First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply In the USA, many people blame whites for historical atrocities, but some things are overlooked
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

bobsagget wrote:
How does saying truth make me a Nazi you Marxist bitch? This is from a documented source.


I agree how does that make it a neo nazi?

One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16
Locked because of lots of reports. I will review and decide whether to keep open or closed a little later.

Now unlocked. please stay on topic and don't go down the little path bobsaggett scraped out, as he seems to like to do whenever he can bring anti-Semitic rhetoric into something.
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

Ranwolf wrote:



How come I get a temporarily banned for an honest opinion and this Neo-Nazi prick can speak freely about his trash beliefs Lorreen


Because I hadn't read the thread yet or hadn't seen a report yet or hadn't had time to handle reports yet. And apparently other mods hadn't either.

The offensive post has now been deleted.
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

lorreen wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:



How come I get a temporarily banned for an honest opinion and this Neo-Nazi prick can speak freely about his trash beliefs Lorreen


Because I hadn't read the thread yet or hadn't seen a report yet or hadn't had time to handle reports yet. And apparently other mods hadn't either.

The offensive post has now been deleted.


FUCKING BS fuck no he didnt say anything racist FUCK NO
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

onemannation2012 wrote:
FUCKING BS fuck no he didnt say anything racist FUCK NO


bobsaggett has a certain history in the forums and has been told to stop posting that sort of thing, because it's pretty clear he's got some kind of Anti-Semitic agenda to push. Multiple people reported that post. I deleted it. Posting here is a privilege, not a right. Deal with it.
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

kadmos1 wrote:

In the USA, many people blame us whites for great historical atrocities. That is largely true. However, why do they often overlook facts like the following?
-Whites owned white slaves, blacks owned black slaves, and blacks owned white slaves.
-At times, Native American Tribes A do atrocities to to Tribe B and took Tribe B's land.
-Some areas of land the US government legally purchased from various tribes.
-There is the idea that White Americans destroyed Native American tribes/other minorities & made them seem more "white". While there are times they forced the tribes to do this, sometimes maybe tribal members did this voluntarily.

There are many other things like the above often overlooked. I do recognized these atrocities are horrible. However, it's better to try to learn from the sins of our ancestors than to keep holding on a grudge.


Also, since racism means that one race feels superior to another, it is possible for a Native American tribe to be racist against whites. However, while that is also wrong, minorities being racist against whites can have more justification since whites have long oppressed them.


Native american can be racist and wtf minorities being racist against whites can have more justification since whites have long oppressed them is this?

BULLSHXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the idiots that have white guilt are pussys. Whites build this great country i HAVE NO WHITE Guilt I LOVE my white skin WHITELIVESMATTER- I have white pride too I dare you call me a racist?
13141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
The issue is largely that White groups have held the most visible positions of power in the Western world in the recent history, and atrocities tend to be enacted by the ruling class. This is not a race issue so much of a visibility of the power of predominantly white western civilization. Its much more relatable to look at slavery of Africans in America than it is to look at slavery of White Europeans in Africa.

I would also like to say to the thread in general, while I didn't see the offending post that has everybody in a tizzy, these forums are a place for respectful discussion. Whether or not you are dealing in facts doesn't really matter if the post is covered in disrespectfulness, unpleasantries, insults or hate. When a post gets removed or moderated, it is rarely because of what was said in that post, it is most often because of how something was said. Your opinions are probably not being censored. You are probably just being a dick.


xxxAnime_lover123xxx wrote:

I don't think you understand what racism means if you think minority groups can be racist against a majority group.

Do you not realize this is akin to saying homosexuals can be heterophobic against straight people?


Well homosexuals can be heterophobic...so, whats your point exactly?

Definition of Racism: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Where exactly in that definition does it state that minority groups cannot be racist?
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16
i like how people cant handle the truth. why bring up something if you dont want to hear the truth. why be kids and get so damn triggered.

16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

onemannation2012 wrote:

i like how people cant handle the truth. why bring up something if you dont want to hear the truth. why be kids and get so damn triggered.



His post violated the second forum rule. Go read it.
Can't handle the rules? Don't follow 'em and get banned. Like she said. It's a privilege. Not a right. You seem to just be doing this because you got banned before and now you want to annoy the mods. Am I wrong? Is it just a problem with authority altogether? You're trying to cut into the mods but you're just embarrassing yourself. You have no room to talk about getting triggered. You need to stop trying. You're a grown man pouting on the internet.
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

i like how people cant handle the truth. why bring up something if you dont want to hear the truth. why be kids and get so damn triggered.



His post violated the second forum rule. Go read it.
Can't handle the rules? Don't follow 'em and get banned. Like she said. It's a privilege. Not a right. You seem to just be doing this because you got banned before and now you want to annoy the mods. Am I wrong? Is it just a problem with authority altogether? You're trying to cut into the mods but you're just embarrassing yourself. You have no room to talk about getting triggered. You need to stop trying. You're a grown man pouting on the internet.


no actually his post didnt he show that jews was control over the slave trade and someone got triggered. so why did he reallyy get ban? like i said not crying for attention rather just the comeplete lack of a spine in here. and i do believe this is polictal post on race? So why havent it been closed?

LIke i said why bring up something if you cant handle it?
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/23/16

onemannation2012 wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

i like how people cant handle the truth. why bring up something if you dont want to hear the truth. why be kids and get so damn triggered.



His post violated the second forum rule. Go read it.
Can't handle the rules? Don't follow 'em and get banned. Like she said. It's a privilege. Not a right. You seem to just be doing this because you got banned before and now you want to annoy the mods. Am I wrong? Is it just a problem with authority altogether? You're trying to cut into the mods but you're just embarrassing yourself. You have no room to talk about getting triggered. You need to stop trying. You're a grown man pouting on the internet.


no actually his post didnt he show that jews was control over the slave trade and someone got triggered. so why did he reallyy get ban? like i said not crying for attention rather just the comeplete lack of a spine in here. and i do believe this is polictal post on race? So why havent it been closed?

LIke i said why bring up something if you cant handle it?


It's as she said. He had a history of posting anti semitic things. He had an agenda. It wasn't some innocent little informative post. He meant to do harm. It does violate the second rule in that case.
You could say that we don't know his intent but if that's his intent in the past then it is unlikely that it's changed.
He also insulted another user. That's not allowed either. Disrespecting another user is also not allowed. You know? That thing you just did to Ranwolf.
Posted 7/23/16
People also like to ignore modern day slavery.
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the Mountains
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/26/16
What exactly is white? My family got here two generations ago from Eastern Europe....Am I white? I kind of look tanned not from to much sun either? Am I an Eastern European American? Is that white? What is exactly is white? Do I qualify? I have no family members that owned slaves in America...We were poor peasants and soldiers from the Slavic countries. So am I white? I have family members that fought in 2 x World Wars. I have family members who fought an insurgency against the Nazis when Serbia was occupied. I have relatives that kept the Muslims from invading Europe a long time ago. I'm I white? What is white? My family members now (this generation) have served in the military in both AFG and Iraq and back in Iraq again. I'm I white? What do I put on that dam college form?
19907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / El paso Tx
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/24/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


onemannation2012 wrote:

i like how people cant handle the truth. why bring up something if you dont want to hear the truth. why be kids and get so damn triggered.



His post violated the second forum rule. Go read it.
Can't handle the rules? Don't follow 'em and get banned. Like she said. It's a privilege. Not a right. You seem to just be doing this because you got banned before and now you want to annoy the mods. Am I wrong? Is it just a problem with authority altogether? You're trying to cut into the mods but you're just embarrassing yourself. You have no room to talk about getting triggered. You need to stop trying. You're a grown man pouting on the internet.


no actually his post didnt he show that jews was control over the slave trade and someone got triggered. so why did he reallyy get ban? like i said not crying for attention rather just the comeplete lack of a spine in here. and i do believe this is polictal post on race? So why havent it been closed?

LIke i said why bring up something if you cant handle it?


It's as she said. He had a history of posting anti semitic things. He had an agenda. It wasn't some innocent little informative post. He meant to do harm. It does violate the second rule in that case.
You could say that we don't know his intent but if that's his intent in the past then it is unlikely that it's changed.
He also insulted another user. That's not allowed either. Disrespecting another user is also not allowed. You know? That thing you just did to Ranwolf.


acautlly ranwolf call him a neo nazi so?

and i dont care if he does have a anit what ever, he didnt do it in bad taste if that the case then everything he said that can be true can be to push is ideolog. so i guest you have to ban all of us trump supports too.

See that a problem, even let say it was so what? we are talking about history and he didnt say anything to add hate to the point.


So did you know jews were controlling the slave trade?
13618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

xxxAnime_lover123xxx wrote:

I don't think you understand what racism means if you think minority groups can be racist against a majority group.

Do you not realize this is akin to saying homosexuals can be heterophobic against straight people?


16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/23/16 , edited 7/23/16

The agenda makes it bad taste. When you bring up things like that it makes people uncomfortable. There's no way around it. The mods are supposed to make this a comfortable place.
Whatever. This has derailed so far that I'm just gonna leave it be. Then again. You'll probably just think that's me giving up and being spineless as you put it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.