First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply US airstrike kills 85 cilivians in Syria.
Posted 7/19/16 , edited 7/20/16

VZ68 wrote:

LOL someone living in a +43.9% tax rate country thinks their opinion matters at the big kid's table.




Congratulation. In your worthless attempt of a decent edgy ass comeback, you called yourself a child, and separated myself from the likes you.

Posted 7/19/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


Hrafna wrote:
Per capita? Seriously? Compared to my country, the U.S., France, and Saudi Arabia are dirty homeless people who waddle in their own urine. In fact, my country makes almost half as much as the U.S., yet the U.S. is listed as being highest. Could it be that any country with a higher GDP per capita were cropped out of the picture to fit the specific goal of the article?


There were 31 countries in the database they used that had enough data to study. I'm guessing your country (is it Norway?) wasn't one of them.


"A new study shows that only 10 out of 100 countries like apples. We removed the other 96 countries from the equation, in which they liked apples, but we're not going to mention that, because that was all the data we had or bothered to use or whatever."
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 7/19/16

Hrafna wrote:

"A new study shows that only 10 out of 100 countries like apples. We removed the other 96 countries from the equation, in which they liked apples, but we're not going to mention that, because that was all the data we had or bothered to use or whatever."


How many terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists have there been in your country? How many of them were covered extensively in the US media?
Posted 7/19/16

geauxtigers1989 wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

"A new study shows that only 10 out of 100 countries like apples. We removed the other 96 countries from the equation, in which they liked apples, but we're not going to mention that, because that was all the data we had or bothered to use or whatever."


How many terrorist attacks by Islamic extremists have there been in your country? How many of them were covered extensively in the US media?


lol
52842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/19/16
You mean our Government didn't cover this up?!?
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
The rebels behead an innocent boy by accident apparently...

Honestly this whole war was a mistake...

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/20/middleeast/boy-beheaded-in-syria/index.html
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

MysticGon wrote:

...

Honestly this whole war was a mistake...

...


Do you mean the war in Syria? Because this war would exist anyway.
24251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

srlan23 wrote:


MysticGon wrote:

...

Honestly this whole war was a mistake...

...


Do you mean the war in Syria? Because this war would exist anyway.


It sprung up on its own but prolonged by the U.S. IMHO. Every time a rebellion happens rebels invoke freedom and democracy and begs the U.S. for help. And every time the U.S. comes running running with a hard-on but spends the whole time foreplaying... Now it's just a perpetual proxy war where all 18 sides involved are killing innocent people...

22333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

Duraga wrote: I'd have to agree, if I lived in a bad area of the neighborhood that's always getting shot up, robbed ect ect. I would move no matter would it took. Knowing full well that by staying there I risk being a innocent bystander that's going to get killed.

Point is get the hell out of there, we are attempting to protect ourselves by removing radical's at the root of the problem.


Young male? I would disagree, no offense to you. I would stay and oppose the forces causing harm to my home. This is the problem, that people don't want to deal with the problem. If I was there I wouldn't move, I would join a force to combat the enemy. All these male refugees leaving there homes need to get the hell back there and do something about the problem. As for the women children and elderly, they should get out its a war zone now... because they let an ideology take over their whole country while they sat back and watched it happen. If everyone runs away when they have something to fight for this is going to happen, and capable men need to quit being victims.

As for the post in general, most people don't care because people got blown up in a war zone. If this happened in the middle of a peaceful city in egypt everyone would hear about it. This is importance of circumstance, also these nations brought this upon themselves, not those people in particular just war due to negligence. So now thats the risk they run because the US had to step in and handle the problems (because the Islamic State is no longer just their problem). Negligence is dangerous and I know someone else who is "extremely careless".

Pokemon go is very important...
1125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

maniackillah wrote:


Duraga wrote: I'd have to agree, if I lived in a bad area of the neighborhood that's always getting shot up, robbed ect ect. I would move no matter would it took. Knowing full well that by staying there I risk being a innocent bystander that's going to get killed.

Point is get the hell out of there, we are attempting to protect ourselves by removing radical's at the root of the problem.


Young male? I would disagree, no offense to you. I would stay and oppose the forces causing harm to my home. This is the problem, that people don't want to deal with the problem. If I was there I wouldn't move, I would join a force to combat the enemy. All these male refugees leaving there homes need to get the hell back there and do something about the problem. As for the women children and elderly, they should get out its a war zone now... because they let an ideology take over their whole country while they sat back and watched it happen. If everyone runs away when they have something to fight for this is going to happen, and capable men need to quit being victims.

As for the post in general, most people don't care because people got blown up in a war zone. If this happened in the middle of a peaceful city in egypt everyone would hear about it. This is importance of circumstance, also these nations brought this upon themselves, not those people in particular just war due to negligence. So now thats the risk they run because the US had to step in and handle the problems (because the Islamic State is no longer just their problem). Negligence is dangerous and I know someone else who is "extremely careless".

Pokemon go is very important...


Which force would you join exactly?

Would you join the government side that was previously disappearing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians, the IS side that's torturing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians or one of the other militia groups that are - yep you guessed it killing, bombing or generally being shitty to it's civillians. This isn't like the American Civil War for example where you were either for or against secession this is a whole mess of different groups with different ideologies all fighting.

Do I think some able bodied men could stay? Probably, I expect they have and have joined one of the groups mentioned above but the idea of "hey, if we all just band together with our AK's we can defeat barrel bombs" as you seem to be suggesting is ludicrous. Would you think the same if the next wing nut who decides to shoot up shit in the US did it on the logic that if he killed enough Americans they'd stop blowing up his wife and kids?

22333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

RebRebel wrote: Which force would you join exactly?

Would you join the government side that was previously disappearing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians, the IS side that's torturing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians or one of the other militia groups that are - yep you guessed it killing, bombing or generally being shitty to it's civillians. This isn't like the American Civil War for example where you were either for or against secession this is a whole mess of different groups with different ideologies all fighting.

Do I think some able bodied men could stay? Probably, I expect they have and have joined one of the groups mentioned above but the idea of "hey, if we all just band together with our AK's we can defeat barrel bombs" as you seem to be suggesting is ludicrous. Would you think the same if the next wing nut who decides to shoot up shit in the US did it on the logic that if he killed enough Americans they'd stop blowing up his wife and kids?


It depends if it was in my home I wouldn't know, as for syrians as I believe that is your inquiry, I would join any opposing force like The peshmerga, The kurds. As long as I could help destroy the threat. It would bother me if people around me were harming civilians, if I didn't like it I would start my own opposing force and I would have started years ago if it was like that here in the west.

Wrong there is a clear fight lead by the kurdish and ISIS that is what is causing the US and russian bombings so you destroy that threat then you can handle civil issues within your country after you reclaim it.

No I am positive you'll never find info out there that proves your claim that "they have joined those forces", not true, no way if they did they would maybe have enough people to take ISIS themselves. With the amount of displaced people and refugees if even half of able men joined the fight they would be in much greater shape. These people should feel obliged but a decent amount support jihadist ideals. The way I look at is it gives a person integrity to stand and fight something that is taking what they love. I would.

1125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

maniackillah wrote:


RebRebel wrote: Which force would you join exactly?

Would you join the government side that was previously disappearing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians, the IS side that's torturing, bombing and generally being shitty to it's civillians or one of the other militia groups that are - yep you guessed it killing, bombing or generally being shitty to it's civillians. This isn't like the American Civil War for example where you were either for or against secession this is a whole mess of different groups with different ideologies all fighting.

Do I think some able bodied men could stay? Probably, I expect they have and have joined one of the groups mentioned above but the idea of "hey, if we all just band together with our AK's we can defeat barrel bombs" as you seem to be suggesting is ludicrous. Would you think the same if the next wing nut who decides to shoot up shit in the US did it on the logic that if he killed enough Americans they'd stop blowing up his wife and kids?


It depends if it was in my home I wouldn't know, as for syrians as I believe that is your inquiry, I would join any opposing force like The peshmerga, The kurds. As long as I could help destroy the threat. It would bother me if people around me were harming civilians, if I didn't like it I would start my own opposing force and I would have started years ago if it was like that here in the west.

Wrong there is a clear fight lead by the kurdish and ISIS that is what is causing the US and russian bombings so you destroy that threat then you can handle civil issues within your country after you reclaim it.

No I am positive you'll never find info out there that proves your claim that "they have joined those forces", not true, no way if they did they would maybe have enough people to take ISIS themselves. With the amount of displaced people and refugees if even half of able men joined the fight they would be in much greater shape. These people should feel obliged but a decent amount support jihadist ideals. The way I look at is it gives a person integrity to stand and fight something that is taking what they love. I would.



You'd join any opposing force you say. But opposing who? That's the problem. You are making over simplifications of a complex problem. You talk about them supporting Jihad like it's just a thing used by IS to align people to there fight but it's not. Al-Qaeda is opposing both the Assad regime and IS, are you saying that you'd join Al-Qaeda then?

There are plenty of able bodied young men in my neighborhood. Let's assume that I can't find a group that I trust to defend my interests and those of my family and friends so like you I decide to start my own group. How many of them do you think have knowledge of IED's? Military tactics? Shit, how many of them do you think have actually killed someone? This isn't Red Dawn or some other Hollywood bullshit. It's not an intruder coming into the house and getting shot by a plucky young have-a-go hero waving his Saturday Night Special. It's well financed, well armed groups coming down your street hell bent on having there way.

As for your last paragraph where you are positive that my claim, you've made a mistake. You seem to have paraphrased what I've said but ended up with a completely different meaning from whats actually written that (and I quote) "I expect SOME men have joined one of the groups". Do you really stand by the assertion that no able bodied Syrian male has joined one of those groups? Then who the hell are all these people fighting in Syria? The North Koreans?
Posted 7/20/16
GDP per capita has something to do with terrorist attacks....why?
7547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Ark-La-Tex
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

sphase wrote:

GDP per capita has something to do with terrorist attacks....why?


Terrorist attacks in wealthier countries are likely to get more media coverage.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

Hrafna wrote:


VZ68 wrote:

LOL someone living in a +43.9% tax rate country thinks their opinion matters at the big kid's table.




Congratulation. In your worthless attempt of a decent edgy ass comeback, you called yourself a child, and separated myself from the likes you.



Yeah, keep thinking that, you are so defective you aren't even fit for one year of service in the defense force as the shoe-shine boy. That's 44% tax rate, and doesn't include VAT or anything else. Everybody who has a job is paying over 50% of their wages to the government.



That's funny as hell. Your "real" GDP per capita is closer to Cyrpus and Israel.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.