First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
muslim terroist training camps in america
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Well i guess maybe iam a pedo? i like girls under 18? but all men do. But iam not living in the medi evil ages like Muslims are.
I only hope you get raped to realise my point. iam not crying, but maybe you and i both will be before we die?


Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.
9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

Urges wrote:


Well i guess maybe iam a pedo? i like girls under 18? but all men do. But iam not living in the medi evil ages like Muslims are.
I only hope you get raped to realise my point. iam not crying, but maybe you and i both will be before we die?


Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.


You are not a man so how in the fuck would you know?

BUT , you're correct, the actual word "pedophile" means that you're attracted to pre pubescent girls, most men are not, but the modern westernized meaning of the word means girls under 18, most men are.(a man attracted to developed teenagers is NOT a pedo) ( its only natural)

Again , you're not a man so what would you know? and you're just mad cos you getting older :P

But the Muslims you love believe in the old ways, once a girl bleeds she is a woman.

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

Urges wrote:
Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.
but could one say that the "youth, fresh and clean" is universally "pretty" or likeable?
Sure if you are going to focus down... -__- then you migth want the best "resources" you can get for the money or tools/additions to make it better (or rather people buying stuff to make them feel better or get the ways they want mostly without needing to get it else where) maybe

Hope this is at least some what understandable
9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16
America soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cvfc4-B4iM

Not that i watch main stream media but.... (this was unaired) and dont get me wrong, i understand SOME of this animals points, this proves some of my earlier points;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPmJexGvIc

But me not wanting that to happen is racist and makes me a bigot....
Posted 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

You are not a man so how in the fuck would you know?


Step back, men. I smell derp.
18610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 7/28/16


......... Do you hear yourself? This is all just your opinion. You THINK they believe their ways are better. Tell me how exactly do they believe their ways is better? Like literally everything you say is just so so so irrelevant wth man. Try studying the actual Quran and UNDERSTAND the meaning first perhaps? No you don't have to convert, it's just like reading another fiction for you I guess.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


Urges wrote:


Well i guess maybe iam a pedo? i like girls under 18? but all men do. But iam not living in the medi evil ages like Muslims are.
I only hope you get raped to realise my point. iam not crying, but maybe you and i both will be before we die?


Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.


You are not a man so how in the fuck would you know?

BUT , you're correct, the actual word "pedophile" means that you're attracted to pre pubescent girls, most men are not, but the modern westernized meaning of the word means girls under 18, most men are.(a man attracted to developed teenagers is NOT a pedo) ( its only natural)

Again , you're not a man so what would you know? and you're just mad cos you getting older :P

But the Muslims you love believe in the old ways, once a girl bleeds she is a woman.



You know whats funny, you talk to woman just like the same way Muslims talk to woman, very aggressive and disrespectful so you might aswell just come out as a Muslim while you're at it.

I don't need to be a man to know what a pedophile is, making excuse for what you meant by saying "I like the 10-12 years old wives" when the true is you are just a pure pedophile and a racist fuck. So Again, I don't need to be a man to know that kind of shit.

Muslims can believe in whatever the fuck they want, but it seems like you do believe in the same thing since you like them very, very young

9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16
Did you guys watch the videos i posted??
EDIT on and i was playimg on what you guys support (the Musilm belifes)
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Hrafna wrote:
Step back, men. I smell derp.


395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Urges wrote:
Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.
but could one say that the "youth, fresh and clean" is universally "pretty" or likeable?
Sure if you are going to focus down... -__- then you migth want the best "resources" you can get for the money or tools/additions to make it better (or rather people buying stuff to make them feel better or get the ways they want mostly without needing to get it else where) maybe

Hope this is at least some what understandable


You realize that I only called him a pedophile because he said this?

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though

So for him to say "all men are pedophiles" is just fucking stupid.
9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

Urges wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


Urges wrote:
Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.
but could one say that the "youth, fresh and clean" is universally "pretty" or likeable?
Sure if you are going to focus down... -__- then you migth want the best "resources" you can get for the money or tools/additions to make it better (or rather people buying stuff to make them feel better or get the ways they want mostly without needing to get it else where) maybe

Hope this is at least some what understandable


You realize that I only called him a pedophile because he said this?

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though

So for him to say "all men are pedophiles" is just fucking stupid.


I said all men are NOT pedophiles(the actual meaning) but ARE under the current misused meaning of the word.
But acting on it is another story. And lol at loving Japan/anime but then denieing this...

Just like the word "racisim" is now used very loosley and inaccurately... An actual pedophile and racist is qute rare..

EDIT: young people really need to educate themselves. But i dont balme you, its society amd the education system....political correctenss and all....
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Urges wrote:

iam kinda feelin the 10 -12 year old wives thing though

So for him to say "all men are pedophiles" is just fucking stupid.
oh, thought he was joking with some of that..
Hopefully he does not seriously mean that and the "kinda feeling for it", as wives nope thats just something thats going to stay illegal.
Until considered an adult (even though they can take more unwise decisions) and not forced, etc.

9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
She's scared of becoming a 30 year old granny.
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

oh, thought he was joking with some of that..
Hopefully he does not seriously mean that and the "kinda feeling for it", as wives nope thats just something thats going to stay illegal.
Until considered an adult (even though they can take more unwise decisions) and not forced, etc.


He never said it was a joke and that kind of shit shouldn't count as a joke.


I said all men are NOT pedophiles(the actual meaning) but ARE under the current misused meaning of the word.
But acting on it is another story. And lol at loving Japan/anime but then denieing this...

Just like the word "racisim" is now used very loosley and inaccurately... An actual pedophile and racist is qute rare..

EDIT: young people really need to educate themselves. But i dont balme you, its society amd the education system....political correctenss and all....

O really, so you never said all men are pedophiles? then whats this?

i like girls under 18? but all men do.

Don't try to use the "actual meaning" bullshit so you can get yourself out of this hole you digged yourself into.

The only person you who needs education is your racist, pedophile ass.
I would shut the fuck up and move on if I were you.






9303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
Educate yourself sweety.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.