First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Addicted to Revenge
8495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I have no idea. I didn't do it intentionally.


What did you say to him then?


Well, apparently, I made one of her friends leave, she blamed me, and being myself in the vein of my teacher decided to make amends because "when you hurt someone you should apologize". She also accused me of being the mods favorite and thus not getting banned when I should. I'm sad that she left due to me. I don't want anyone to be that hurt.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

What did you say to him then?


Well, apparently, I made one of her friends leave, she blamed me, and being myself in the vein of my teacher decided to make amends because "when you hurt someone you should apologize". She also accused me of being the mods favorite and thus not getting banned when I should. I'm sad that she left due to me. I don't want anyone to be that hurt.


Well people have done worse. So i dont understand how this is so dramatic. :L
8495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

What did you say to him then?


Well, apparently, I made one of her friends leave, she blamed me, and being myself in the vein of my teacher decided to make amends because "when you hurt someone you should apologize". She also accused me of being the mods favorite and thus not getting banned when I should. I'm sad that she left due to me. I don't want anyone to be that hurt.


Well people have done worse. So i dont understand how this is so dramatic. :L


I shall resolve to treat people nicer! And to hold less grudges.
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I shall resolve to treat people nicer! And to hold less grudges.



But what did you say to her friend? It may be that she just wanted to execute you for some weird personal reason.
Have dealt with such people alot.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16
Nein

RobinWing wrote:
Nope
Just look at this when your feeling down!
You mean the snowing thunder that hides the smile?(also using crimg, it can be better using img insted)

PeripheralVisionary wrote:
Well, apparently, I made one of her friends leave, she blamed me, and being myself in the vein of my teacher decided to make amends because "when you hurt someone you should apologize". She also accused me of being the mods favorite and thus not getting banned when I should. I'm sad that she left due to me. I don't want anyone to be that hurt.
well did you do anything to get banned for?...
Was it more because what happend to her irl (if anything had happend) or something that made her leave insted? (or make what you might have done, be a bit more...reaction towards it or that type of content or words/behavior?)
Now I really want to know what happend or at least the reason why, but then again I did notice how Ck1west was a bit.. yeah.
So I would assume a bit more real life problems... I guess?
22653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
Meh. I don't have the emotional disposition for it. It's not within my reason to engage with that sort of thing--it takes a purposeful time investment. It is a conscious, self destructive, unreasonable and malicious effort.



Only solution is to stop engaging with your stupid and stop making excuses for it.
1033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
I get revenge for fun.
Sogno- 
45650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
nah

that sounds like work
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Do any of you suffer from an addiction to seeing your enemies cower before you, to hear the lamentations of their women? To hack their CR accounts of shoot the spines of their female sidekicks? Or freeze people to death with you freeze gun?

I've been suffering from an addiction of retribution for these last couple years. I just want to see people who disrespect me unhappy.

What's your story? Do you have any tips for dealing with this?


......We may have more in common then I originally thought...

As for tips I know from personal experience bloodshed and making them cry out in pain works wonders for the old brain box. And I don't apologise for that opinion. Ya fuck with something I care about and God himself won't be able to protect ya from me.
19515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
ha.

no, that'd be pointless.

so, do whatever floats your boat, I guess, but it sounds pretty lame to me, sorry.
8495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

PrinceJudar wrote:

Meh. I don't have the emotional disposition for it. It's not within my reason to engage with that sort of thing--it takes a purposeful time investment. It is a conscious, self destructive, unreasonable and malicious effort.



Only solution is to stop engaging with your stupid and stop making excuses for it.


Okay. Just hearing you say that killed my revenge boner.


lianesrakow wrote:

ha.

no, that'd be pointless.

so, do whatever floats your boat, I guess, but it sounds pretty lame to me, sorry.


I am lame....
9760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:



Well, apparently, I made one of her friends leave, she blamed me, and being myself in the vein of my teacher decided to make amends because "when you hurt someone you should apologize". She also accused me of being the mods favorite and thus not getting banned when I should. I'm sad that she left due to me. I don't want anyone to be that hurt.


lol You get banned up to three times a month. What is she smoking?
Banned
17503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Okay. Just hearing you say that killed my revenge boner.





15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

aeb0717 wrote:
What is she smoking?
doughnuts.

3237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
The urge to get revenge is always there. Hurting people back has always made me feel worse though. : ( So I tend to forgive people.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.