First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Saiyuki Reload Blast Anticipation
80283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 7/5/17
woohoo !! just watched the first episode !!

JUst started cracking up as soon everybody spoke !! Looks like Kaji san was a guest in episode 1
40205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Seattle, WA
Online
Posted 7/5/17
Don't forget to watch the "Ura Sai" segment after the credits
Dushan 
11803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 7/5/17
Holy crap! I watched this stuff a long, long time ago. Seeing it now, I really had no idea back then that it was a 'pretty boy' anime. I thought it was just a cool adventure based on journey to the west. lol, I wonder if I can watch the new stuff with the same innocence and not be jaded by it.

Jeez....I cannot remember how It ended though. I can remember like nothing of it...wow...
One Punch Mod
117877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/5/17

iashakezula wrote:

woohoo !! just watched the first episode !!

JUst started cracking up as soon everybody spoke !! Looks like Kaji san was a guest in episode 1





Gshock99 wrote:

Don't forget to watch the "Ura Sai" segment after the credits ;)





Dushan wrote:

Holy crap! I watched this stuff a long, long time ago. Seeing it now, I really had no idea back then that it was a 'pretty boy' anime. I thought it was just a cool adventure based on journey to the west. lol, I wonder if I can watch the new stuff with the same innocence and not be jaded by it.

Jeez....I cannot remember how It ended though. I can remember like nothing of it...wow...


Just a reminder that any of you may start a new discussion thread for this show now that it's aired.
80283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 7/5/17
maybe Stark can start one, I am having problem uploading images
21055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Maniwa Japan
Offline
Posted 7/5/17

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:



Not technically yaoi, but it certainly inspired the fujoshi community to brew up a ton of it back in the day.


So, I should avoid just to spite said fujoshi?
19503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York
Offline
Posted 7/5/17
Can someone make a Discussion thread, please?

Blood splatters on the screen... Didn't realize I'd been missing badass adults having fun since Drifters last year. Only 11 episodes left to enjoy - yeah, I'm sighing already.

Leave it to Hakuryu to make such wishes...
15590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / El Mirage, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/6/17
The hellions are back and in perfect form.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.