First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Why do people hate trump?
18907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/22/16 , edited 7/22/16
i cant figure how why people hate trump. but say hilarity is such a great person.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
People just say they hate him because they're embarrassed to say they support him.
42291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Online
Posted 7/23/16
Don't know.
Posted 7/23/16
I can see why people dislike him, but you're right when you say that some people genuinely hate Trump. Honestly, I think it's just popular to hate Trump right now.
Posted 7/23/16
Different allegiances and agendas, values primarily, and bias. For instance someone is LGBT etc, would make sense , even if dems pander them for votes, they rarely make good on their promises. Many would disagree though but thats life. He's ahead atm by a point according to this latest poll, its still too close to call and it might be different tomorrow,
Posted 7/23/16
I don't hate clowns. Clowns are just clowns.
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16
Clitongue is a very annoying candidate, agreed. I think most people hate Trump because he talks really frank. I'll admit his wording is terrible, but half the things he says most people say and don't get called racist for(ex : look at my black voter! = my black friend). I don't honestly think Trump is racist, and I appreciate a candidate that speaks and says what's on his mind, but he never even thinks for a second about what he's saying. There's a difference between saying something that's construed because the public is too "PC", and something that geniunely sounds racist at a glance, and sometimes Trump's statements follow closer to the latter rather than the former.

That being said, I cringe when white americans are like "God I hate this country! Look at all these white people that are voting for Trump! It's embarrassing that his racism represents such a big part of american culture!" Since when did it become popular for Americans to hate on their own country and act like we're all ignorant cucks. I think there are a lot of white people who vote for Trump simply because they're republican or because he is very much a non-politician politician, it has very little to do with racism.

That also being said, there's a ton of legit reasons to hate or not vote for trump. So I don't think he's a good candidate, in fact he's pretty bad.
Posted 7/23/16

Hrafna wrote:

I don't hate clowns. Clowns are just clowns.


I love clowns, I'm a clown .He is pretty fucking hilarious at times, haha. C:
Posted 7/23/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Clitongue is a very annoying candidate, agreed. I think most people hate Trump because he talks really frank. I'll admit his wording is terrible, but half the things he says most people say and don't get called racist for(ex : look at my black voter! = my black friend). I don't honestly think Trump is racist, and I appreciate a candidate that speaks and says what's on his mind, but he never even thinks for a second about what he's saying. There's a difference between saying something that's construed because the public is too "PC", and something that geniunely sounds racist at a glance, and sometimes Trump's statements follow closer to the latter rather than the former.

That being said, I cringe when white americans are like "God I hate this country! Look at all these white people that are voting for Trump! It's embarrassing that his racism represents such a big part of american culture!" Since when did it become popular for Americans to hate on their own country and act like we're all ignorant cucks. I think there are a lot of white people who vote for Trump simply because they're republican or because he is very much a non-politician politician, it has very little to do with racism.

That also being said, there's a ton of legit reasons to hate or not vote for trump. So I don't think he's a good candidate, in fact he's pretty bad.


Hey, you.
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

rinrakuu wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Clitongue is a very annoying candidate, agreed. I think most people hate Trump because he talks really frank. I'll admit his wording is terrible, but half the things he says most people say and don't get called racist for(ex : look at my black voter! = my black friend). I don't honestly think Trump is racist, and I appreciate a candidate that speaks and says what's on his mind, but he never even thinks for a second about what he's saying. There's a difference between saying something that's construed because the public is too "PC", and something that geniunely sounds racist at a glance, and sometimes Trump's statements follow closer to the latter rather than the former.

That being said, I cringe when white americans are like "God I hate this country! Look at all these white people that are voting for Trump! It's embarrassing that his racism represents such a big part of american culture!" Since when did it become popular for Americans to hate on their own country and act like we're all ignorant cucks. I think there are a lot of white people who vote for Trump simply because they're republican or because he is very much a non-politician politician, it has very little to do with racism.

That also being said, there's a ton of legit reasons to hate or not vote for trump. So I don't think he's a good candidate, in fact he's pretty bad.


Hey, you. :)


What's up bud
Posted 7/23/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


rinrakuu wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Clitongue is a very annoying candidate, agreed. I think most people hate Trump because he talks really frank. I'll admit his wording is terrible, but half the things he says most people say and don't get called racist for(ex : look at my black voter! = my black friend). I don't honestly think Trump is racist, and I appreciate a candidate that speaks and says what's on his mind, but he never even thinks for a second about what he's saying. There's a difference between saying something that's construed because the public is too "PC", and something that geniunely sounds racist at a glance, and sometimes Trump's statements follow closer to the latter rather than the former.

That being said, I cringe when white americans are like "God I hate this country! Look at all these white people that are voting for Trump! It's embarrassing that his racism represents such a big part of american culture!" Since when did it become popular for Americans to hate on their own country and act like we're all ignorant cucks. I think there are a lot of white people who vote for Trump simply because they're republican or because he is very much a non-politician politician, it has very little to do with racism.

That also being said, there's a ton of legit reasons to hate or not vote for trump. So I don't think he's a good candidate, in fact he's pretty bad.


Hey, you. :)


What's up bud


Not much, just chillin with my honey.
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16



Not much, just chillin with my honey.


Cool cool very cool. Just eating my chipotle.
5202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

rinrakuu wrote:

Not much, just chillin with my honey.


Are you not going to vote for Hillary because you think she'll get rid of religion and bring it down like the filthy liberal she is XD ?

6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16



There's this cool new function on Crunchyroll called the Guestbook. Definitely check it out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.