First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Do you ever sit in your room and just listen to music and not do anything else?
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16
First poll I have ever made so hope the answers/choices are OK.

Me I always listen to music I say 75% of the time I just listen to purely music while the other 25% is listening while doing things. So for me have to go with mostly.

Posted 7/30/16
Most of the time

I'm doing that right now while doing other things
136470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Yes! Music makes the world go round. I don't listen to as much as I used to but that makes it all the more special when I do. Plus if the music is good enough, then I want to give it the attention it deserves.
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16

kufirst wrote:

Yes! Music makes the world go round. I don't listen to as much as I used to but that makes it all the more special when I do. Plus if the music is good enough, then I want to give it the attention it deserves.


I 100% agree with you on. Music does makes the world go around lol. Anyway favorite genres or like me?

Me I will listen to pretty much anything in all honesty.
Posted 7/30/16
I allow my imagination to run wild.
7690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
I am always doing this. Music is life,
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

courtney9094 wrote:

First poll I have ever made so hope the answers/choices are OK.

Me I always listen to music I say 75% of the time I just listen to purely music while the other 25% is listening while doing things. So for me have to go with mostly.



My music is my life at this point because it allows me to think, it lets my imagination go free, and most of all when I need it, it relaxes me from stress and other problems. What is your preferred genre? Mine is Funk.
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Sometimes.
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16

Markest1 wrote:


courtney9094 wrote:

First poll I have ever made so hope the answers/choices are OK.

Me I always listen to music I say 75% of the time I just listen to purely music while the other 25% is listening while doing things. So for me have to go with mostly.



My music is my life at this point because it allows me to think, it lets my imagination go free, and most of all when I need it, it relaxes me from stress and other problems. What is your preferred genre? Mine is Funk.


100% completely agree with you on everything you said lol. Me Really dont have one I pretty much listen to everything in all honesty but lately been hooked on electronic music though but like I said listen to pretty much anything and always looking for new songs, genres, and artists.
Posted 7/30/16
Yes.
Posted 7/30/16
All the time! Music has been a huge part of my life since a very young age.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

courtney9094 wrote:


Markest1 wrote:


courtney9094 wrote:

First poll I have ever made so hope the answers/choices are OK.

Me I always listen to music I say 75% of the time I just listen to purely music while the other 25% is listening while doing things. So for me have to go with mostly.



My music is my life at this point because it allows me to think, it lets my imagination go free, and most of all when I need it, it relaxes me from stress and other problems. What is your preferred genre? Mine is Funk.


100% completely agree with you on everything you said lol. Me Really dont have one I pretty much listen to everything in all honesty but lately been hooked on electronic music though but like I said listen to pretty much anything and always looking for new songs, genres, and artists.


Check this out then, let me put you on to some Funk and you can tell me if you like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_fs-liOUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38

But alas tastes do differ and this may be terrible to you.
3268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Absolutely. Music is my life and sanity.
Posted 8/2/16

Markest1

Check this out then, let me put you on to some Funk and you can tell me if you like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_fs-liOUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38

But alas tastes do differ and this may be terrible to you.


Sorry for the late reply finally got around to the songs lol. They weren't bad in all honesty would listen to them again in all honesty.
3473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / The Mothership
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

courtney9094 wrote:


Markest1

Check this out then, let me put you on to some Funk and you can tell me if you like it or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG_fs-liOUs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZECQCQjP38

But alas tastes do differ and this may be terrible to you.


Sorry for the late reply finally got around to the songs lol. They weren't bad in all honesty would listen to them again in all honesty.


Glad you liked them and a late reply is better than no reply.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.