one with the opinion about everything. Although I only just post opinions on relevant and alarming issues and I don't do it regularly.

"The old relative who always likes your post" is funny because I actually have one or two haha. They always seem to be online when you post stuff, always ready to like and post comments
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt
21042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Hairbelly wrote:


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt


so, just because I am discussing an article means I have a small mind? ok
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Venezuela
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
I use Facebook basically to see family pictures and wish happy birthdays.
30000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/19/16

redokami wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:


"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." - Eleanor Roosevelt


so, just because I am discussing an article means I have a small mind? ok

No, more directed at the authors of the article and that kind of mindless crap gossip.
27599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Pennsylvania
Online
Posted 7/19/16
The guy who avoids Facebook like a plague.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.