First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply If you can date any anime character who would it be and why?
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Behind You With A...
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
i think the only one who's even old enough for me to date would be rangiku lol
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Rochester
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:


Tylor19 wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

As much as I love my anime girls I wouldn't want to date any of them. I'm not interested in any romantic relations yet. If I HAD to choose I'd go with An from ReLIFE because I can't think of anyone else.

OMG i hate how a good anime is out but you have to wait for eps the struggle


Huh? where'd this come from? ReLIFE is out and you have premium so you don't have to wait?


Lol i am sorry for this out of no were yes but the thing is the new ep came out already so i have to wait for the next ep lol if you know what i mean and yes she found out run
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Rochester
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
Bobby oh my lol and yeah :/
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Rochester
Offline
Posted 7/21/16
Good choice
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/21/16 , edited 7/22/16

Tylor19 wrote:

Love is love it might not make sense to some people but its love lol :)

:D
3057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
The 2D World
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

Tylor19 wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

Huh? where'd this come from? ReLIFE is out and you have premium so you don't have to wait?


Lol i am sorry for this out of no were yes but the thing is the new ep came out already so i have to wait for the next ep lol if you know what i mean and yes she found out run


You can reply to multiple people per post you know. Double posting (posting twice in a row with nobody in-between posts) is against the rules (or frowned upon i forget which one) so uh don't do it.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Rochester
Offline
Posted 7/21/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:


Tylor19 wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

Huh? where'd this come from? ReLIFE is out and you have premium so you don't have to wait?


Lol i am sorry for this out of no were yes but the thing is the new ep came out already so i have to wait for the next ep lol if you know what i mean and yes she found out run


You can reply to multiple people per post you know. Double posting (posting twice in a row with nobody in-between posts) is against the rules (or frowned upon i forget which one) so uh don't do it.

Now i know
One Punch Mod
85954 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:
You can reply to multiple people per post you know. Double posting (posting twice in a row with nobody in-between posts) is against the rules (or frowned upon i forget which one) so uh don't do it.


Thanks jaykirbydudee! "Frowned upon" is more accurate. Occasionally there are good reasons for double posting, but if someone seems to overdo it we do take action.


Tylor19 wrote:
Now i know


Good. I'm leaving your posts in this thread so far as is, but now that you know, please use the checkbox next to "Quote" in each post on a page that you want to reply to then choose "Quote Selected" at the bottom of the page.

Also, I'm moving this thread over to the Anime forum, and have changed "girl" to "character" to be more inclusive.
Posted 7/22/16
Misato



I won't say.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
There is really only ONE character I would want a romantic relationship if she were real. That is Shizuka Hiratsuka from My Teen Romantic Comedy is as Wrong as I Expected aka SNAFU. Why? Pretty, smart, funny, got an iron fist, talented, considerate and has a good taste in automobiles.

6965 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16





I couldn't chose which one I wanted. Agent Smith is for her legs. Mia is for her loyalty. Demon Queen her smarts. Makoto well do I need a reason.
61628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
a better question would be.... why would they date YOU?
499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/16

jaykirbydudee wrote:


Tylor19 wrote:


jaykirbydudee wrote:

As much as I love my anime girls I wouldn't want to date any of them. I'm not interested in any romantic relations yet. If I HAD to choose I'd go with An from ReLIFE because I can't think of anyone else.

OMG i hate how a good anime is out but you have to wait for eps the struggle


Huh? where'd this come from? ReLIFE is out and you have premium so you don't have to wait?


I guess he/she doesn't have a premium account...at least for now.
17735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / M /
Offline
Posted 7/22/16

aidenraine wrote:

a better question would be.... why would they date YOU?


For me the answer is she wouldn't. But at least I am honest.
61628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/22/16

Gafennec wrote:

aidenraine wrote:
a better question would be.... why would they date YOU?

For me the answer is she wouldn't. But at least I am honest. :)

those feels when you realize your waifu would never love you IRL...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.