First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Is rice truly the perfect side dish?
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

So, is rice the perfect side dish? White rice, brown rice, yellow rice, and seasoned rice? Do you like rice as a side dish or prefer something else? Tell me what you think of rice as a side dish.


Enjoy!!!
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
I like rice. Bu i also like:
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 8/1/16
i actually prefer rice as the base of a meal. Normally here in Dominican republic we eat it with diferent things AS side dishes so im used to get rice with beans, meat and some salad.

But i think that rice is such an amazing ingredient that it can seriously go along with anything.
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

sabrinapaulinor wrote:

i actually prefer rice as the base of a meal. Normally here in Dominican republic we eat it with diferent things AS side dishes so im used to get rice with beans, meat and some salad.

But i think that rice is such an amazing ingredient that it can seriously go along with anything.


Sorry if this seems rude but I love Spanish rice.
2638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.

So, is rice the perfect side dish? White rice, brown rice, yellow rice, and seasoned rice? Do you like rice as a side dish or prefer something else? Tell me what you think of rice as a side dish.


Enjoy!!!


sweet potato fries are
48409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16
Rice and beans for the win!





15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
One thing to say and that is "Rice Ice"



silly rice.. from japan ofc XP
14001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Earth.
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
No rice no life.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

qualeshia3 wrote:


sabrinapaulinor wrote:

i actually prefer rice as the base of a meal. Normally here in Dominican republic we eat it with diferent things AS side dishes so im used to get rice with beans, meat and some salad.

But i think that rice is such an amazing ingredient that it can seriously go along with anything.


Sorry if this seems rude but I love Spanish rice.


how would that be rude? haha when you mean spanish rice you mean rice from spain? or rice that come from spanish talking countries?
Posted 7/30/16
Sometimes
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/16

sabrinapaulinor wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:


sabrinapaulinor wrote:

i actually prefer rice as the base of a meal. Normally here in Dominican republic we eat it with diferent things AS side dishes so im used to get rice with beans, meat and some salad.

But i think that rice is such an amazing ingredient that it can seriously go along with anything.


Sorry if this seems rude but I love Spanish rice.


how would that be rude? haha when you mean spanish rice you mean rice from spain? or rice that come from spanish talking countries?


Well, I meant to say "yellow rice with beans" because it taste so good.
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Depends on what I'm having. ^_^
8494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 7/30/16
Pretty much.
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dominican Republic
Offline
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16

qualeshia3 wrote:

Well, I meant to say "yellow rice with beans" because it taste so good.


ooohhh!!! hahahaha gotcha!!! but i prefer yellow rice with corn. have you had it before? its great!
42329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 7/30/16 , edited 7/30/16

sabrinapaulinor wrote:


qualeshia3 wrote:

Well, I meant to say "yellow rice with beans" because it taste so good.


ooohhh!!! hahahaha gotcha!!! but i prefer yellow rice with corn. have you had it before? its great!


Nope. But I'll give it a try sometime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.