Warning triggered may happen is conservatism taking stuff to far?
8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/24/16 , edited 7/24/16
THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO A PEACEFULL AND ETHICAL LIFE. REPENT. FORCED BIBLE READING 24/7 4 LIFE!

ll that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material!!!!!

REPENT YOU PESKY SINNER

WOMEN ARE PROPERTY 4 LIFE.

WOMEN SHOULD HAVE NO RIGHTS. THEY ARE LESSER ANIMALS.





8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/24/16 , edited 7/24/16
God hates you and you should feel bad.

REPENT.

YOU ARE ALL SINNING. STOP WATCHING ANIME. STOP BEING ALIVE.

YOU ARE TAINTED WITH THE ORIGINAL SIN. ITS YOUR FAULT. REPENT YOU SATAN WORSHIPPER.

ATHEISM SHOULD BE A CRIME. THEY SHOULD BE TORTURED AND FORCED TO READ THE BIBLE 24/7.






PRAY 4 MORE DEAD KIDS. WE DESERVE IT.



OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST
HILLARY IS THE DEVIL

TRUMP4LIFE



He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

REPENT.
24279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Thank God these idiots don't speak for the rest of the religion... Though people will assume they do.
1359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Have ya seen the documentary with Louis Theroux and the WBC? It is really good and shows how stubborn these people really are. Most of the children cannot explain what the sign that they are holding means. How many people have already left their little church family? Even the now deceased leader said right before he died that he had changed his mind about gays.
55 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Sometime I wonder what bible they read.
Does it not contain the New testament at all?
Or did they just skip that part and go back to the smiting and begetting parts?

How can a Christian group misunderstand the christian teachings to such a degree?
24279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/24/16 , edited 7/24/16

stuntie wrote:

Sometime I wonder what bible they read.
Does it not contain the New testament at all?
Or did they just skip that part and go back to the smiting and begetting parts?

How can a Christian group misunderstand the christian teachings to such a degree?


Same reason we have ISIL. Though Mohammed was technically a warlord he did at one point instruct Muslims to be peaceful and tolerant of other cultures and religions.

My point being before Jesus there was a lot of death and destruction. Then He came and hippied up the religion with all that pacifism and love.
Posted 7/24/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

God hates you and you should feel bad.

REPENT.

YOU ARE ALL SINNING. STOP WATCHING ANIME. STOP BEING ALIVE.

YOU ARE TAINTED WITH THE ORIGINAL SIN. ITS YOUR FAULT. REPENT YOU SATAN WORSHIPPER.

ATHEISM SHOULD BE A CRIME. THEY SHOULD BE TORTURED AND FORCED TO READ THE BIBLE 24/7.






PRAY 4 MORE DEAD KIDS. WE DESERVE IT.



OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST
HILLARY IS THE DEVIL

TRUMP4LIFE



He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

REPENT.

God loves everyone, he does not love sin itself. Love the sinner, hate the sin.
502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Social Conservatism is by-and-large enforcing standards on everyone else. Those standards change over time and between countries. Today in America Conservatives hail a two parent family with a Mother and a Father. They oppose the idea that people can change genders, wish to be allowed to protect their family by any means, and believe that their version of Religion should be allowed to flourish however they feel, often at the cost of other religions.

In Saudi Arabia conservatism means women cannot drive cars and cutting off the hands of thieves. During the American Revolution it was the Liberals that rebelled against the king, such as George Washington and Thomas Jefferson, and the Conservatives that steadfastly defended the current order under their King. Today Conservatism in America no longer supports the UK monarchy because times and situations changed.

A lot of these people protesting however are their own special version of Conservatism. Just like there are Liberals who claim there should be "safe spaces" where you cannot intellectually challenge someone, there are Conservatives who don't follow the Bible and prefer their own interpretation.
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
I wonder if god likes people who wave colorful signs purporting to know what he likes and dislikes.
Posted 7/24/16

MysticGon wrote:

Thank God these idiots don't speak for the rest of the religion... Though people will assume they do.


mmmmhmmmm. Thank God somebody realizes this.
16805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/24/16 , edited 7/24/16
Ya'll know westboro don't even believe in their religion they are being as offensive as possible to allow them to make a living from suing places from preventing them from protesting.

They aren't conservatives but a pack of wild lawyers.
One Punch Mod
85944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/24/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

THIS IS THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO A PEACEFULL AND ETHICAL LIFE. REPENT. FORCED BIBLE READING 24/7 4 LIFE!


Ya know. when you put "*BigTrollFace*" in your description, expect a big slap to that big troll face.

Your earlier thread satirizing the state of CR General Discussion had some merit, even though that thread went downhill quickly through no particular fault of yours.

This thread though, is just mockery of another particular thread (which does look like it needs some mod attention. *sigh*), and starting it showed really poor judgment on your part considering what happened in that thread and in your own thread that was closed.

Please find some other way to amuse yourself, as this thread has been closed.
You must be logged in to post.