First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply The downfall of the Gods
Posted 7/20/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Poseidon : - Cries and hugs Zeus .- Thank you brother I owe you big time for this . -Turns to Grace and kisses her with passion .- My love I am so sorry I failed you at protecting you . But you are immortal now thanks to Zeus . Your welcome to stay here if you want to . Will you marry me my love ?

Perseus : -Smiles at her and kisses her .- Hmmm okay then I hope he says yes . -Goes over to her father while she waits with her mother .- Um I was wondering if I could have your blessing to marry your daughter ? I realized how much I care for her and I do not want her out of my life . I will understand if you do not want me to marry her though .

Aurora :- Sits up and smiles at him .- I feel fine thank you ... How is Meg is she alright ? What happened to that man that attacked her ? -Gets worried .-

Ares : -Smiles at her and kisses her .- We can leave in a few minutes I am supposed to be guarding Aurora but Theseus has the power to do that now . I need to tell them where we are going .Goes in Theseus place .- Hello you two I was coming to tell you that me and Meg are going to Olympus we will return here though .

Keira : - Looks at her sadly and hugs her .- I am so sorry about this my lady . I wish you could choose who you would end up with .... Perhaps you could if you ran away with him ?




Zeus: * Leaves with Selina happy to have helped Poseidon with bringing back his loved ones * I'm happy for my brother to found true love * run my fingers threw her hair * Will you marry me my love?

Grace: * Smiles for joy and cries for joy * Yes my love yes i'll marry you.


Nico: Perseus you have my blessing to marrying my daughter thank you for asking.

Theseus: * sighs relieved that she is okay * I'm so glad your okay, Meg is just fine thank you for being there for her. Oh Ares beat him up really well I think he has plans for him to be a servant or something. * Then when Ares told us what was going to happen I go over and hug Meg and kiss the top of her head * I'll miss you wish you nothing but happiness in life in life Meg look forward to seeing you again * goes to Ares and shacks his hand * You take care of her

Meg: * Hugs Theseus as well and smiles at him * I wish the some for you as well and i'll miss you too but we'll still see one anther again * hugs Aurora as well* Thank you for being my friend and helping me back there.

Emma: * Shakes my head * No we can't run away they never stop hunting us down and things will get worse for him, I never want anything worse to happen to him I want him to find happiness in life but thank you for always helping me with this I will repay for this someday.
Posted 7/21/16
Selina : -Smiles at him .- That was kind of you to do that for your brother . - Nods and cries for joy .- Yes my love yes I will marry you .- Kisses him .-

Poseidon : -Smiles full of joy and hugs her .- I do not have a ring right now but I will get one my love . I am just so happy you said yes . I swear to look after you better then I have been .

Perseus : -Smiles at him .- Thank you sir for giving me your blessing . I swear I will look after her and not let anything bad happen to her ever again . You have my word .

Ares : -Grins at him .- Do not worry I will not let anything happen to Meg . She is my life now . You look after my sister or I will be back and make you suffer .- Teases him .- That shouldn't be to much trouble now that you have the weapon for the gods .

Aurora : -Hugs Ares and Meg .- I am sorry I was not much help though . I wish you nothing but happiness thank you for making my brother so happy .- Smiles at her .Waves at her before Ares wraps an arm around Megs shoulders and they disappear .-

Keira : - Looks at her sadly .- I am so sorry you cannot be with the man you love . It is okay my lady this is how things are to be . I will always be a servant but I am happy it is you I serve .
Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Selina : -Smiles at him .- That was kind of you to do that for your brother . - Nods and cries for joy .- Yes my love yes I will marry you .- Kisses him .-

Poseidon : -Smiles full of joy and hugs her .- I do not have a ring right now but I will get one my love . I am just so happy you said yes . I swear to look after you better then I have been .

Perseus : -Smiles at him .- Thank you sir for giving me your blessing . I swear I will look after her and not let anything bad happen to her ever again . You have my word .

Ares : -Grins at him .- Do not worry I will not let anything happen to Meg . She is my life now . You look after my sister or I will be back and make you suffer .- Teases him .- That shouldn't be to much trouble now that you have the weapon for the gods .

Aurora : -Hugs Ares and Meg .- I am sorry I was not much help though . I wish you nothing but happiness thank you for making my brother so happy .- Smiles at her .Waves at her before Ares wraps an arm around Megs shoulders and they disappear .-

Keira : - Looks at her sadly .- I am so sorry you cannot be with the man you love . It is okay my lady this is how things are to be . I will always be a servant but I am happy it is you I serve .




Zeus: * Smiles and put a ring on her finger and kisses her with passion.* i'm so glad you said yes I promise i'll be a great husband to you and only you.

Grace: Ah my love I don't blame you for anything it's Hades doing but that does not matter because i'm back again and won't be going anywhere and our baby is still with me i'm grateful for that.

Nico: * Shacks his hand * I believe you when I hear you say that Perseus you been everything my wife and I have been hoping for in a husband for Rosalie.

Theseus: * Put a arm around Aurora as Ares and Meg leave * Aurora I have to tell you something, the truth is I love you Aurora with all of my heart.

Meg: * Got so excited from the thrilling rush from traveling to Olympus* we have to do that again.....* then was in aw at how beautiful it is here.*

Emma: * Smiles at her happily * Thank you for always being my friend Keira i'm lucky to have you.
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16
-Days later and Theseus was spending time alone a bit away from the village . Aurora was with his mother finishing preying when men attack the village . Grace and Poseidon get married and Selina gives birth to Zeus son .-

Selina : -Smiles while holding there child .- Its a boy my love I was thinking of naming him Aaron do you like it ? Do you want to hold him ?

Aurora :- Was with Theseus mother and just got done preying when some men come and start killing people . She screams as they grab hold of her and his mother .- Let us go please have mercy !

Poseidon : - Grins at her .- How are you liking it here my love ?

Ares : -Smiles at Meg since they are on there honey moon . - Hmm I cannot believe I got married to such a beautiful women . I am very lucky .- Winks at her .-

Kiera : -Was sweeping the floors of the hallways while he sees a man head into Emmas bedchambers . She follows him and grips the broom tight . She goes in and sees him stealing from Emma . Gets in a rage .- YOU THERE ! Stop what you are doing right now ! How dare you still from lady Emma !
Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-Days later and Theseus was spending time alone a bit away from the village . Aurora was with his mother finishing preying when men attack the village . Grace and Poseidon get married and Selina gives birth to Zeus son .-

Selina : -Smiles while holding there child .- Its a boy my love I was thinking of naming him Aaron do you like it ? Do you want to hold him ?

Aurora :- Was with Theseus mother and just got done preying when some men come and start killing people . She screams as they grab hold of her and his mother .- Let us go please have mercy !

Poseidon : - Grins at her .- How are you liking it here my love ?

Ares : -Smiles at Meg since they are on there honey moon . - Hmm I cannot believe I got married to such a beautiful women . I am very lucky .- Winks at her .-

Kiera : -Was swiping the floors of the hallways while he sees a man head into Emmas bedchambers . She follows him and grips the broom tight . She goes in and sees him stealing from Emma . Gets in a rage .- YOU THERE ! Stop what you are doing right now ! How dare you still from lady Emma !





Zeus: * Comes into the room and smiles for joy * I love that name my love. I love to hold him my love * gently holds Aaron and kisses him.* Welcome to the world little one.

Grace: I love it here my love thank you for bringing me here * can feel the baby kicking put his hand on my baby bump.* i'm due any day now I can't wait.

Meg: * Smiles at him and kisses him giggling and rub my baby bump loving * mmm I can't believe how lucky I am to such a handsome husband * winks at him*


* Then Hermes came and called for Ares, Poseidon, Apollo and Zeus to meet with Athena about something awful going on.*

Apollo: * Kisses Kenna and our baby girl on the forehead before leaving * What is it Athena?

Athena: I see King Hyperion has attacked Theseus village killing anyone they want from the elderly to pregnant women.


Zeus: * Shows up behind them.* I never thought that beast would attack we need to get ready for war.


Meg: * While drinking water as Ares was gone to go see what was going on earth when I gasp and look down my dress was wet and bit bloody, I begin to push alone*

Grace: * Gasp as my water breaks and start to give birth.*

King Hyperion: * Grins and looks at Theseus as my men hold him down with a net hold a knife to his mother's throat.* Look at what hell is * kills his mother.*


Emma: * Smiles for joy at my baby girl as she was asleep in her crib and kiss her lightly on the cheek.* Your father is an ass and may not love you but always will, don't worry my love. * goes to the door of my chamber let in Hercules and start to make out with him quietly as my daughter was asleep.* I can't hind my love for you anymore Hercules.


Stavros: Oh sorry your ladyship but I ah need theses things i'm sure your boss lady won't miss anything if a few things go missing.

Posted 7/21/16
Ares : -Gets worried .- I hope Theseus and Aurora are going to be okay. I will make that king pay for what he has done .- Hears screaming and leaves and finds Meg giving birth . Gets help and people start to take care of her .- Its going to be okay . Do you need anything my love ?

Posedion : -Gets in a rage .- How dare he do this . Father can we help the mortals now that he is taking over ? -Hears screaming and runs to Grace worried and gets help for her as well .- My love do you need me to get you anything ?

Aurora : -Sobs and struggles against the men that hold her down . Tries to get to Theseus but they knock him out . -THESEUS ! -Glares at King Hyperion .- You cowered how dare you attack and kill innocent people that have done nothing to you !

Guard : My lord what do you wish to do with this wench ?

Perseus : Looks like another battle is starting I wonder if I should help out . What do you think my love ?

Hercules : - Smiles at her and makes out with her .- I cannot stay away from you either . I want to be with you and your daughter . I want to run away with you . I am ready to fight for us .

Keira : -Swings her broom at him but he ducks in time . She frowns annoyed .- I will not let a theft get her things ! Now hand them over !

Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Ares : -Gets worried .- I hope Theseus and Aurora are going to be okay. I will make that king pay for what he has done .- Hears screaming and leaves and finds Meg giving birth . Gets help and people start to take care of her .- Its going to be okay . Do you need anything my love ?

Posedion : -Gets in a rage .- How dare he do this . Father can we help the mortals now that he is taking over ? -Hears screaming and runs to Grace worried and gets help for her as well .- My love do you need me to get you anything ?

Aurora : -Sobs and struggles against the men that hold her down . Tries to get to Theseus but they knock him out . -THESEUS ! -Glares at King Hyperion .- You cowered how dare you attack and kill innocent people that have done nothing to you !

Guard : My lord what do you wish to do with this wench ?

Perseus : Looks like another battle is starting I wonder if I should help out . What do you think my love ?

Hercules : - Smiles at her and makes out with her .- I cannot stay away from you either . I want to be with you and your daughter . I want to run away with you . I am ready to fight for us .

Keira : -Swings her broom at him but he ducks in time . She frowns annoyed .- I will not let a theft get her things ! Now hand them over !




Meg: Just you being here is helping me enough my love * after a while of giving birth the baby was born and the servants saying it's a girl I cry for joy and kiss the Ares with passion then get to hold the baby for the first time, kiss her on the forehead * Welcome sweet little girl I was thinking of Vivienne being her name, what do you think my love? Would you like to hold her?

Grace: No just you alone is all I need * Gives birth after a while to a baby boy, cry for joy and kisses Poseidon then gets to hold the baby boy and kisses him.* Hello our dear baby boy I was thinking of naming him Percy, what do you think my love? Would you like to hold him?

Zeus: * Goes back to get ready for * War is back my love I hate this.....damn it

King Hyperion: Knock her out and put her with the man, were done here

Rosalie: Do what you think is right my love * hugs him and kisses his cheek.*

Emma: * Smiles at him and kisses him while blushing * I want us together always my love you, me, my daughter and have little ones of our own to hear you want to be father to my daughter makes me so happy. * takes off my dress and open my legs * I love you with all of my heart Hercules I want to run away with you, first can I pleas have your seed inside of me.

Stavros: Woah easy there lovely * got away from her swinging the broom. * Okay i'll give them back but I will steal something tonight your heart * winks at her and kisses her lips then leaves running.*
Posted 7/21/16
Lysander : -Goes over to Hyperion .- My lord ...... I saw that women with the God of war Ares . She was with him helping Theseus look for the bow for the gods . They beat me nearly to death but I got away .

Poseidon :- Smiles at her and kisses her then kisses Percy on the forehead .- I love that name my love . I would love to hold him .- Gently holds him and smiles full of joy . Then looks at her sadly .- I will have to leave for war soon but I promise my love I will return .

Selina : -Holds Aaron and gently puts him in the crib since he was asleep . Goes over to him and hugs him .Looks at him worried .- Is it the king that will free the Titans ? -Sees him nod .- Be careful my love . I cannot bare the thought of losing you .

Perseus : -Nods and kisses her .- I will fight this war to put an end to the blood shed and so there will be peace for our future .

Hercules : -Blushes at her and looks at her .- Are you sure you want this ? -Sees her nod .Goes over to her and gently goes in and out of her .- I swear I will protect you and your daughter . Even though she is not mind I will be a good father to her . I love you with all of my heart Emma .- Kisses her with passion .-

Keira : -Was in shock after he kissed her and blushes . She frowns a bit as he runs away .Still holding the things he stole from Emma .- Grr I will get him for that .- Giggles a bit .-

Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Lysander : -Goes over to Hyperion .- My lord ...... I saw that women with the God of war Ares . She was with him helping Theseus look for the bow for the gods . They beat me nearly to death but I got away .

Poseidon :- Smiles at her and kisses her then kisses Percy on the forehead .- I love that name my love . I would love to hold him .- Gently holds him and smiles full of joy . Then looks at her sadly .- I will have to leave for war soon but I promise my love I will return .

Selina : -Holds Aaron and gently puts him in the crib since he was asleep . Goes over to him and hugs him .Looks at him worried .- Is it the king that will free the Titans ? -Sees him nod .- Be careful my love . I cannot bare the thought of losing you .

Perseus : -Nods and kisses her .- I will fight this war to put an end to the blood shed and so there will be peace for our future .

Hercules : -Blushes at her and looks at her .- Are you sure you want this ? -Sees her nod .Goes over to her and gently goes in and out of her .- I swear I will protect you and your daughter . Even though she is not mind I will be a good father to her . I love you with all of my heart Emma .- Kisses her with passion .-

Keira : -Was in shock after he kissed her and blushes . She frowns a bit as he runs away .Still holding the things he stole from Emma .- Grr I will get him for that .- Giggles a bit .-




King Hyperion: I see so they had the bow all along and se is a daughter of Zeus hmmm I will take her for my own after I kill that man this war will be worth my time you can join us trader.

Zeus: * Smiles at her and kisses her * don't worry I will come back my love this all ends today * holds her run my fingers threw her hair * The Titans have been locked up for years they are weaker then they use to be.

Grace: * Looks at him worried and gently takes Percy again * I'll be here for you when you return just come back safe and sound to us my love * kisses him *

Meg: * Looks at Ares worried hearing he has to leave for war again, gently holds Vivienne again kisses her on the forehead * All I ask is you come back to us both my love.

Theseus: * Wakes up and gets ready to leave for war sees Aurora was wake and kisses her with passion.* I promise i'll came back my love I want you to go back to Olympus were it's safer until I come back.

Rosalie: * Holds him and kisses him * i'll be here for you when you come back my love just promise you'll come back.

Emma: * Blushes and moans while making love hold him in my arms, was in aw at how wonderful feeling what real love making feels like, cuddles with him once it was done but wake up just a short it to my daughter Agaphya crying only to see in terror Iphicles holding her with a dagger in his hand I get my dress back on * Iphicles pleas don't do this to her she's a baby our baby Agaphya is innocent pleas don't harm her ! * begins to sob *
Posted 7/21/16
Lysander : - Nods and bows to him .- I would be honored to join you my lord ...

Selina : -Kisses him and looks at him worried still .- Just be careful my love do not let your guard down . I do not like the sound of this King Hyperion .

Aurora : -Kisses him with passion and hugs him . Shakes her head and pouts .- I will not go to Olympus I will not leave you when you need help . I know how to fight a little bit I could help .

Poseidon : -Grins at her and winks then kisses her .- I will my love you do not need to worry so much . I am stronger then most think . Just watch over Percy and have faith in me .

Perseus : -Chuckles and kisses her . Winks at her.- I promise I will come back my love. This is nothing compared to the Kraken I fought . I will return just stay safe .

Iphicles : -Shakes in a rage and glares at her .- Shut you ! You whore ! How dare you sleep with my half brother . I knew I was never good enough for you ! No one ever wants me . I am going to do you a favor . I am going to banish Hercules and you will be faithful to me damn it ! I am your husband and you had a daughter with me . If you want them both to live you will do as I say !

Hercules : -Gets pissed but can't do anything because he is holding a dagger to Agaphya .- Put the dagger down brother lets talk this out ...
Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Lysander : - Nods and bows to him .- I would be honored to join you my lord ...

Selina : -Kisses him and looks at him worried still .- Just be careful my love do not let your guard down . I do not like the sound of this King Hyperion .

Aurora : -Kisses him with passion and hugs him . Shakes her head and pouts .- I will not go to Olympus I will not leave you when you need help . I know how to fight a little bit I could help .

Poseidon : -Grins at her and winks then kisses her .- I will my love you do not need to worry so much . I am stronger then most think . Just watch over Percy and have faith in me .

Perseus : -Chuckles and kisses her . Winks at her.- I promise I will come back my love. This is nothing compared to the Kraken I fought . I will return just stay safe .

Iphicles : -Shakes in a rage and glares at her .- Shut you ! You whore ! How dare you sleep with my half brother . I knew I was never good enough for you ! No one ever wants me . I am going to do you a favor . I am going to banish Hercules and you will be faithful to me damn it ! I am your husband and you had a daughter with me . If you want them both to live you will do as I say !

Hercules : -Gets pissed but can't do anything because he is holding a dagger to Agaphya .- Put the dagger down brother lets talk this out ...




Zeus: I promise to you my love I will not let my guard down * chuckles * He's no King he only calls himself that. * kisses her and Aaron as well before walking away.*

Theseus: I never forgive myself if you were to get hurt in war, Titans are free my love you help me by staying somewhere safe pleas go to Olympus then I know you will be okay and I don't have worry.

Grace: I will be here when you return my love you are one of the big three after all * kisses him one more time before he leaves.*

Rosalie: * Giggles and nods * Yeah that is true this is nothing compared to the Kraken I know your return to me I promise I will be safe.

Emma: * Sobs and gets on my knees to Iphicles out of respect and bows down on the floor to him.* I will do as you say pleas spare them both Iphicles I beg of you * looks up at him shaking in fear for Agaphya's life and Hercules's life * Pleas have mercy show me your a good man.
Posted 7/21/16
-They all leave for war things where getting bad out there and Hyperion had a huge army .-

Aurora : - Was going to contact Zeus but gets grabbed by Hyperion's men . She struggles and panics as she is thrown on the ground at his feet . She glares at him .- What is the meaning of this why did you take me ?!


Perseus : -Runs into Theseus is shocked this is the man he is to help take down Hyperion . - So you are supposed to be the one to take down Hyperion ? I am Perseus son of Zeus . I am here to help .


Keira : -Helps Emma give birth to her child of Hercules and cleans up the baby and hands it to Emma . Smiles happily for her . Panics and stands in front of her as Iphicles comes .- Please my lord please do not hurt her or the child ! -Gets back handed and grabbed by the hair and thrown on the ground .-

Iphicles : Shut up you bitch ! -Glares at Emma .- I will kill you and your bastard child ! I have had enough I cannot forgive this ! -Goes to attack her but Stravos shows up .- Who the hell are you ?! This does not concern you .






Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-They all leave for war things where getting bad out there and Hyperion had a huge army .-

Aurora : - Was going to contact Zeus but gets grabbed by Hyperion's men . She struggles and panics as she is thrown on the ground at his feet . She glares at him .- What is the meaning of this why did you take me ?!


Perseus : -Runs into Theseus is shocked this is the man he is to help take down Hyperion . - So you are supposed to be the one to take down Hyperion ? I am Perseus son of Zeus . I am here to help .


Keira : -Helps Emma give birth to her child of Hercules and cleans up the baby and hands it to Emma . Smiles happily for her . Panics and stands in front of her as Iphicles comes .- Please my lord please do not hurt her or the child ! -Gets back handed and grabbed by the hair and thrown on the ground .-

Iphicles : Shut up you bitch ! -Glares at Emma .- I will kill you and your bastard child ! I have had enough I cannot forgive this ! -Goes to attack her but Stravos shows up .- Who the hell are you ?! This does not concern you .









King Hyperion: I took you woman so I can ruin a daughter of the so called King of the gods Zeus so he know my pain I lost my wife and children and they did nothing to help them * Glares at Perseus * I heard of you the hero of Argos best you leave now and life the rest of your worthless life demigod. * Gets a sword ready*

Theseus: * Shows up to face Hyperion but see anther one has beat me to the punch.* Aurora run to me

Emma: * Cradles my son and glares at Iphicles but was grateful for a guy who showed up to protect us, I run out of bed and gets to Agaphya in her room picks her up as well holding my two babies in my arms as best I can.* Keira can you stand?!


Stravos: I always hated a man who kill his wife and an innocent babe just because it's not his so she took a lover big deal looking at you I can't blame her, look buddy you should glad she gave you a beautiful daughter from the look of it and you beat a poor servant girl who was trying to do her job. * used my sword to push him over with his own weapon, takes Keira and Emma followed and we ran for it to hide.*

King Amphitryon: * Sees Hercules show up in my throne room.* How the hell did you return?! Your too late by now my son would of killed your whore and bastard child! That's if he has the balls for......Iphicles get in here!
Posted 7/21/16
Aurora : - Smiles happily to see Theseus . Was shocked to see another man there but run to him . Hugs Theseus .- I am so sorry my love . I was trying to call Zeus to get me back to Olympus but then Hyperions men grabbed me ...

Perseus : - Attacks Hyperion but gets there to late he has set loose the Titans .- You will pay for that ! - Gets thrown to the ground from the blast .-

Poseidon : -Shows up with the others .- Now its time to have some fun ! Lets kill theses Titans ! -Starts to attack the Titans .-


Ares : -Grins cocky as he takes out 3 one after another . Looks at Zeus and Apollo .- I bet I can take out more then both of you !


Iphicles :- Sobs and limps to the throne room .- Father another man came and stopped me from killing her !

Keira : - Runs with them to get out of there . Once they where safe and hiding she looks at Stravos .- Um thank you sir for helping us ... Why is it you helped us ?

Hercules : - Grins at them relieved that Stravos showed up and that he was able to talk him into helping him . - Lets just say I had a friend looking out for them . -Walks closer to him and gets his sword out .- I will make you both pay for all you have done to me and my loved ones !

Posted 7/21/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Aurora : - Smiles happily to see Theseus . Was shocked to see another man there but run to him . Hugs Theseus .- I am so sorry my love . I was trying to call Zeus to get me back to Olympus but then Hyperions men grabbed me ...

Perseus : - Attacks Hyperion but gets there to late he has set loose the Titans .- You will pay for that ! - Gets thrown to the ground from the blast .-

Poseidon : -Shows up with the others .- Now its time to have some fun ! Lets kill theses Titans ! -Starts to attack the Titans .-


Ares : -Grins cocky as he takes out 3 one after another . Looks at Zeus and Apollo .- I bet I can take out more then both of you !


Iphicles :- Sobs and limps to the throne room .- Father another man came and stopped me from killing her !

Keira : - Runs with them to get out of there . Once they where safe and hiding she looks at Stravos .- Um thank you sir for helping us ... Why is it you helped us ?

Hercules : - Grins at them relieved that Stravos showed up and that he was able to talk him into helping him . - Lets just say I had a friend looking out for them . -Walks closer to him and gets his sword out .- I will make you both pay for all you have done to me and my loved ones !




Theseus: * Holds her and kisses the top of her head * It's fine my love i'm sorry I was not there to protect you get out of here my love * goes over to Perseus and helps him stand * Hang in there you help take on the Titans here use this * hands him the bow * i'll take on Hyperion * runs after Hyperion and begins to fight him.*


Zeus: * Chuckles at Ares * Your on son! * starts counting all the titans I was killing.*


Apollo: Your both on! * grins at Zeus and Ares and started to count the number of Titans I was killing.*


King Amphitryon: * Hearing that news my face changed to a long one of disappointment * Really?........Care to tell me that again?......You never had the balls like a real man can't even kill a woman and baby your mother cuddled you to much....I mite as well just give him my Kingdom! You useless son of mine! * polls out a dagger and stabbed Iphicles in the heart with it.* Nothing personal Iphicles * gets my sword out and begins to fight Hercules *

Stavros: Well before Hercules left for his banishment he talked to me about looking after you two and the little girl he never said anything about a baby boy, plus i'm not one to like seeing a spineless coward kill a woman kids i'm Stavros by the way and my friend Theseus told me to come here.

Emma: That's because Hercules didn't know about our baby I become pregnant after he was banished. i'm forever grateful to you for this and so glad he made it back home. * kisses my two children on their sweet foreheads then looks at Keira * Thank you for all you did for me, i'm so sorry i'm the reason you got hurt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.