First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Democratic National Convention
3825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California, USA
Online
Posted 7/25/16 , edited 7/28/16
Convention ended.
50573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
It's a freaking mess.
14141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
I couldn't care less. Its just political posturing and bs. Call me when the debates start.
36316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/25/16 , edited 7/26/16
Borrowed from another thread:

597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Center-of-US
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
^ hmm, giant meteor 2016. I was looking for an inanimate object to vote for...
32720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
The usual number one write-in candidate.

20052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

Quaternion wrote:

^ hmm, giant meteor 2016. I was looking for an inanimate object to vote for...


Trump wouldn't sell us out. He would sell out the rest of the world for the benefit of the USA.
26616 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 7/25/16
The Clinton takeover of the party is now complete...

Something, something, sonething, dark side....

9517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Democrats have to unify. After watching and hearing the news, democrats must unify.
367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Its a hard choice. Like which one is the better of two evils lol.
597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Center-of-US
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

Rujikin wrote:


Quaternion wrote:

^ hmm, giant meteor 2016. I was looking for an inanimate object to vote for...


Trump wouldn't sell us out. He would sell out the rest of the world for the benefit of the USA.


The wealthiest folks in the US have vested interests in companies that do business all over the world. Even the upper-middle class has an interest in int'l corps via ordinary investments. The side that has more to offer tends to not be the one getting sold out.

Well, maybe Trump is firmly patriotic, and maybe he can outsmart the world's wealthiest - along with their top-tier accountants, consultants, and lawyers... I'm not sure I'd bet the house on it though.
20052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

Quaternion wrote:


Rujikin wrote:


Quaternion wrote:

^ hmm, giant meteor 2016. I was looking for an inanimate object to vote for...


Trump wouldn't sell us out. He would sell out the rest of the world for the benefit of the USA.


The wealthiest folks in the US have vested interests in companies that do business all over the world. Even the upper-middle class has an interest in int'l corps via ordinary investments. The side that has more to offer tends to not be the one getting sold out.

Well, maybe Trump is firmly patriotic, and maybe he can outsmart the world's wealthiest - along with their top-tier accountants, consultants, and lawyers... I'm not sure I'd bet the house on it though.


You might find this interesting. 30 years worth of interviews where people ask him about becoming a president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
3345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Laramie, WY
Offline
Posted 7/26/16 , edited 7/26/16

BoilingMatt wrote:

Its a hard choice. Like which one is the better of two evils lol.


If you're going to choose between two devils, at least pick the devil you know. I despise Hillary Clinton. But the idea of Trump in the White House scares the shit out of me. Honestly, I can't tell if he knows how he comes across - racist, sexist, violent, self-centered, arrogant, and a liar, to name a few - or if he does know and chooses to be anyway. But if I were to base his policy off of his rhetoric, he'd be somewhere along the sliding scale between Saddam Hussein and the Antichrist. Ban on Muslims and border walls aside, the way he responds to criticism via personal attacks, how he's basically threatened opposition for speaking out against him, his absolute disregard for human rights and citizens rights if they get in his way... the man is dangerous.

So come November, I'm going to vote for whoever has the best chance of beating Trump. I'm going to watch the independents carefully and if it seems there's a possibility that a third-party candidate may take my state, I'll put my vote for them. Not that Wyoming really has much of a say in the presidential election but for me the choice comes down to either Clinton, or someone who can beat Clinton and Trump. In short, I'll vote for ANYONE but Trump. I hate Hillary Clinton - she's untrustworthy, but at least she's predictable and won't go completely off the deep end. I can stand her being the president if there is no other choice.
11107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/26/16 , edited 7/26/16
19306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 7/26/16
^ Yes, I've been pretty amused that the Democrat "Great White Hope" sold his own supporters out. I mean, who really saw that coming...?

(The answer is me. Never trust a politician. )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.