First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
whats on your bucket list to do before you die?
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

I'd like to travel more, make some songs , and I'd like to help design some things, but anyway.

So, what's on your bucket list? It can be as short or as long as you'd like!
10882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
A) Lost my virginity


B) Get a life


I don't know which is more ironic. You decide!
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
1) Get some pussy
2687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
Lol @the comments so far. Travel, have a really cool adventure with friends, go camping. I've never really thought of this much.
20937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Online
Posted 7/23/16

rinrakuu wrote:


I'd like to travel more, make some songs , and I'd like to help design some things, but anyway.

So, what's on your bucket list? It can be as short or as long as you'd like!



create a band and travel, go to russia than japan
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
hug senpai c':
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16
1) leave my room
2)get a girlfriend
3)get pussy
10882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

popcorn3635 wrote:

1) leave my room
2)get a girlfriend
3)get pussy


You're 14, chill man.


......- a 16 year old that literally thinks the same exact way
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mid-west
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
I'm still trying to decide. I should probably figure it out soon.
1166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

A) Lost my virginity


B) Get a life


I don't know which is more ironic. You decide!



WOOOH :(

2d girls will never leave u tho, you are safe in the land of crunchyroll
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

Elk_Whisperer wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

A) Lost my virginity


B) Get a life


I don't know which is more ironic. You decide!



WOOOH :(

2d girls will never leave u tho, you are safe in the land of crunchyroll


2d girls5life.
10882 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Elk_Whisperer wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

A) Lost my virginity


B) Get a life


I don't know which is more ironic. You decide!



WOOOH :(

2d girls will never leave u tho, you are safe in the land of crunchyroll


You're 22 man. You've had sex by now haha I don't believe you!
Posted 7/23/16
live in a higher populated country.. seems like it would be more fun, more people to have varied interests a lot more chance to meet a girl who is right for you
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

sphase wrote:

live in a higher populated country.. seems like it would be more fun, more people to have varied interests a lot more chance to meet a girl who is right for you


You live in Ireland?
Posted 7/23/16
1) Graduate and grab a job straight away - No college. Too expensive.
2) Become rich
3) Get a pet owl
4) Travel with fam and pals.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.