cory in the house is best anime
4783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / america
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 9/20/16
cory in the house is best anime
4170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16
Old meme, 0/10
Posted 8/2/16 , edited 8/2/16
1235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
9/10 betting this is a hijacked account.
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Port St. Lucie Fl...
Offline
Posted 8/2/16
sigh
Posted 8/2/16
Ehhhh I personally thought the Light Novel was better but that's just my opinion.
5318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/2/16

potentsativa wrote:

Ehhhh I personally thought the Light Novel was better but that's just my opinion.


Have you heard they're making an OVA?
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
That's So Raven was better
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Punk_Mela wrote:


potentsativa wrote:

Ehhhh I personally thought the Light Novel was better but that's just my opinion.


Have you heard they're making an OVA?


No I haven't actually, is it going to be like an enhanced abridged version of the anime series? Cory in the House had good animation but I know they could've done better
Posted 8/3/16
Dank meme? More like stank meme!

Cory in the House? More like Snory in the house!

Best anime? More like best Stanime!

2/3 ain't bad.....
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Bent Reality
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
What a dank meme m8.
We all know Icarly is the best anime though. Carly is my waifu.
9466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

Dank meme? More like stank meme!

Cory in the House? More like Snory in the house!

Best anime? More like best Stanime!

2/3 ain't bad.....


11/10 Snory in the house.
15989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
Cory army

32198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
come on let it die it's getting old...
One Punch Mod
105866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8 days ago
Year-end cleanup. Closing threads with no new posts since 12/31/2016.
You must be logged in to post.