First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
How to fight a unworthy ban?
20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:


Ctonhunter wrote:



Just to help ya mate. Here in U.S. Obama would be considered a liberal (at least to my knowledge). Liberals here are the exact opposite of the Liberals in your area. Here the "ban gay marriage" and etc would be more conservative views if anything.


Weird here in Australia Obama would be considered labour.

If not for people like him my country would be a shit tip.

Kinda jealous I would love if Obama was our pm




LOL dude you got to be trolling that a ban, the liberal is a all round term. Aus would be in more shit if sellout islam lover obama was your pm. Dude i think you need to look at what that sellout has done.



He isn't a sellout or Islam lover.

You have to be trolling.

Dude accept you got banned move on
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
you clearly have no idea what your talking about that ok i wont insult your lack of knowledge on Obama and how bad of a POTUS HE IS
20883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

onemannation2012 wrote:

you clearly have no idea what your talking about that ok i wont insult your lack of knowledge on Obama and how bad of a POTUS HE IS


The things you are saying are simply just not true go cry about how bad Obama is elsewhere and just like your ban no one will care your opinion means nothing
11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 7/20/16
For everybody who's interested in:
The reason why he got banned was most likely the thread in which he was "asking" people if being a liberal is a mental illness. Loreen warned him to not try it again otherwise he would get banned and then he made the same topic again and a few minutes later he was banned.
357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
Obama isn't the topic. Your expired ban is. The way this is going, my nose tells me that expiration is going under review...
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

srlan23 wrote:

For everybody who's interested in:
The reason why he got banned was most likely the thread in which he was "asking" people if being a liberal is a mental illness. Loreen warned him to not try it again otherwise he would get banned and then he made the same topic again and a few minutes later he was banned.


half truth not all truth yes she did but my last wasnt on liberals its was on the euro rape crises excalty

11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 7/20/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


srlan23 wrote:

For everybody who's interested in:
The reason why he got banned was most likely the thread in which he was "asking" people if being a liberal is a mental illness. Loreen warned him to not try it again otherwise he would get banned and then he made the same topic again and a few minutes later he was banned.


half truth not all truth yes she did but my last wasnt on liberals its was on the euro rape crises excalty



Only half true, the title still was about liberals being mentally ill and then you wrote one sentence about rape in Europe.
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/20/16




Only half true, the title still was about liberals being mentally ill and then you wrote one sentence about rape in Europe.

no i wrote is liberalism to blame and i provide a YouTube video too. i didnt know blaming a group of safe space kittens was so bad? Also i did i just say i not mad at the ban rather the double standards .

19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
also i said this do you think liberalism is a mental disorder, after that i provide fast to back my statement up.
11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 7/20/16 , edited 7/20/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


no i wrote is liberalism to blame and i provide a YouTube video too. i didnt know blaming a group of safe space kittens was so bad? Also i did i just say i not mad at the ban rather the double standards .



No the title was still the same I know that because you made an error in the title (you wrote "mentally disorder" if I'm not mistaken).

Edit: disorder, it was disorder.
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/20/16 , edited 7/20/16

srlan23 wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


no i wrote is liberalism to blame and i provide a YouTube video too. i didnt know blaming a group of safe space kittens was so bad? Also i did i just say i not mad at the ban rather the double standards .



No the title was still the same I know that because you made an error in the title (you wrote "mentally disorder" if I'm not mistaken).

Edit: disorder, it was disorder.



i know look again what i said
11779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 7/20/16
Ok, wow, I'm going to assume that you're just trying to troll because I refuse to believe that you can't remember the post you made 20 minutes ago.
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

onemannation2012 wrote:

All the other mods don't and won't replied too scare I guest and the mod thst ban me won't reply either loarren aka one punch mod. So how can or can I fight a unworthy ban but showing proof of favorism the ban was on bashing and trolling but, I cleary see nothing but trolling bashing post here.


Wow this thread really blew up overnight--that doesn't usually happen in the support forums. Simce you've received your answer I'm closing the thread--it's become too much of a discussion and contains some posts that really don't contribute a lot that's especially helpful. Some of it is even jabs that don't have any place in the forums.

I also offer my apologies for not responding to your PM about the ban. I don't have time right now to articulate a response, but I'll make a point to do so during my lunch break or after work (CR is a part-time volunteer gig; I have a full-time day job, and Thursdays are my long days.)
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.