First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply asteroid that could potentially hit earth , 2018
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

stfu im tired you know what i meant CARING


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Why did you not spell it right if you are tired? 'caring' is alot shorter than 'carrying'
It could have saved your finger muscles!


because i'm mind fucked right now you idiot!
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Online
Posted 8/3/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

stfu im tired you know what i meant CARING


Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Why did you not spell it right if you are tired? 'caring' is alot shorter than 'carrying'
It could have saved your finger muscles!


because i'm mind fucked right now you idiot!


If you are mind fucked then why should i listen to your advice about dropping my fantasy world?

7898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Freddy96NO wrote:


1stladyent wrote:
in which one?
Can't tell a black hole from another...
Maybe it was a black hole in another black hole that lead to every black hole?
Thats like a cheese, full of....


All of them, Freddy.

The black hole of pussy.
5206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

1stladyent wrote:


Freddy96NO wrote:


1stladyent wrote:
in which one?
Can't tell a black hole from another...
Maybe it was a black hole in another black hole that lead to every black hole?
Thats like a cheese, full of....


All of them, Freddy.

The black hole of pussy.


"the black hole of pussy"

this is why i friended you


Also Jophar i'm pretty sure everyone agrees your fake worlds are not healthy especially with your chances to get pussy
1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16


Hey hey hey!!! STOP fighting!

Just kidding. Carry on.
8780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Online
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

TheAngryLittleAlchemist wrote:

Also Jophar i'm pretty sure everyone agrees your fake worlds are not healthy especially with your chances to get pussy


Well its still just opinions, worth $0. I aint seeing the value in dropping it, as it brings more joy than harm.

My chances? List them pls.
7898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

VividDreamZ wrote:



Hey hey hey!!! STOP fighting!

Just kidding. Carry on.


Fighting? Where?

1515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

1stladyent wrote:


VividDreamZ wrote:



Hey hey hey!!! STOP fighting!

Just kidding. Carry on.


Fighting? Where?


Round one! FIGHT!



7898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
8500 / F / Apollo...
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

VividDreamZ wrote:


Round one! FIGHT!





But, I already slayed




41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/4/16 , edited 8/4/16
weren't they saying that the new projectile for it is as late as 2135?

methinks we'll all be six feet under by that point.
24263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16

Ravenstein wrote:

Corrections:

1. There is a small chance (1 in 2,700) it may it may hit Earth...in 2185.
2. It is not a major threat. It is quite small and while it could take out a small town it would have minimal global repercussions. On top of that it is mostly carbon, so its not very dense.
3. NASA has a mission planned to land a probe on it and grab some to take back to Earth to study. Which is awesome.


Lol facts, they are a hell of a thing.
11769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Online
Posted 8/4/16
You should worry about the asteroids we don't know. So, yes, giant asteroid for 2016 is still possible. Unlikely but possible .
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.