Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Posted 7/21/16


9358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
Buy some w33d maybe?

I dont know the meaning of this.
Is it about what we smoke?
Posted 7/21/16
That should be Inigo. Not Indigo.
Unless that's what you were shootin' for.
Posted 7/21/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

That should be Inigo. Not Indigo.
Unless that's what you were shootin' for.


I misspelled it!
One Punch Mod
89634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

rinrakuu wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

That should be Inigo. Not Indigo.
Unless that's what you were shootin' for.


I misspelled it! :P


You might be able to fix it. Go to /poll-115609/have-you-ever-danced-with-the-devil-in-the-pale-moonlight and click "Edit Poll."

It's possible that if people have already answered the poll it won't let you, but it might be worth a try.
Posted 7/21/16
No but I used to smoke the devil's lettuce
Posted 7/21/16

lorreen wrote:


rinrakuu wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

That should be Inigo. Not Indigo.
Unless that's what you were shootin' for.


I misspelled it! :P


You might be able to fix it. Go to /poll-115609/have-you-ever-danced-with-the-devil-in-the-pale-moonlight and click "Edit Poll."

It's possible that if people have already answered the poll it won't let you, but it might be worth a try.

Thank you! :)
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

Buy some w33d maybe?

I dont know the meaning of this.
Is it about what we smoke?


It's a line from the first Batman movie.
4414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ohio
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
how'd you know?? that's all I do
Posted 7/22/16
Prepare to die
31478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Midnight City
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
Nope,nor do I ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon.
One Punch Mod
89634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
Closed by OP request.
You must be logged in to post.