WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Political and religious discussion thread.
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

sah36ila wrote:

القسوة لا تظهر قوة


YES IT DOES! LOOK AT ISIS. THEY DO SO MUCH GOOD AND HAVE SO MUCH FOLLOWERS.


OBEY.



12354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:



I AM NOT A FUCKING LIBERAL. I SUPPORT CHILD MOLESTING, AND I ALSO SUPPORT AYATOLLAH KHOMEINI.

YOU ARE DELUDED! HAVE YOU ASKED JESUS INTO YOUR HEART? HAVE YOU HAVE YOU HAVE YOU?

ALL ATHEISTS ARE EVIL AND ARE SATAN WORHSIPPERZ AND OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST. ALIENS ALSO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT.


KIM JONG UN IS THE GREATEST LEADER IN THE WORLD. YOU ARE JUST TO STUPID TO SEE HOW SMART HE IS. ALL HE WANTS IS PEACE IN THE WORLD.




YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG AGAIN! ALIENS DOESN'T CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT GECKOS DO!! THE'VE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD A LONG TIME AGO AND KIM JONG UN IS THEIR HUMAN PUPPET!!! THE GECKO KING IS USING HIM MANIPULATE THE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THE GECKO EMPIRE!!!! BECAUSE THEY NEED HUMAN BLOOD TO SURVIVE!!!!! WHEN THEY TOOK OVER THIS PLANET 6457 YEARS AGO AFTER THE GREAT WAR BETWEEN LIZARDS AND GECKOS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THOSE HUMAN BLOOD WAS WITH THE HELP OF WINE TRAPS!!!!!! BUT THEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEY CAN USE POLITICS FOR IT!!!!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK DO ALL THE POLITICAL PRISONERS IN NORTH KOREA GO?!?!?!?! OR THE IMPRISONED JUDGES IN TURKEY?!?!?!?!?! RIGHT INTO THE GECKO BELLYS THAT'S WHERE THEY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:



YOU'RE COMPLETELY WRONG AGAIN! ALIENS DOESN'T CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT GECKOS DO!! THE'VE TAKEN OVER THE WORLD A LONG TIME AGO AND KIM JONG UN IS THEIR HUMAN PUPPET!!! THE GECKO KING IS USING HIM MANIPULATE THE PEOPLE SO THAT THEY SACRIFICE THEMSELVES FOR THE GECKO EMPIRE!!!! BECAUSE THEY NEED HUMAN BLOOD TO SURVIVE!!!!! WHEN THEY TOOK OVER THIS PLANET 6457 YEARS AGO AFTER THE GREAT WAR BETWEEN LIZARDS AND GECKOS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THOSE HUMAN BLOOD WAS WITH THE HELP OF WINE TRAPS!!!!!! BUT THEN THEY FOUND OUT THAT THEY CAN USE POLITICS FOR IT!!!!!!! WHERE DO YOU THINK DO ALL THE POLITICAL PRISONERS IN NORTH KOREA GO?!?!?!?! OR THE IMPRISONED JUDGES IN TURKEY?!?!?!?!?! RIGHT INTO THE GECKO BELLYS THAT'S WHERE THEY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




YOU ARE SO OPPRESSIVE *CRYING* YOU MUST BELIEVE IN MOHAMAMMMMMAD AND JASUS AND STALIN AND HITLER AT THE SAME TIME.

9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16


This is glorious. Especially the finland one.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
12354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:



YOU ARE SO OPPRESSIVE *CRYING* YOU MUST BELIEVE IN MOHAMAMMMMMAD AND JASUS AND STALIN AND HITLER AT THE SAME TIME.





PFFF, YOU'RE SO IGNORANT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS PEOPLE ARE ONE PERSON. HE'S NAME IS MOSUS HITLIN AND HE'S THE ONLY TRUE GOD OUT THERE.

9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:



YOU ARE SO OPPRESSIVE *CRYING* YOU MUST BELIEVE IN MOHAMAMMMMMAD AND JASUS AND STALIN AND HITLER AT THE SAME TIME.





PFFF, YOU'RE SO IGNORANT YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT THIS PEOPLE ARE ONE PERSON. HE'S NAME IS MOSUS HITLIN AND HE'S THE ONLY TRUE GOD OUT THERE.



D: SATANIST! INFIDEL!

That image. Glorious. Glorious .

ITS NOT REAL YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO CONVERT ME.

s093qdwajawoij RAGE
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

This is glorious. Especially the finland one.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


:)



Kind of funny hey, i hate alot of things about Islam yet i hate the current feminsim, Islam would be the perfect answer/solution to feminism lol
Yet both will destroy the western world if the current trend continues.
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:




This is glorious. Especially the finland one.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


:)



Kind of funny hey, i hate alot of things about Islam yet i hate the current feminsim, Islam would be the perfect anser to feminism though lol
Yet both will destroy the western world if the current trend continues.


Truth.
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
I look forward to the calm, insightful, and enjoyable debates to follow.
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

shugotenshi-atm wrote:

I look forward to the calm, insightful, and enjoyable debates to follow.


Tell me about ancient whore houses and roman penises pls.
Also how do you make babies?
12354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

D: SATANIST! INFIDEL!

...

ITS NOT REAL YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO CONVERT ME.

s093qdwajawoij RAGE


WHAAAATT?!?! I would never try that!

9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

srlan23 wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

D: SATANIST! INFIDEL!

...

ITS NOT REAL YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO CONVERT ME.

s093qdwajawoij RAGE


WHAAAATT?!?! I would never try that!



Sex.
10487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

I look forward to the calm, insightful, and enjoyable debates to follow.


Tell me about ancient whore houses and roman penises pls.
Also how do you make babies?


Bring back women being raped by horses for entertainment (well and punishment).
9460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


shugotenshi-atm wrote:

I look forward to the calm, insightful, and enjoyable debates to follow.


Tell me about ancient whore houses and roman penises pls.
Also how do you make babies?


Bring back women being raped by horses for entertainment (well and punishment).


Glorious
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.