Post Reply I'm a dinosaur!
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Rawr!
I just realized I have never owned or even talked on a cellphone before.
I'm 19 years old, dude. I'm so old. So far over the hill! I'm gonna turn to dust, man. I can't die yet. How am I gonna shoo the kids off my lawn?

What happened, dude?
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
me irl
6165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 馬鹿外人
Offline
Posted 7/24/16
Great thread, would read again.
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Same id read again
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Rawr!
I just realized I have never owned or even talked on a cellphone before.
I'm 19 years old, dude. I'm so old. So far over the hill! I'm gonna turn to dust, man. I can't die yet. How am I gonna shoo the kids off my lawn?

What happened, dude?


Hello Dinosaur!!

I hope you're not Barney.

But you're not missing out on much with cellphones/smartphones/mobiles (whatever you want to call it). Your brain is probably not as nuked as the majority of the population, and you won't have to worry about emails, text messages, phone calls and notifications at erratic times and at all hours of the night.

PS - If you think 19 is old.... I'M THE DINOSAUR

PPS - Raise an anaconda or salt-water corc to live on your front lawn. You will not have to worry about shooing kids, or door-to-door salesmen, or anyone for that matter off your lawn.

Just my 2pennies.
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

1stladyent wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Rawr!
I just realized I have never owned or even talked on a cellphone before.
I'm 19 years old, dude. I'm so old. So far over the hill! I'm gonna turn to dust, man. I can't die yet. How am I gonna shoo the kids off my lawn?

What happened, dude?


Hello Dinosaur!!

I hope you're not Barney.

But you're not missing out on much with cellphones/smartphones/mobiles (whatever you want to call it). Your brain is probably not as nuked as the majority of the population, and you won't have to worry about emails, text messages, phone calls and notifications at erratic times and at all hours of the night.

PS - If you think 19 is old.... I'M THE DINOSAUR

PPS - Raise an anaconda or salt-water corc to live on your front lawn. You will not have to worry about shooing kids, or door-to-door salesmen, or anyone for that matter off your lawn.

Just my 2pennies.


2 pennies?! You're rich!
Do you ever swim in it like Scrooge Mcduck?
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

2 pennies?! You're rich!
Do you ever swim in it like Scrooge Mcduck?


YAASSS!!

I know Scrooge McDuck. He lets me swim in it from time to time. I must say, the coins are quite cold against the skin, but Scrooge McDuck is a very cold person, and it suits him very well.

But the 2pennies were actually reluctantly given by Mr. Krabs.



Posted 7/25/16
Oh is this the thread you're talking about?

I've seen worse....
Posted 7/25/16
Dude, what are you saying. 18-24 are the best years. It's when you can find yourself a hot 30-35 year old lady, and [way too detailed information that lorreen would eventually have to moderate out of my post]
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

Hrafna wrote:

Dude, what are you saying. 18-24 are the best years. It's when you can find yourself a hot 30-35 year old lady, and [way too detailed information that lorreen would eventually have to moderate out of my post]


It's a joke. I wont explain the joke though. As a great man once said.

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You find out how it works but the frog dies."
Posted 7/28/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

Dude, what are you saying. 18-24 are the best years. It's when you can find yourself a hot 30-35 year old lady, and [way too detailed information that lorreen would eventually have to moderate out of my post]


It's a joke. I wont explain the joke though. As a great man once said.

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You find out how it works but the frog dies."


I was trying to make a joke, too
16417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 7/29/16 , edited 7/29/16

Hrafna wrote:


ZavinRoyalheart wrote:


Hrafna wrote:

Dude, what are you saying. 18-24 are the best years. It's when you can find yourself a hot 30-35 year old lady, and [way too detailed information that lorreen would eventually have to moderate out of my post]


It's a joke. I wont explain the joke though. As a great man once said.

"Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog. You find out how it works but the frog dies."


I was trying to make a joke, too


I could find a hot 30-35 year old lady and

You must be logged in to post.