First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply How to easily lose pounds
17381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Prescott, AZ
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Well this was completely different from what I expected. If someone was looking for weightloss I was gonna tell em the fastest way was amputation. Although what the UK just did was pretty much gnaw their own leg off so I guess it still works.
5186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Washington state
Offline
Posted 7/25/16 , edited 7/25/16
Well for actual weightloss advice, I suggest getting on a plan with a nutritionist+ play Pokemon Go. Lost 5 inches at the waist after my first weightloss platue. Diet you get on should always be something you can switch to forever. Meaning, if you dont intend to give up Soda forever, dont give up Soda just reduce your intake.
9344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

JonouchiKatsuya wrote:

Well for actual weightloss advice, I suggest getting on a plan with a nutritionist+ play Pokemon Go. Lost 5 inches at the waist after my first weightloss platue. Diet you get on should always be something you can switch to forever. Meaning, if you dont intend to give up Soda forever, dont give up Soda just reduce your intake.


THIS ^^^ perfect advice.

Also your username is on point
2025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
not like you you would have to stop having a job by moving lol
1196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Republic of Lakotah
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
I'm fortunate enough to not have to worry about this yet.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
Don't drink before you eat anything or you really are going to get that shit.
(so any wine or beer goes after you have eaten so the liver can do its work and collect what it needs).

+ going just on a diet or something that is quite different from what you ate before.. is no good.

anyway no need for pounds if I reach for the mountain tops
Else a easily way to lose some, throw them out of the window or mass produce bills so you do just like germany did before WW and its value \_

5186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Washington state
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

-Dattebayo wrote:


JonouchiKatsuya wrote:

Well for actual weightloss advice, I suggest getting on a plan with a nutritionist+ play Pokemon Go. Lost 5 inches at the waist after my first weightloss platue. Diet you get on should always be something you can switch to forever. Meaning, if you dont intend to give up Soda forever, dont give up Soda just reduce your intake.


THIS ^^^ perfect advice.

Also your username is on point


Haha thanks. Yeah. I so far lost more than 40 pounds since December. Listening to internet diets got me nowhere. XD.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

JonouchiKatsuya wrote:
Listening to internet diets got me nowhere. XD.
better to lissen to yourself if you can?

5186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Washington state
Offline
Posted 7/25/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


JonouchiKatsuya wrote:
Listening to internet diets got me nowhere. XD.
better to lissen to yourself if you can?



nah. I listened to medical professionals.
18164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
91817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 7/25/16
just dont eat so much crappy food,seriously.Eat better food and in smaller sizes all across the day.Place your most heavy food in the morning/day since your metabolism is strongest then usually."Lighten" your food closer you get to night.Remember,good diet is up to 80% of your weight loss.
Posted 7/26/16
Starvation against your will, such as being trapped in an underground cave system. I hear that these kinds of things work wonders.
19511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/26/16
What do you call the red light district in Britain?


17329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 7/26/16
Old Brexit joke is old.

5038 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 7/26/16
Well when UK was pro Europe it was known as the fatty of Europe. In some areas there's a lot of people getting bigger and bigger.

See here for info;

http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/statistics-and-causes-of-the-obesity-epidemic-in-the-UK.aspx

They have some great suggestions though.

see the Change 4 life program.

http://www.nhs.uk/Change4Life/Pages/change-for-life.aspx

10 minute work outs
http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/loseweight/Pages/Tenminuteworkouts.aspx

a favourite is the couch (sofa) to running one.

http://www.nhs.uk/LiveWell/c25k/Pages/couch-to-5k.aspx
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.