First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply my account has been hacked
Posted 7/20/16

copsmanBackup wrote:


Drozy wrote:


copsmanBackup wrote:


Drozy wrote:


copsmanBackup wrote:

he did not hack my Paypal account and he cant because the password is so complicated with three languages xD.
i can deactivate the payments easily from Paypal, but i want my account that i used in Crunchy Roll because it has all information about what i watched.


well you can't keep it, and you should figure out who is doing that at least. Paypal works with cases like that. someone using your card/account should be taken seriously. if you don't you won't get your account back.




i have his full name and his address because he was idoit by putting it in my Dominos Account xD.

i dont think Paypal have a role in this problem because he did not buy anything because as i said he cant without logging in my Paypal account.

the problem can only be solved by Crunchyroll support team, all i want is my Crunchyroll account


you can get paypal or your bank to discuss it with crunchyroll support.



i will try thank you, and the support team just sent me an email because they wanted more information. Hopefully they will fix it soon because i want to watch one piece pre-movie OVA . T_T


lol good luck
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
i won't let this hacker rest in peace, i might open a case in police department because i have his name and address.
Posted 7/20/16 , edited 7/20/16
Would reporting him to the police work as well?

Good luck getting your account back.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/20/16

dreamy- wrote:

Would reporting him to the police work as well?

Good luck getting your account back.


of course, it will work because they have a department for internet crimes and they take these kind of crimes seriously.

i also can sue him because he took my properties, but i won't do that because i have no time for him xD.
13024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/20/16
Well, in all reality the culprit (like in my care) are probably just script kiddies that downloaded a list of breached accounts elsewhere. But either way, I all for encourage the idea of getting dumb little skiddies in trouble. I already started into tracking down more information on whomever placed that order with my account but it's getting late so I'm off to bed, hopefully I hear back in email from CR tomorrow when I start work.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

KoshibaTetsuta wrote:

Well, in all reality the culprit (like in my care) are probably just script kiddies that downloaded a list of breached accounts elsewhere. But either way, I all for encourage the idea of getting dumb little skiddies in trouble. I already started into tracking down more information on whomever placed that order with my account but it's getting late so I'm off to bed, hopefully I hear back in email from CR tomorrow when I start work.


you can get him easily if he put his address, and you can get a lot of money from him if he got caught xD.
Posted 7/21/16

copsmanBackup wrote:


dreamy- wrote:

Would reporting him to the police work as well?

Good luck getting your account back.


of course, it will work because they have a department for internet crimes and they take these kind of crimes seriously.

i also can sue him because he took my properties, but i won't do that because i have no time for him xD.


Send things to the police. I recommend. Then come back and give us an update on what happened to the account-hijacker. Makes for great stories.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 9/9/16

KoshibaTetsuta wrote:

Well, in all reality the culprit (like in my care) are probably just script kiddies that downloaded a list of breached accounts elsewhere. But either way, I all for encourage the idea of getting dumb little skiddies in trouble. I already started into tracking down more information on whomever placed that order with my account but it's getting late so I'm off to bed, hopefully I hear back in email from CR tomorrow when I start work.


They aren't even script kiddies. They just take the credentials off the leak boards and log in. But the root issue is you guys using the same password on multiple websites.

copsmanbackup: I've handled your ticket and returned your proper account to you. Please follow the instructions in the email.
The Wise Wizard
100941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

copsmanBackup wrote:

and the hacker also hacked my Dominos account . but he was stupid by putting his address information in the account.
now i have his Full name and his number + his address.

While the probability is that is exactly what happened, there is also the possibility they put in the name and address of someone else they want to hassle.

12241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Inside The Internet
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/21/16
At copsmanbackup I sent an email to your account in crunchyroll to copsmanbackup. When you gain back control let me Know. Email my MajesticKnight, Ask for the 2 Free Guess Passes. I am more than happy 2 send u 2 Guess premium+member Guess passes. I Feel in a giving mood as of late. I feel really sorry that this happend to u.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
thanks for everyone who helped me and tried to give me some solutions. i have gained access to my account thanks to the support team.

My only complaint to the support is that they really need to do a verification system before someone can change an email because all my hacked accounts i received emails regarding changing the password or the account email.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/23/16 , edited 10/23/16
Same here, my account Kirito-The-Black-swordsman has just been hacked and support hasn't done anything. They even changed my profile picture and email so I can't recover my password at all. I'm worried that they are going to purchase products using my credit card. Please help
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago
add another victim to the tally board (apologies for necrobumping, this was the only recent thread)

my account was also hacked and had the email changed. last I received an email from the crunchyroll was the 5th of this month, so somewhere between then and now. Currently a premium user also.



I've sent a report ticket about the issue, but I also figured posting here would help.
Der Zoodirektor
23419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 13 days ago

SHIRO9121 wrote:

add another victim to the tally board (apologies for necrobumping, this was the only recent thread)

my account was also hacked and had the email changed. last I received an email from the crunchyroll was the 5th of this month, so somewhere between then and now. Currently a premium user also.



I've sent a report ticket about the issue, but I also figured posting here would help.


You should be able to reclaim it now. Do the same things I told the others to do.
The source for the credentials was likely one of the 2 breached sites listed for your email address on haveibeenpwned.com.
11034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 13 days ago , edited 13 days ago

shinryou wrote:

You should be able to reclaim it now. Do the same things I told the others to do.
The source for the credentials was likely one of the 2 breached sites listed for your email address on haveibeenpwned.com.



Thank you so much! I finally have my account back! You've really made my evening!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.