First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Obama is voting for Trump
Banned
21034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

IntenseAutism wrote:

A president comes along who actually starts improving things and everyone says he's a terrible president, does the US just like presidents who are idiots or something?


I wonder that all the time.

When they have shitty presidents who Ruin stuff they call them the best
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
70 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
Ya know, Obama is a great guy. He really is. Tremendous. But he can't stump the Trump. He can't stop my Trump Train coming into the white house. His half brother, Obama Jr, is voting for me! ME!ME!ME! Obama is really washed up now. I'll make America great again. Wow i'm really rich.
Posted 7/28/16
His brother, lol. Well, how about that.. good for him.
16855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

THERES NO BREAKS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!!!



Here: I fixed it for you.




That's just a train with clowns having a good time. I don't see where the hate is, unless the hate is from people with an irrational fear of clowns!
Posted 7/28/16

Rujikin wrote:

That's just a train with clowns having a good time. I don't see where the hate is, unless the hate is from people with an irrational fear of clowns!


41328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

maniackillah wrote:



Rujikin wrote:

THERES NO BREAKS ON THE TRUMP TRAIN!!!


TheOriginalStraynge wrote: Here: I fixed it for you.



Thats total hypocrisy. Trump isn't the hater here ...

Ill fix it for you:
The hate train is for you and your straynge friends. We know this because because its full of clowns lol.


and then seemingly you speaking out against anybody equates to hate then? Seeing as this is your implications of logic, you too are one of those clowns. Hell I guess every human is seeing as there's no way in hell 7 billion people could all agree with each other on every single basic notion of life, let alone economic and governing philosophies.
41328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
Dgrayman taught me that clowns are creepy, badass and seemingly murderers. Lulz.
7441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

MichaelZ007 wrote:

Donald Trump's entire family are successful in business and they all rally behind Trump to support him, even Trump's ex wife supports his campaign. But Obama.... his half brother hate. BTW, Obama's half brother is a Muslim and he's not offended by Donald Trump. He agrees that there's too many extremists in Islam and we can't allow them in.


I haven't heard one thing about his brother Fred Jr's kids supporting him but it could have something to do with the fact he conned his dementia-ridden father to cut said kids out of his will and cancelled Fred III's insurance on him (an infant) while in the hospital. I also just learned Fred Sr's middle name was Christ...no wonder Trump thinks himself the next incarnation of God.

Oh and as to Malik Obama, he was caught running an unregistered charity claiming it was a non-profit, Barack Obama refused to support his run in politics after that. Also the fact he's a republican may have had something to do with that. He claims to have family values and supporting Trump due to the fact Trump is against gay marriage. The funny part is he's been married 12 times at last report so his religion obviously doesn't consider divorce an affront to "family values" yet considers other forms of marriage as one. Oh and he's pissed at Obama and Hillary for slaying his close friend Muammar Gaddafi. No wonder he's on the Trump Train.
10195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The state of Wash...
Online
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16
i consider myself a progressive person. i can't see myself voting for clinton. the 90s over again is not what we need. America would be better off if the clintons had never gotten in the white house the first place.

i'm not voting for trump because he's still a republican. and they aren't any good.

i'm going green party.

however, between trump and clinton, i hope trump wins so we can get rid of the clintons and retire their flappy, spotted old butts.
16855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Hrafna wrote:


Rujikin wrote:

That's just a train with clowns having a good time. I don't see where the hate is, unless the hate is from people with an irrational fear of clowns!




22333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

GodofFlash wrote: and then seemingly you speaking out against anybody equates to hate then? Seeing as this is your implications of logic, you too are one of those clowns. Hell I guess every human is seeing as there's no way in hell 7 billion people could all agree with each other on every single basic notion of life, let alone economic and governing philosophies.


I would be part of the clowns if I was a trump supporter that only talks about clinton. I don't actually talk about who I'm voting for but focus on who I'm against. All of the main reasons people don't like trump are based off of a progressive views that sheep listen too. Dems are haters because they can't talk about their candidate because their candidate hasn't many accomplishments.

So speaking out against anything equates to hate? No. Disliking something for bad reasons is the meaning of "hater". You are taking "hater" literally when it is a word that has a different meaning than the literal one. How is trump breeding hate? No good answer, so the ones saying he is on the hate train are actually the haters.

Right not everyone agrees but when I stack paper to the ceiling and ride 24in chrome and y'all ain't showing' me no love, your a hater. Donald trump is ballin' out and y'all hatin cuz he's winning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnHq-xsc9A4
48978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
I can't believe we couldn't find better candidates to run for president; can I just vote against both Cinton and Trump. I wish we could just re-elect Obama for president, it's time we changed the constitution and allowed a person to be president for more than 2 terms.
24281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

lalmelvin wrote:

I can't believe we couldn't find better candidates to run for president; can I just vote against both Cinton and Trump. I wish we could just re-elect Obama for president, it's time we changed the constitution and allowed a person to be president for more than 2 terms.


The constitution was amended to prevent just that, lol.
48978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

MysticGon wrote:


lalmelvin wrote:

I can't believe we couldn't find better candidates to run for president; can I just vote against both Cinton and Trump. I wish we could just re-elect Obama for president, it's time we changed the constitution and allowed a person to be president for more than 2 terms.


The constitution was amended to prevent just that, lol.


Yeah I know that...it was done after FDR died while in office during his 4th term. I think it was an overreaction and we should change it from 2 to 3 terms now. Plus given the lack of quality candidates a change is necessary.
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16


The fact that you want to extend the max-terms to 3 for Obama of all presidents blows my fucking mind.

True, the candidates are particularly terrible this election, but fucking Obama? Seriously?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.