Created by KurtIrving
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you polyamorous?
6041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Are you open to having multiple romantic relationships at once?
26962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Nope i can only be with one person at once it just feels right especially since im clingy at times.

The idea of dating two people just feels ick to me it feels unnatural i mean society may see it as wrong which is stupid imo but my reason for finding it to feel unnatural is just how i am instinct wise.

Some people are monogamous by nature some are polyamorous i fit in the monogamous area for the most part. (I can have feelings of love for more then one person but once i select one person the feelings for anyone else fade to next to nothing and i become dedicated and want the person i chose and no one else)
18729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
I don't want to put my dick in a place where there have been other dicks recently, ya know?
One Punch Mod
96190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
I consider myself to be polyamorous for some loose definition of the term, and during most of my relationship life I've had multiple concurrent romantic/sexual relationships that don't involve cheating. Right now though I'm pretty much just on my own with zero ongoing relationships of the romantic/sexual sort.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't want to put my dick in a place where there have been other dicks recently, ya know?


Why not?
18729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/27/16 , edited 7/27/16

lorreen wrote:

I consider myself to be polyamorous for some loose definition of the term, and during most of my relationship life I've had multiple concurrent romantic/sexual relationships that don't involve cheating. Right now though I'm pretty much just on my own with zero ongoing relationships of the romantic/sexual sort.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't want to put my dick in a place where there have been other dicks recently, ya know?


Why not?


I was about to make a gay joke, but thought eh, it was too risque.

I wouldn't mind being polyamorous with you though.
One Punch Mod
96190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/27/16 , edited 7/27/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


lorreen wrote:

I consider myself to be polyamorous for some loose definition of the term, and during most of my relationship life I've had multiple concurrent romantic/sexual relationships that don't involve cheating. Right now though I'm pretty much just on my own with zero ongoing relationships of the romantic/sexual sort.


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I don't want to put my dick in a place where there have been other dicks recently, ya know?


Why not?


I was about to make a gay joke, but thought eh, it was too risque.


Thanks for resisting the impulse.


I wouldn't mind being polyamorous with you though.


There might be other things besides my polyamorous nature that you would mind though.

411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
I do consider myself to be polyamorous, there's always a chance that the person you're dating will cheat on you, so you might aswell let it be known that you don't mind them fucking other people.
18909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
i wish i knew
201266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
that is cheating
7014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Korova Milk Bar,...
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
Is there any point calling that a relationship? It just sounds like an SJW's way of saying they have commitment issues
1169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
Monogamy is my jam. The dumb loyalty of two people in spite of nature is honestly one of my favorite things.
10128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
No. I'm a one woman kind of guy.
201266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Antique bookshop
Offline
Posted 10 days ago
i am a one man kind of girl
578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
It depends. Yes, if I do not feel that it will develop unfairly and they are okay with making better accomodations for all of us.
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8 days ago
No. Being committed to one person is what makes it intimate.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.