First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Path to Ninja
Posted 8/1/16
Kankuro : -Grins and throws the kid down . Goes over to Re .-Hmm your pretty hot . I like you . Your much stronger then theses losers . Want to go out with me sometime have a fun time . -Winks at her .-


Sasuke : -Shows up .Throws a rock to block Kankuro from touching her .- Back off ! Leave Re and the others alone ! What kind of a loser attacks defenceless children ? And people that can 't defend themselves .- Meaning Naruto and Sakura .-


Sakura : -Pouts a bit at the last part .Thinks to herself .- Yeah hes right I do not really help out in the missions . I need to get stronger . -Frowns .-

Posted 8/1/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kankuro : -Grins and throws the kid down . Goes over to Re .-Hmm your pretty hot . I like you . Your much stronger then theses losers . Want to go out with me sometime have a fun time . -Winks at her .-


Sasuke : -Shows up .Throws a rock to block Kankuro from touching her .- Back off ! Leave Re and the others alone ! What kind of a loser attacks defenceless children ? And people that can 't defend themselves .- Meaning Naruto and Sakura .-


Sakura : -Pouts a bit at the last part .Thinks to herself .- Yeah hes right I do not really help out in the missions . I need to get stronger . -Frowns .-



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5dZfuQXOiw

Re: * Put my sword down to help the kid up and then pick up my sword and points at him again and glares * As if big boy i'm 12 and happily taken * then smiles happily Sasuke showed up and helps, then put a hand over my eyes at what he said about Sakura and Naruto.* Thanks so much my love for the help...you okay Sakura, Naruto?


Naruto: * Glares and pouts * defenseless people my ass * said to myself * Were okay Re thanks

Gaara: Kankuro enough of your games your dishonor our village behaving like that, do it again i'll kill you.


Gai: Kaori hello there beautiful * grins and my teeth shin.*


Kakashi: hmm * turns to see Gai hitting on Kaori glares * Oh for the love everything normal Gai back off of her she is with me.

Ayame: * Looks at Iruka * I fear the kids are still too young for this exam I know Kakashi was 6 when he passed his but still they are 12 and will be 13 in the next few months.
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16
( I love that opening song the most . )

Sasuke : - Glares at Gaara and jumps down from the tree . Stands in front of Re . - Who are you the kid with the gourd on his back .

Sakura :- Looks at Re sadly .- Ah yeah thank you for helping us ....- Sighs thinks to herself .- Protected again I need to get strong like her .-Looks at Gaara and the sand ninja .- You have no right to be here the sand and leaf are allies but you should have special passes to be here . Hand them over now !

Kaori : -Giggles a bit .- Ah Gai its nice to um see you but Kakashis right I am with him now . And besides I told you before I do not like you flirting with me .

Iruka : -Nods at her worried .- I know that Naruto will want to do it to prove himself . But I am afraid as well they are not ready . Will you help me to stop them from getting in the exams my love ?




Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

( I love that opening song the most . )

Sasuke : - Glares at Gaara and jumps down from the tree . Stands in front of Re . - Who are you the kid with the gourd on his back .

Sakura :- Looks at Re sadly .- Ah yeah thank you for helping us ....- Sighs thinks to herself .- Protected again I need to get strong like her .-Looks at Gaara and the sand ninja .- You have no right to be here the sand and leaf are allies but you should have special passes to be here . Hand them over now !

Kaori : -Giggles a bit .- Ah Gai its nice to um see you but Kakashis right I am with him now . And besides I told you before I do not like you flirting with me .

Iruka : -Nods at her worried .- I know that Naruto will want to do it to prove himself . But I am afraid as well they are not ready . Will you help me to stop them from getting in the exams my love ?







( Me too )

Temari: Are you living under a rock? * glares and grins cocky at Sakura * We have special passes were here for the chunin exams.


Gaara: i'm Gaara of the desert and you are? * glares at Sasuke and Re*

Re: * Looks at Gaara had a bad feeling and put a hand on Sasuke's should to give support.*

Gai: * Fell over hearing this news * Ah Kaori my sweet your Romeo is wounded by your words.

Kakashi: * hits on the head glaring * Oh yeah your Romeo alright....give me a break Gai.

Ayame: Sure i'll help you my love * hugs him*
Posted 8/2/16
Kaori : - Frowns a bit shakes her head .- Ah I did not get to tell anyone this but Gai me and Kakashi are engaged . -Looks at Kakashi .- Ah we where supposed to talk to the kids about joining the Chunin exams . I almost forgot .


Sasuke : -Glares at him . - Sasuke Uchiha I look forward to facing you in the future . - Grins at Re as Gaara and the group walk away .- This will be fun . Lets go see Kakashi Sensi .- Sees Kakashi and Kaori talking to some weird guy . - I wonder who that weirdo is .

Iruka : -Smiles at her and hugs her . - Thank you my love for this . Lets go see what we can do to stop this to delay it .

Sakura : -Blinks confused .- Chunin exams how come we were not told about this . -Folds her arms annoyed .-

Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Kaori : - Frowns a bit shakes her head .- Ah I did not get to tell anyone this but Gai me and Kakashi are engaged . -Looks at Kakashi .- Ah we where supposed to talk to the kids about joining the Chunin exams . I almost forgot .


Sasuke : -Glares at him . - Sasuke Uchiha I look forward to facing you in the future . - Grins at Re as Gaara and the group walk away .- This will be fun . Lets go see Kakashi Sensi .- Sees Kakashi and Kaori talking to some weird guy . - I wonder who that weirdo is .

Iruka : -Smiles at her and hugs her . - Thank you my love for this . Lets go see what we can do to stop this to delay it .

Sakura : -Blinks confused .- Chunin exams how come we were not told about this . -Folds her arms annoyed .-





Gai: * sighs and stands up * Okay Kaori i'll see you both around * winks at the kids and grins so my teeth shin before leaving *

Kakashi: Well we were going to tell you, the truth is we just found out about it ourselves today sorry about that but Kaori and I both agree on this one but your ready for the Chunin exams and well that we believe in you and want you to know how proud we are of you. * Naruto got so excited he threw himself on us both.* Okay Naruto we know your excited now the exams start tomorrow.

Re: Chunin exams this should be exciting * Was getting excited and hold Sasuke's hand*

Naruto: * Grins excited and was shacking with excitement * Chunin exams alright! Yeah we've got this you guys! Yeah believe it!

Ayame: I think if we disguise our selves as other ninja and test them one at a time it could work, i'll take on Sakura and you get the boys for Sasuke take Re and run off with her and Naruto I guess anything for Naruto. I know how to test Sakura.
Posted 8/2/16
-They all head off to sign up for the Chunin exams but Rock Lee challenges Sasuke and tries to send kisses towards Sakura .-

Sakura : -Screams and gets out of the way of all the flying hearts .- EWWW . Stop that Cha !!! I do not want any kisses from you ! Your so creepy with your hair and your big eye brows and your style ! Are you trying to get me killed sending those flying hearts ?!


Rock Lee : -Looks at her sad and surprised .- Wow very good Sakura Chan but I will not give up on my love for you ! - Turns to Sasuke .- I am the strongest in this village . No one can match my strength now come at me Sasuke Uchiha .I wish to prove that raw talent can conquer Natural talent . -

Sasuke : - Gets annoyed and charges at Lee gets kicked and falls down . - Damn it ! - Gets up and grins . - Guess I should test my new skills out .- Does the sharingan .-


Iruka : -Nods at her and kisses her .- Sounds good to me my love . I will go and get ready for it .

Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-They all head off to sign up for the Chunin exams but Rock Lee challenges Sasuke and tries to send kisses towards Sakura .-

Sakura : -Screams and gets out of the way of all the flying hearts .- EWWW . Stop that Cha !!! I do not want any kisses from you ! Your so creepy with your hair and your big eye brows and your style ! Are you trying to get me killed sending those flying hearts ?!


Rock Lee : -Looks at her sad and surprised .- Wow very good Sakura Chan but I will not give up on my love for you ! - Turns to Sasuke .- I am the strongest in this village . No one can match my strength now come at me Sasuke Uchiha .I wish to prove that raw talent can conquer Natural talent . -

Sasuke : - Gets annoyed and charges at Lee gets kicked and falls down . - Damn it ! - Gets up and grins . - Guess I should test my new skills out .- Does the sharingan .-


Iruka : -Nods at her and kisses her .- Sounds good to me my love . I will go and get ready for it .




Naruto: Bushy brows really thinks he's hot stuff, you okay Sakura?


Re: * Flinches to watch Sasuke get beat up but when he uses the sharingan was getting excited * Sasuke will win this match!

Ayame: * Nods and hurries off to go get ready *
Posted 8/2/16
Sakura : -Catches her breath and hides behind Naruto .- Geh just keep me away from him and I will be fine . -Shudders a bit .-

Lee : - Goes behind him and was about to do his secret jutsu but gets stopped by Gai sensis pet turtle . Gets shocked as Gai sensi shows up .- Ah um I was just showing Sasuke that Raw talent beats Natural talent . I got carried away !

Kaori : -Looks at Kakashi and hears a fight going on goes to check it out .- Oh why are they fighting ? They do not have much time to get signed up for the exams . -Looks shocked to see Gai showing off to Sasuke and the others .- What are they up to ?

Shiori : -Shows up to sign her name for the exams . Bumps into Gaara blushes a bit .- Oh um I am sorry are you okay ?
Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sakura : -Catches her breath and hides behind Naruto .- Geh just keep me away from him and I will be fine . -Shudders a bit .-

Lee : - Goes behind him and was about to do his secret jutsu but gets stopped by Gai sensis pet turtle . Gets shocked as Gai sensi shows up .- Ah um I was just showing Sasuke that Raw talent beats Natural talent . I got carried away !

Kaori : -Looks at Kakashi and hears a fight going on goes to check it out .- Oh why are they fighting ? They do not have much time to get signed up for the exams . -Looks shocked to see Gai showing off to Sasuke and the others .- What are they up to ?

Shiori : -Shows up to sign her name for the exams . Bumps into Gaara blushes a bit .- Oh um I am sorry are you okay ?





Kakashi: * sighs and shacks my head * That's Gai's star student Rock Lee if that is not his son I be surprised most likely he picked a fight with Sasuke.

Gai: Lee you know better so I must teach you lesion * hits on the head but hugs him crying * I know your no longer a boy and your a man now oh my dear boy but do well in the chunin exams I have faith in you and now go and find the others * winks at him and at Kakashi's kids * So these are the kids Kakashi brags about.

Gaara: It's fine miss i'm not hurt sorry if I was in the way * making my brother and sister fall over seeing i'm being nice for once.*

* Naruto and the others got into the room with other Genins were the first test was to take place.*


Naruto: Oh man our old classmates are here and so many other Genins are here * was getting excited was shacking * Oh yeah I'm going to beat all of you!


Ino: Sasuke! Oh handsome I missed you so much, * giggles and throws myself on him * Did you miss me? Of curse you did


Re: * Glares at Ino my eyes turn into daggers goes behind her and gently hold her hair takes a deep breath and lets it go slowly still shacking pissed.* Oh I.N.O * polls her hair tight* Let go of him or i'll rip off your pony tail.

Hime: Oh boy Ino there she goes again * shakes my head * Hi everyone long time no see.


Neji: * Sits with Lee and the others * So those are the young ones we were told about.
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16
Sasuke : -Looks at them shocked and chuckles at Re .- Thank you my love . For dealing with Ino . -Glares at Ino .- I am with Re so stop flirting with me .

Sakura : -Giggles and goes over to Re . - I call her Ino pig because her name means pig . Or you should call her Porker . -Smiles at her .-

Kiba : -Smiles getting excited .- Man this is gonna be awesome . Time to show you what I am made of !


Shikamaru : -Sighs a bit .- Really you all got in what a drag ... It looks like there are a lot of ninja here . Looks like this will be a challenge .


Asuna : - Looks at the other ninja overwhelmed .- I do not know if I can do this ....... - Gulps a bit .-


Shiori : - Smiles at Gaara goes over to him since her teammates where ignoring her .- Um so I am Shiori Yuuki . What is your name ? I want to say I am sorry again for bumping into you . I wish you luck in the Chunin exams .
Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

Sasuke : -Looks at them shocked and chuckles at Re .- Thank you my love . For dealing with Ino . -Glares at Ino .- I am with Re so stop flirting with me .

Sakura : -Giggles and goes over to Re . - I call her Ino pig because her name means pig . Or you should call her Porker . -Smiles at her .-

Kiba : -Smiles getting excited .- Man this is gonna be awesome . Time to show you what I am made of !


Shikamaru : -Sighs a bit .- Really you all got in what a drag ... It looks like there are a lot of ninja here . Looks like this will be a challenge .


Asuna : - Looks at the other ninja overwhelmed .- I do not know if I can do this ....... - Gulps a bit .-


Shiori : - Smiles at Gaara goes over to him since her teammates where ignoring her .- Um so I am Shiori Yuuki . What is your name ? I want to say I am sorry again for bumping into you . I wish you luck in the Chunin exams .




Re: Your welcome my love * smiles at Sakura * Thanks a lot Sakura for telling me that * then looks back at Ino * Let go of my boyfriend you peace of polled pork.

Ino: * Glares at Sakura and Re and lets go of Sasuke, massages my head seeing Re polled the crap out of it.* Blind board brow, ugly duckling * mutters about Re and Sakura*

Naruto: * Glares at Kiba * And what do you think we been doing picking flowers?

Hime: * put my arm on Shikamaru's shoulder and winks at him * Aw come on Shikamaru it be fun we have not seen theses guys in a long time.

Neji: * put a hand on her head * You'll do just fine Asuna just stay with us and you'll make it and remember your training i'll be right beside you.

Gaara: It's nice to meet you Shiori i'm Gaara of the sand village it no need to be sorry I was not looking and I wish you luck as well.

* Just then a man and group of other Chunin ninjas come into the room and began the written part of the test the rules alone were hard enough but the test it self was really hard plus people were tense over the rules .*

Re: * Sat next to Sasuke was nervous * Oh crap i'm so screwed

Naruto: Aw man i'm so screwed I hate written tests I never do well, if I fail the others will kill me * said to myself*
Posted 8/2/16
-They all get to the forest of death a big wind - Blast seperates Naruto and Sakura from Re and the others .-

Sakura : -Looks at Naruto worried .- Naruto are you alright ? What happened where are the others ?

Sasuke : - Looks at Re worried . - Are you okay I wonder what happened .... - Looks around .-

Shiori : - Runs around looking for her teammates runs into some ninja and they start attacking her . She gets hurt pretty badly after a long fight .- Damn it it can't end like this !


https://youtu.be/FRIIJFTtt3o

Shikamaru : - Was walking when he sees Shiori getting beat up by some ninja . He has the others duck and watch to see what happens .- Shh you guys be quite we do not want to get involved .

Posted 8/2/16

Raventhedarkangel wrote:

-They all get to the forest of death a big wind - Blast seperates Naruto and Sakura from Re and the others .-

Sakura : -Looks at Naruto worried .- Naruto are you alright ? What happened where are the others ?

Sasuke : - Looks at Re worried . - Are you okay I wonder what happened .... - Looks around .-

Shiori : - Runs around looking for her teammates runs into some ninja and they start attacking her . She gets hurt pretty badly after a long fight .- Damn it it can't end like this !


https://youtu.be/FRIIJFTtt3o

Shikamaru : - Was walking when he sees Shiori getting beat up by some ninja . He has the others duck and watch to see what happens .- Shh you guys be quite we do not want to get involved .





Naruto: Yeah i'm okay, what about you Sakura? * looks at her worried and looks around * A big blast of wind blew us away from Sasuke and Re I hope they are okay too. Lets look for then together Sakura i'll keep you safe. * Sees a giant snake * Sakura look out! * pushes her out of the way * Go find the others I love you!!!!! * Gets swallowed up by the snake *

Re: Ahh * looks around and sees that Naruto and Sakura are gone * i'm okay but the others are gone, are you okay? * looks at him worried *

Gaara: * Shows up and covers the guys with sand and rise them up in the air * Sand Coffin! * Killing them and covers Shiori and myself with a umbrella from the blood*

Hime: * Tries not to scream seeing what just happened with the sand guy and coves my ears and huddles next to Shikamaru*

Posted 8/2/16
Sakura : -Shakes unable to move crys .- NARUTO ! NO I won't leave you !


Orichimaru : -Grins and shows up .- My my what do we have here ? -Looks at Re and licks his lips .- Hmm your a pretty thing I will have to take you for myself .

Sasuke : -Gets Re behind him glares at Orichimaru .- Who are you ? Stay away from Re ! -Gets hit with a vision of them dying .- We have got to get away but I can't move !

Shikamaru : -Shakes in fear .- What the hell is he ? He is no normal person .We have to get away before he catches us . We could be next !

Shiori : - Looks at Gaara and crys relieved its him . She stands up and hugs him .- Thank you Gaara for saving me . I owe you my life . I am sorry for the trouble I caused you .

Kankuro : -Looks at Temari shocked .- I can't believe he saved that leaf ninja . -Shakes his head .- I do not get it .


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.