First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Sora or Daichi?
Posted 5/13/08
Daichi!!!
Member
4531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / yaoi land~
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
DAICHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / la~la~land
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

koolasapixels wrote:

I'm betting on Daichi because:



I don't want to post here every spoiler that I know so that's all I can say..XD


oh snap!!! seriously?? that rele happened???? O.o i am shocked.
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the end of the...
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
sora is so cute
Member
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
Daichi
Member
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Daiichi!! <33 He's hotter hehe. and nicer thoo kinda rude but he kinda acts like Kyo in fruits basket ^_^
Posted 7/11/08
Daichi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
Posted 7/19/08
Daichi
Member
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / where food is~~~
Offline
Posted 7/29/08
obviously daichi !!!
Posted 8/1/08 , edited 8/1/08
Hahaha..everyone loves Daichi....
I like Daichi too. becuzz he's aggressive..lol..
Sora-senpai is cool too..
Member
599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / anime planet
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

azn_anko wrote:

i think DAICHI all da way but SORA iz her "flan prince" ITS DAICHI MAN ALL DA WAY


i read the vol. 6 and Sora was not her flan prince..
16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

yani0726 wrote:


azn_anko wrote:

i think DAICHI all da way but SORA iz her "flan prince" ITS DAICHI MAN ALL DA WAY


i read the vol. 6 and Sora was not her flan prince..


yeh i know its probly was daichi i guess ^_^
Member
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

azn_anko wrote:


yani0726 wrote:


azn_anko wrote:

i think DAICHI all da way but SORA iz her "flan prince" ITS DAICHI MAN ALL DA WAY


i read the vol. 6 and Sora was not her flan prince..


yeh i know its probly was daichi i guess ^_^


16294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / new CR profile it...
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

merise wrote:


azn_anko wrote:


yani0726 wrote:


azn_anko wrote:

i think DAICHI all da way but SORA iz her "flan prince" ITS DAICHI MAN ALL DA WAY


i read the vol. 6 and Sora was not her flan prince..


yeh i know its probly was daichi i guess ^_^




ohhhh thats what i tought when i read that book well the 6th part though
11039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/14/08
I like Daichi~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.