First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hiya, I'm new to the forums!
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Hiya! I'm new to the forums on Crunchyroll, and have never really had the idea of exploring past just watching anime on the app. However, I thought it would be a great time to introduce myself and come out of my shell.

My name is Maddy, and I'm a 16-year-old Euro-American Japanese student. I'm going into college this upcoming fall in a program known as Running Start, so I'll be enrolled in high school whilst taking college courses, for both High School and college credits!

Sorry, I'm not the best at self-introduction, but it's very nice to be able to feel comfortable enough to come out of my shell here. My favorite anime is Noragami Aragato.
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Hellos, I'm PV Welcome to the forums! My favorite anime is Non Non Biyori. Or Code Geass. Can't decide.
Posted 7/27/16
I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/27/16

Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


oh...
Posted 7/27/16

FalseProphets wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


oh...



Dragon
58342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7/27/16

Howdy! I hope you enjoy it here - some folks are weird, but.. well, really, aren't we all? Keep your shell as you need it, it can be a good thing if you need to retreat a little at times. And good luck in those courses! Be sure to take stuff you aren't even sure you're interested in yet, even if you end up not liking it, it can still broaden your horizons in other ways.

My all time favorite anime is probably Slayers Next, but there are so many I enjoy that it's tough to pick.
3460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Hello and I have one question for you. Can you Funk with me?
27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/27/16


Howdy! I hope you enjoy it here - some folks are weird, but.. well, really, aren't we all? Keep your shell as you need it, it can be a good thing if you need to retreat a little at times. And good luck in those courses! Be sure to take stuff you aren't even sure you're interested in yet, even if you end up not liking it, it can still broaden your horizons in other ways.

My all time favorite anime is probably Slayers Next, but there are so many I enjoy that it's tough to pick.


Thank you! I know some people are weird, but I'm pretty weird myself and just don't show it haha. Maybe I will eventually. And I haven't seen Slayers Next, is it worth watching?
8488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/27/16

Urboistar wrote:


FalseProphets wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


oh...





I'm surprised you could afford a CR membership. That would cost an....arm and a leg.
Posted 7/27/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Urboistar wrote:


FalseProphets wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


oh...





I'm surprised you could afford a CR membership. That would cost an....arm and a leg.


You got me. I can't think of a witty comeback. GG
3262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/27/16
Welcome Maddy! Hope you have lots of fun here.
Dragon
58342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 7/27/16

FalseProphets wrote:
I haven't seen Slayers Next, is it worth watching?


Well, it's a bit on the older side, so it might be difficult to find these days - but it's a fun mix of fantasy, action, spells & swordplay, without the harems that are so prevalent in most of the recent shows. Next was actually its second TV season, but they did come back and release a couple more seasons recently - Revolution and Evolution-R. They're also good if you like that style of anime, and may be easier to come by these days.
18584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 7/27/16

Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


Pfffffttt hahahahahahaha I almost shat bricks.
Posted 7/27/16

Axerilis wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


Pfffffttt hahahahahahaha I almost shat bricks.


Unfortunately I don't think op appreciated my imagination. ):

27 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Seattle, Washington
Offline
Posted 7/27/16

Urboistar wrote:


Axerilis wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

I am also new. I identify as a Burmese python and stumbled across an anime DvD as I was slithering through the swamp. My favorite anime is the one with the snake girl, oh she's a dream come true for a reptile like me.


Pfffffttt hahahahahahaha I almost shat bricks.


Unfortunately I don't think op appreciated my imagination. ):



Of course I appreciate you, cutie snek
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.