First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Discord: Gamindustri
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

https://discord.gg/BsVzdW2

Points of interest:

> Discuss gaming news, rumors and more in podcasts that will be uploaded to YouTube(Or just listen in on them!).

> Ask/Answer questions that every gamer has on their minds

> Stream and watch streams from others.

A bit of a different discord group. You might not wanna join unless you're a little bit crazy at least!
Recently created and cleaned out so it's fairly roomy and not over crowded.

I'll stick around for a bit to answer anyone who replies here!
20967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Interesting :D

#side note : GOOD TO SEE YOU MS
8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
All i see is sanic.

2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:

All i see is sanic.



And Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Freedom Planet, The Legend of Zelda and Sega Hard Girls.
8790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Magical-Soul wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

All i see is sanic.



And Battlefield, Final Fantasy, Freedom Planet, The Legend of Zelda and Sega Hard Girls.


I just saw the image :P.
I actually dont know what you all are talking about :c
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Don't wanna google it so... What's a discord group?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:

Don't wanna google it so... What's a discord group?


It's like a vastly improved Slack/Skype. It's communication features and levels of features are unrivaled across any other chatting software.

You have text channels where every can type, post gifs, links, etc.

You have voice channels where you can connect to a server(not peer to peer like Skype) and talk to large groups or small circles of people.

There's calls as well, a nice UI that's clean and sleek and best of all, it's free and always will be!

TL;DR: It's the best communication program on the internet hands down.
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Magical-Soul
It's like a vastly improved Slack/Skype. It's communication features and levels of features are unrivaled across any other chatting software.

You have text channels where every can type, post gifs, links, etc.

You have voice channels where you can connect to a server(not peer to peer like Skype) and talk to large groups or small circles of people.

There's calls as well, a nice UI that's clean and sleek and best of all, it's free and always will be!

TL;DR: It's the best communication program on the internet hands down.


Oh, I see! That sounds really interesting! Would be great if I had a group of friends and stuff!
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:


Magical-Soul
It's like a vastly improved Slack/Skype. It's communication features and levels of features are unrivaled across any other chatting software.

You have text channels where every can type, post gifs, links, etc.

You have voice channels where you can connect to a server(not peer to peer like Skype) and talk to large groups or small circles of people.

There's calls as well, a nice UI that's clean and sleek and best of all, it's free and always will be!

TL;DR: It's the best communication program on the internet hands down.


Oh, I see! That sounds really interesting! Would be great if I had a group of friends and stuff!


You can sign up or use it via the web version of Discord to try out before you download! It's really cool!
4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Magical-Soul

You can sign up or use it via the web version of Discord to try out before you download! It's really cool!


I'd try it, but like I says, I dun have any friends to use it with. :p
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:
I'd try it, but like I says, I dun have any friends to use it with. :p
most likely some groupes you can join (also be aware of screaming people) XP

anyway, a chat, speak with each other and more?

4721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Freddy96NO most likely some groupes you can join (also be aware of screaming people) XP

anyway, a chat, speak with each other and more?



I guess I could do that, but now the problem arises that I don't have time. D: Can you do it for me?
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Cero_of_Clouds wrote:
I'd try it, but like I says, I dun have any friends to use it with. :p
most likely some groupes you can join (also be aware of screaming people) XP

anyway, a chat, speak with each other and more?



The main thing about this group is the podcasts and streams but it has everything else and other things you'd expect from other gaming groups.

You can take a look around or ask anything specific you wanna know about!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16

Cero_of_Clouds wrote:
I guess I could do that, but now the problem arises that I don't have time. D: Can you do it for me? :D
If you give me your shadow of the clouds, so I would become your "ghost twin".

Magical-Soul wrote:
You can take a look around or ask anything specific you wanna know about!
anything?!
2988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Fort Worth, Texas
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


Cero_of_Clouds wrote:
I guess I could do that, but now the problem arises that I don't have time. D: Can you do it for me? :D
If you give me your shadow of the clouds, so I would become your "ghost twin".

Magical-Soul wrote:
You can take a look around or ask anything specific you wanna know about!
anything?!


Yep! If you want!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.