First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply How I View The Forums
8600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
Political masturbation. Tru
7113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Online
Posted 7/19/16
Let's just replace the names of all the main header links with your descriptions. They might even help navigate faster
24283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Hail_King_Kakao wrote:

Doesn't seem to be a very positive view.


.
18092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

C-Tundra wrote:

Let's just replace the names of all the main header links with your descriptions. They might even help navigate faster


This^
7910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


On a scale of 1 to 10, how accurate is this?


LMAO

24/10

That last part though
Posted 7/19/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:






On a scale of 1 to 10, how accurate is this?


6/10.
Posted 7/19/16
I like Qualeshia's Corner!!!!

Yeah, you're pretty accurate. Given the two places where I browsed and it was all quiet and dead...
14953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
Personally I view general as an ever worsening dumpster fire.
Sogno- 
45766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
this may be the only thread of this cr user i find amusing

i wanna say it's accurate but i've literally only visited the three on the main page and every now and then forum games if i really have nothing to do so idk but far as i know it works haha

qualeshia's corner though lool XD
3947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

dreamy- wrote:

I like Qualeshia's Corner!!!!

Yeah, you're pretty accurate. Given the two places where I browsed and it was all quiet and dead...


you must really hate yourself
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/20/16

-mockingbird wrote:


dreamy- wrote:

I like Qualeshia's Corner!!!!

Yeah, you're pretty accurate. Given the two places where I browsed and it was all quiet and dead...


you must really hate yourself


I didn't mean to trigger you.



Sorry.

Edit: okok. Maybe I should've slept last night. Thanks, mockingbird.
Posted 7/19/16
Should of just wrote weebs in huge text just going straight down the middle.
25147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Beyond The Wall
Offline
Posted 7/19/16


CR really doesnt have that much shitposting in comparison to other sites. Or...maybe im just used to a bit of funposting
2406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
It might just be me whose had his senses numbed over the years to bullshit from everywhere on other forums, but i just kind of see a big old question mark of a crapshoot wherever I go. lol
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
Sorry OP, I can't tell you how accurately you describe your own views.
They do however resemble my own.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.