First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Terrorist Attack in Munich.
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16
So glad I can shoot back or suicide charge a terrorist and take them out with me. It would be horrible being defenseless.

Poland didn't let many immigrants in... I wonder how they are doing?
4349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
Probably a Muslim again. We must deport all refugees immediately and ban Muslim immigration. Donald Trump is right after all.
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16
So, it seems like it was one teenager who already killed himself. No statement about his motivation so far.
10831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/22/16



Did Munich killer lure children to their deaths on Facebook? Police probe fake ad for free food at massacre McDonald's where Iranian, 18, killed first of his nine victims before turning gun on himself


I wonder who it could be.

41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Shenzhen, China
Offline
Posted 7/22/16
German-Iranian.

Who knows, he could be a nationalistic ISIS terrorist. Why be any one of the checkboxes when he can be all of them?
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
The police says that it was amok not terror and that there's a connection between him and Brevik (he did a lot of research about that topic and because of the day he picked the police says that the connection is obvious. Must be some kind of hero to him).
By the way German-Iranian means that he had two passports not that he comes from Iran. He was born and raised in Germany and he never lived somewhere else.

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:

The police says that it was amok not terror and that there's a connection between him and Brevik (he did a lot of research about that topic and because of the day he picked the police says that the connection is obvious. Must be some kind of hero to him).
By the way German-Iranian means that he had two passports not that he comes from Iran. He was born and raised in Germany and he never lived somewhere else.




Sikkelig nazi han der.
Litt av en helt....

11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

Sikkelig nazi han der.
Litt av en helt....



Please translate I can only understand a few words.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

Sikkelig nazi han der.
Litt av en helt....



Please translate I can only understand a few words.


"Dat dudes a nazi"
"What a hero...."

"What in the black satan."
11767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

"Dat dudes a nazi"
"What a hero...."

"What in the black satan."


Ok, I understood it .
But I'm not even surprised that a German thinks about him in a positive way. Don't get me wrong the vast majority of Germans are different but one of the first reactions I was reading on Facebook was "Those fucking foreigners! That's what our ancestors were dying for in the war?!" I mean, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, are you serious ?!
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

"Dat dudes a nazi"
"What a hero...."

"What in the black satan."


Ok, I understood it .
But I'm not even surprised that a German thinks about him in a positive way. Don't get me wrong the vast majority of Germans are different but one of the first reactions I was reading on Facebook was "Those fucking foreigners! That's what our ancestors were dying for in the war?!" I mean, WHAT THE FUCKING HELL, are you serious ?!


Ehh nazism is just weird.

Hva i svarteste hule helvete.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
Ehh nazism is just weird.

Hva i svarteste hule helvete.
Neo-nazis?
They are a silly bunch of people.. (some of them believe they can become a "real nazi")... lol
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:
Ehh nazism is just weird.

Hva i svarteste hule helvete.
Neo-nazis?
They are a silly bunch of people.. (some of them believe they can become a "real nazi")... lol


15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
yeah quite like that

8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

yeah quite like that



First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.