First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
muslim terroist training camps in america
gsm642 
1425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
Aliens will take care of that sooner or later for wiping us out for being to arrogant and not seeing the signs. Also they are afraid of us for 2 reason 1 we have the skills needed to one take over the universe with 500,000 years of combat experience in our dna and 2 they are afraid of our soul. Not only that but you may get your wish with the 2032 asteroid that's a quarter mile long that may in fact hit us
9301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 7/28/16

gsm642 wrote:

Aliens will take care of that sooner or later for wiping us out for being to arrogant and not seeing the signs. Also they are afraid of us for 2 reason 1 we have the skills needed to one take over the universe with 500,000 years of combat experience in our dna and 2 they are afraid of our soul. Not only that but you may get your wish with the 2032 asteroid that's a quarter mile long that may in fact hit us


if Muslims take over will will be no hope against an alien threat. God wont save em/us.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 7/28/16

Axerilis wrote:



Dude where do you get all this information it's all so freaking stupid. You're saying muslims are brainwashed since they were young, how do you know you're not brainwashed?


I think he got it from the Land of Trolls.

You guys are getting trolled...
9301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Online
Posted 7/28/16

nanikore2 wrote:


Axerilis wrote:



Dude where do you get all this information it's all so freaking stupid. You're saying muslims are brainwashed since they were young, how do you know you're not brainwashed?


I think he got it from the Land of Trolls.

You guys are getting trolled...


Wrong. It's my opinon. Remember, freedom, we are entiltled to our opinion, its not communisim or dictatorship or religious rule, YET.
18598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 7/28/16
1105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/28/16


Yet none were found.
27273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / Inside your compu...
Online
Posted 7/28/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


nanikore2 wrote:


Axerilis wrote:



Dude where do you get all this information it's all so freaking stupid. You're saying muslims are brainwashed since they were young, how do you know you're not brainwashed?


I think he got it from the Land of Trolls.

You guys are getting trolled...


Wrong. It's my opinon. Remember, freedom, we are entiltled to our opinion, its not communisim or dictatorship or religious rule, YET.


yes and I'm entitled to my opinion that you're trolling
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/28/16 , edited 7/28/16

Urges wrote:


Well i guess maybe iam a pedo? i like girls under 18? but all men do. But iam not living in the medi evil ages like Muslims are.
I only hope you get raped to realise my point. iam not crying, but maybe you and i both will be before we die?


Just because you are a true pedophile doesn't mean every other man is too, so don't speak for "all men"
Your argument is invalid and just full of hate.


This whole topic has gotten pretty ugly, but now it's getting ugly in a way that is completely off-topic. MrAnimeSK's rhetorical remark wishing rape on another so they'll learn the truth was foul and uncalled for. Calling another user a "true pedophile" when it's clearly not what he was saying, is a personal attack which is also not at all appropriate for the forums. Be warned that this kind of attack of another user, even if they are also behaving badly, is not acceptable and can result in a ban.

I'm closing this thread because between the quote pyramids, the relentless bashing of Muslims, and the disrespectful treatment of users toward each other, things have gotten quite out of hand.
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

redokami wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M37z1MBvT7k


and why have these not been shut down?


Just quoting to notify you that due to the reasons listed in my message above, this topic has been closed.
One Punch Mod
85914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/28/16

Axerilis wrote:
Are you 12.


Hrafna wrote:
You remind me of my three year old nephew when he's having a temper tantrum. That's cute.


It's not that I don't find MrAnimeSK's views disturbing and often offensive, or expressed in an offensive way, but that does not justify this kind of meaningless insulting retort, that only contributes to the decline of the conversation. I've closed this thread because it got off to this sort of exchange so very early on. Please note that if you continue to respond to other users in this disrespectful way it can be grounds for banning.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.