First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Can Crunchyroll just adopt Magi: Sinbad no Bouken?
14791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
I say let the users speak!
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
Magi: Sinbad no Bouken is an orphan???
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
much like adoption, legally streaming anime requires legal proceedings.

what you're suggesting is kidnapping, which CR, being a legal site, does not do.
86452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16

aidenraine wrote:

much like adoption, legally streaming anime requires legal proceedings.

what you're suggesting is kidnapping, which CR, being a legal site, does not do.


Says you.
14791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
We have Magi. I want to see the adventures of Sinbad and I'm sure everyone would enjoy.
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16

LionelJeid wrote:

aidenraine wrote:
much like adoption, legally streaming anime requires legal proceedings.

what you're suggesting is kidnapping, which CR, being a legal site, does not do.

Says you.

1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
I'm going to assume you don't have Netflix.
86452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16

aidenraine wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:

aidenraine wrote:
much like adoption, legally streaming anime requires legal proceedings.

what you're suggesting is kidnapping, which CR, being a legal site, does not do.

Says you.



Not with that attitude.
66338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
It's not like Magi: Sinbad no Bouken is homeless. Netflix adopted it a long time ago. Although Netflix has proven be an awful parent and kept its child locked up for 3 months.
28238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
Its a really good anime btw
14791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
14791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Toronto, ON
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
Correct!
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16
Netflix has it
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16

LionelJeid wrote:
Not with that attitude.

but I don't have an attitude.

PhantomGundam wrote:
Although Netflix has proven be an awful parent and kept its child locked up for 3 months.

a practice that some parents nowadays could learn from
86452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16

aidenraine wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:
Not with that attitude.

but I don't have an attitude.


I'm never free, never me...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.