First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
muslim terroist training camps in america
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

It's not like we don't already have a crap load of militia's in our country already so this is NOTHING unique to Muslim Extremists. The reason they haven't been shut down is because we all have freedom of speech and as long as they're not actually saying they are going to destroy this or that then they are free to practice their hate much like the KKK, neo-nazi's, Texas Hillbilly's, Scott Baio and many others. Nothing new here.


^^^


Well if you're non Muslim and you're white then i stand by my comments 100%.

EDIT: to sort of quote Mel Gibson, i hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims.


It's funny to see that there's still people like you who are so ignorant, hating on a group of Muslims and yet wishing rape upon non-muslims.

9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Urges wrote:


TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

It's not like we don't already have a crap load of militia's in our country already so this is NOTHING unique to Muslim Extremists. The reason they haven't been shut down is because we all have freedom of speech and as long as they're not actually saying they are going to destroy this or that then they are free to practice their hate much like the KKK, neo-nazi's, Texas Hillbilly's, Scott Baio and many others. Nothing new here.


^^^


Well if you're non Muslim and you're white then i stand by my comments 100%.

EDIT: to sort of quote Mel Gibson, i hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims.


It's funny to see that there's still people like you who are so ignorant, hating on a group of Muslims and yet wishing rape upon non-muslims.



I cant wait for you to eat your words. But you may not live long enough. But within 20-30 years it will be too late and your white gulit is your own suicide.
Well unless you convert or nuclear war ends us all before then.

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though. But i do like beer n bacon, But i support the Muslims in the way of fuck feminisim. Bitches aint shit.
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

BoobiesSprinkle wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!


Dont laugh mate, if things do not change, it will be what you say for real. But i have faith in Japan and China and North Korea, they're not stupid like white nations are.

And Go Russia.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Urges wrote:


TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

It's not like we don't already have a crap load of militia's in our country already so this is NOTHING unique to Muslim Extremists. The reason they haven't been shut down is because we all have freedom of speech and as long as they're not actually saying they are going to destroy this or that then they are free to practice their hate much like the KKK, neo-nazi's, Texas Hillbilly's, Scott Baio and many others. Nothing new here.


^^^


Well if you're non Muslim and you're white then i stand by my comments 100%.

EDIT: to sort of quote Mel Gibson, i hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims.


It's funny to see that there's still people like you who are so ignorant, hating on a group of Muslims and yet wishing rape upon non-muslims.



I cant wait for you to eat your words. But you may not live long enough. But within 20-30 years it will be too late and your white gulit is your own suicide.
Well unless you convert or nuclear war ends us all before then.

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though. But i do like beer n bacon, But i support the Muslims in the way of fuck feminisim. Bitches aint shit.


It sounds like you know sooooo much stuff about what the Muslims are gonna do within 20-30 years, don't tell me you're in with it? Do they contact you every now and then letting you know about their plans? because it seems like you got it all figured out.

Did you just come out as a pedophile? Damn, slow down with your confessions mate.

9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Urges wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


Urges wrote:


TheOriginalStraynge wrote:

It's not like we don't already have a crap load of militia's in our country already so this is NOTHING unique to Muslim Extremists. The reason they haven't been shut down is because we all have freedom of speech and as long as they're not actually saying they are going to destroy this or that then they are free to practice their hate much like the KKK, neo-nazi's, Texas Hillbilly's, Scott Baio and many others. Nothing new here.


^^^


Well if you're non Muslim and you're white then i stand by my comments 100%.

EDIT: to sort of quote Mel Gibson, i hope you get raped by a pack of Muslims.


It's funny to see that there's still people like you who are so ignorant, hating on a group of Muslims and yet wishing rape upon non-muslims.



I cant wait for you to eat your words. But you may not live long enough. But within 20-30 years it will be too late and your white gulit is your own suicide.
Well unless you convert or nuclear war ends us all before then.

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though. But i do like beer n bacon, But i support the Muslims in the way of fuck feminisim. Bitches aint shit.


It sounds like you know sooooo much stuff about what the Muslims are gonna do within 20-30 years, don't tell me you're in with it? Do they contact you every now and then letting you know about their plans? because it seems like you got it all figured out.

Did you just come out as a pedophile? Damn, slow down with your confessions mate.



Time will tell sweety.
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


BoobiesSprinkle wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!


Dont laugh mate, if things do not change, it will be what you say for real. But i have faith in Japan and China and North Korea, they're not stupid like white nations are.

And Go Russia.


Screw China and North Korea. What's really concern now is North Korea because by 2020 they will have over 200 nuclear missiles that can strike Russia and U.S at any time. As for U.S, the NATO already showed unfriendly to Russia and this is why Russia boosts their military and build bases in Arctica to prepare for upcoming war. U.S already knew Russia powers and military tactics, and so do Russia.

Donald Trump is the key for right now to restore relationships with Russia, and which is why Vladmir Putin respect his idea and welcome it. Vladmir Putin vote Trump rather than Hillary Glinton, because Trump not just only change America but also prevent another cold war between two powerful nations.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

MDW01 wrote:

>Bill O'Reilly
The same guy that said Birmingham in England was a Muslim-only city. 100% bullsh*t is all that comes from this guy smh


I have English mates tha tell me shit, i see you from there. U prolly against British first i take it?

How your Muslim Mayor? why dont you move to Sweden?



BoobiesSprinkle wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:


BoobiesSprinkle wrote:

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!


Dont laugh mate, if things do not change, it will be what you say for real. But i have faith in Japan and China and North Korea, they're not stupid like white nations are.

And Go Russia.


Screw China and North Korea. What's really concern now is North Korea because by 2020 they will have over 200 nuclear missiles that can strike Russia and U.S at any time. As for U.S, the NATO already showed unfriendly to Russia and this is why Russia boosts their military and build bases in Arctica to prepare for upcoming war. U.S already know Russia power and military tactics, and so do Russia.


I support China and NK and Russia over the Muslism all day urday.

China already owns half my country, better that than Arabs, At least they drink an dress sexy n dont kill us in the name of god or rape our women an we can all eat the same food.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16


No no wait a second, I'm curious now,

So you are a pedophile who hate Muslims, wishes rape upon everyone AND is in it with ISIS?

You should correct me if I'm wrong.

9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Urges wrote:



No no wait a second, I'm curious now,

So you are a pedophile who hate Muslims, wishes rape upon everyone AND is in it with ISIS?

You should correct me if I'm wrong.



Iam against the Muslim take over of the western world (that is happening before our eyes) BUT, i kind of hope it happens because of how stupid people like you will feel when it happens
18584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 7/28/16


Dude where do you get all this information it's all so freaking stupid. You're saying muslims are brainwashed since they were young, how do you know you're not brainwashed?
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Urges wrote:



No no wait a second, I'm curious now,

So you are a pedophile who hate Muslims, wishes rape upon everyone AND is in it with ISIS?

You should correct me if I'm wrong.



Iam against the Muslim take over of the western world (that is happening before our eyes) BUT, i kind of hope it happens because of how stupid people like you will feel when it happens


Well beside the fact that you didn't correct anything that I said than it's true.

You could've easily just say that "I am against the Muslim take over of the western world" instead of wishing for someone to get raped.
Whether it happens or not, you can't do shit about it except whining and crying over it.
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

Axerilis wrote:



Dude where do you get all this information it's all so freaking stupid. You're saying muslims are brainwashed since they were young, how do you know you're not brainwashed?

Well, maybe i am? but i dont watch the main stream media. i used to be a do gooder nice guy but then i leanrt what the real world is really like.
I grew up.
Maybe iam wrong, but iam pretty sure that you are?

i have friends from India, Russia, the UK, i hear the same shit about Muslims. i study and research, goodle, you tube etc about Islam and Europe and etc
I educate myslef by learning history and realise that history repeats.
I see with my own eyes what happens in my own country.
I see whith my own eyes the dangers of (all) religion. It is fucking brain washing madness.
I see with my own eyes white guilt and the mental disorder that is that of the left wingers.

I have know Muslims and even the good ones will always be Muslim before that of their new nation, their home, their ways and belifes will always be to them better than ours.

You need to wake up and be realisic.

They will not adapt and intergrate, nor inter breed (for the most part), They believe that their ways are better.

maybe it is? Maybe the wolrd would be better off off all Islamic? i cant really say. But that's what they believe.

They out breed us, if they mix they expect their partenr to convert, etc.

if you dont learn from example or history, you're stupid.

Christians used to be the same but we got with the times.



Urges wrote:



Well beside the fact that you didn't correct anything that I said than it's true.

You could've easily just say that "I am against the Muslim take over of the western world" instead of wishing for someone to get raped.
Whether it happens or not, you can't do shit about it except whining and crying over it.


Well i guess maybe iam a pedo? i like girls under 18? but all men do. But iam not living in the medi evil ages like Muslims are.
iam not crying, but maybe you and i both will be before we die?
27486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Kaguya's Panties
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Axerilis wrote:

Let's face it guys all of humanity should be wiped out.


+1
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

saksiss wrote:


Axerilis wrote:

Let's face it guys all of humanity should be wiped out.


+1


No, why? what about Japan!? lol
Seriously, weak answer though.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.