First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Give a reason why your favorite anime character would not want to date or befriend you
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Let me know if a thread like this one exist or not.
Thanks a bunches.


So, give a solid reason why your favorite anime character would NOT want to date or befriend you. What do you have to do or say to turn your favorite anime character away?


Enjoy!!!
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Brooklyn, NY
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Because my favorite anime character is in love with money. Anything that involves sex.
Posted 8/3/16
I can't think of a single reason he wouldn't wanna be friends with me.
I know how to make him not want to be though. All I have to do is call him short. Although I don't know how that would work being that he's taller than me.
24990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M /
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
I think Shizuka Hiratsuka wouldn't want to date me because I'm poor, not very healthy at the moment and while I am, I think, very nice and would care for her a lot..not the best possible match for her.
47269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Thanks for the comments.
496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Probably because I'm a terrible person.
43234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Because I'm not Rias-senpai :'( lolol. :3
26445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16
I'm not shameless enough.....nah I'm pretty shameless.

Maybe I'm too shameless.

This the person I'm talking about btw

5137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Somewhere...
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Probably because I'm already taken.
86426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

I'm not shameless enough.....nah I'm pretty shameless.

Maybe I'm too shameless.

This the person I'm talking about btw



She seems to go for shameless.

RE: Thread Topic - He'd be too busy sleeping or she'd be too busy going after Godou.
26445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

LionelJeid wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

I'm not shameless enough.....nah I'm pretty shameless.

Maybe I'm too shameless.

This the person I'm talking about btw



She seems to go for shameless.

RE: Thread Topic - He'd be too busy sleeping or she'd be too busy going after Godou.


86426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Swaggercandy wrote:


LionelJeid wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

I'm not shameless enough.....nah I'm pretty shameless.

Maybe I'm too shameless.

This the person I'm talking about btw



She seems to go for shameless.

RE: Thread Topic - He'd be too busy sleeping or she'd be too busy going after Godou.




I ain't touching that. Godou's got first dibs.
26445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

LionelJeid wrote:




I ain't touching that. Godou's got first dibs.

Soooo this one?

86426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Swaggercandy wrote:

Soooo this one?



Oh, no, you were right the first time.
7239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Because as much as I love Dazai I would flat out say NO if he asks me to do Shinjū (double suicide) with him...

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.