First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply About all of the bull in the media on immigration
Posted 9/4/16
145755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

goodman528 wrote:



Lastly, the Muslims. I am a fourth generation atheist, so from my point of view, all of you religious people are literally crazy. But I am used it, people kneeling and talking to their imaginary friend, people passing judgement on others based an incoherent book written in the bronze age, people 'donating' money to organizations which are many orders of magnitude more wealthy than themselves, etc, etc. It's OK, everybody's a little crazy sometimes, no big deal. As for the terrorism and rape and "crime wave". Let's look at it from my atheist point of view, OK? There are lots of crazy people in the world, so no doubt a few of them will commit absurd acts of violence. Catholics fiddle kids. Muslims rape women and do suicide bombings. And protestants, like Tony Blair, decided to spend billions to invade and bomb countries half way across the world despite the mass popular demonstrations right here in London, because in his own words, God told him to do it. And on this subject of Tony Blair, he preferred to spend the money on war instead of schools, because he also had the "bright" idea of selling state schools to private sponsors, like fellow Christian Peter Vardy, who then decided to not only adopt creationist texbooks but also adopt daily prayers and weekly prayer assemblies in these state schools. So in summary, crazy doesn't make you a bad person, and being a bad person is certainly not limited to any particular brand of craziness.


These are rather insulting comments to those that are religious. So to be fair, those that are religious think that atheists are devil spawn and just as crazy if not pure evil. (In the general sense of course). What I am getting at here is that I understand you are trying to make a point, but all you are doing is pissing people off instead of getting your point across.

Everyone has the right to their own beliefs so please try to tone it down when it comes to religion. This is exactly how wars start.
19343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

Kira0309 wrote:


goodman528 wrote:



Lastly, the Muslims. I am a fourth generation atheist, so from my point of view, all of you religious people are literally crazy. But I am used it, people kneeling and talking to their imaginary friend, people passing judgement on others based an incoherent book written in the bronze age, people 'donating' money to organizations which are many orders of magnitude more wealthy than themselves, etc, etc. It's OK, everybody's a little crazy sometimes, no big deal. As for the terrorism and rape and "crime wave". Let's look at it from my atheist point of view, OK? There are lots of crazy people in the world, so no doubt a few of them will commit absurd acts of violence. Catholics fiddle kids. Muslims rape women and do suicide bombings. And protestants, like Tony Blair, decided to spend billions to invade and bomb countries half way across the world despite the mass popular demonstrations right here in London, because in his own words, God told him to do it. And on this subject of Tony Blair, he preferred to spend the money on war instead of schools, because he also had the "bright" idea of selling state schools to private sponsors, like fellow Christian Peter Vardy, who then decided to not only adopt creationist texbooks but also adopt daily prayers and weekly prayer assemblies in these state schools. So in summary, crazy doesn't make you a bad person, and being a bad person is certainly not limited to any particular brand of craziness.


These are rather insulting comments to those that are religious. So to be fair, those that are religious think that atheists are devil spawn and just as crazy if not pure evil. (In the general sense of course). What I am getting at here is that I understand you are trying to make a point, but all you are doing is pissing people off instead of getting your point across.

Everyone has the right to their own beliefs so please try to tone it down when it comes to religion. This is exactly how wars start.



My imaginary friend is better than yours -> Therefore I'm going to cut off your head. Yes, completely valid reason for war. Yes, totally not crazy.

Do you think the leaders of these religions really believe in their own religion?! In Matthew 19:24 Jesus says: "And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." So considering the Pope literally lives in a palace filled with gold and priceless artifacts, he really doesn't have a chance in hell, does he? Here is a bonus video of a protestant evagelist explaining how Jesus gave him a private jet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH2DGSXjss

Here is what Jesus actually said to his followers in Luke 22:35: "Then Jesus asked them, 'When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?' 'Nothing,' they answered."

So there you have it. Religion, the oldest pyramid scam known to man. The true believers are those at the bottom giving their tithes to the church faithfully and the true unbelievers are those at the top reaping the rewards of their lies.
19343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16


I'm going to assume you don't have a driving license and have never seen a pub car park in the UK before. Have a guess how many idiot drivers weave in and out of traffic on country roads for fun? And how much idiots drive after drinking alcohol? You know how many people are killed by drunk drivers every year in the UK? Over 200. Every single year. To put that into perspective, that's more than all of the British fatalities from the entire Iraq war.

So, yes, blown out of proportion. One guy got involved in a motorway accident because some idiot threw a brick at his car. So what?! Idiots are killing people on the roads literally everyday of the year. But obviously it only matters to you if the idiot has brown skin color and he might be Muslim.

No need to reply. You read the Daily Mail. That already tells me everything I need to know about you.
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
Don't blame the population of an religion for the minority extremists.

@Kira, You say everyone has rights to their beliefs, but if their beliefs include sexism and anti-lgtb content then actions must be taken against them, kind of common sense.

Honestly the satanic bible is much better than the actual bible, if you believe in the tooth fairy then I'd suggest following that instead.
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
I wonder if I can create a world religion if I pin myself to a cross and don't come back to life after 3 days.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

goodman528 wrote:



I'm going to assume you don't have a driving license and have never seen a pub car park in the UK before. Have a guess how many idiot drivers weave in and out of traffic on country roads for fun? And how much idiots drive after drinking alcohol? You know how many people are killed by drunk drivers every year in the UK? Over 200. Every single year. To put that into perspective, that's more than all of the British fatalities from the entire Iraq war.

So, yes, blown out of proportion. One guy got involved in a motorway accident because some idiot threw a brick at his car. So what?! Idiots are killing people on the roads literally everyday of the year. But obviously it only matters to you if the idiot has brown skin color and he might be Muslim.

No need to reply. You read the Daily Mail. That already tells me everything I need to know about you.


The assumptions you make are very amusing. I love idiots of the left.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

secret6timb1 wrote:

Don't blame the population of an religion for the minority extremists.

@Kira, You say everyone has rights to their beliefs, but if their beliefs include sexism and anti-lgtb content then actions must be taken against them, kind of common sense.

Honestly the satanic bible is much better than the actual bible, if you believe in the tooth fairy then I'd suggest following that instead.


There seems to be a lot of "minority extremists"

And what actions should be taken against them? Unless you are physically hurting someone or inciting violence, you can't do a thing. What, you gonna take away their freedom of religion? Freedom of speech?
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16 , edited 9/4/16
@D4nc3Style

LMAO.

94% of terrorist attacks in the United States aren't committed by Muslims, I believe you're a bit racist.
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

Kira0309 wrote:

These are rather insulting comments to those that are religious. So to be fair, those that are religious think that atheists are devil spawn and just as crazy if not pure evil.

Except atheists don't believe in the devil and (speaking for myself) laugh at those that call them such.
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/26/opinion/bergen-schneider-how-many-jihadists/
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/07/worlds-muslim-population-more-widespread-than-you-might-think/

'A recent Pew Research Study places the number of Muslims worldwide to be around 1.6 billion (or 23% of the world's population). So doing some basic math, we get that about .006625% of the Muslim population are "extremist".'

I suggest you do some research before falsely stating your views on this matter.
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/4/16
@Xx

It's funny because christianity's devil is morally better their god.

I laugh when someone religious tries to use an opinion in a debate.
5019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

secret6timb1 wrote:

@D4nc3Style

LMAO.

94% of terrorist attacks in the United States aren't committed by Muslims, I believe you're a bit racist.


Wasn't talking about the US. Nice try tho.
1150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 9/4/16

secret6timb1 wrote:

@D4nc3Style

LMAO.

94% of terrorist attacks in the United States aren't committed by Muslims, I believe you're a bit racist.


That statistic is for 1980-2005, and only counts the US, which(even though 9/11) hasn't had as many terrorist attacks as Europe and especially the middle east.
7077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/5/16
9/11 is hysterical.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.