First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Are mods giving special treatment?
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/4/16
Read in a different thread about it. Found this could be an actually interesting topic.

So are the mods on the CR Empire corrupt and biased?

Debate!



I personally dont think they are abusing their powers. They have been fair in my opinion.

Thread is not Copyrighted © by Jophy-tan.
Posted 8/3/16
Lorry delivers me an extra load of cookies more than everyone else
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
© modding allowed.
Need more mods to control things.

Seeking more mods.
No one want to take control?!

*hitler joined the party*
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Turn this into a poll to make it more interesting.

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Ocale wrote:

Lorry delivers me an extra load of cookies more than everyone else



Mercator does not approve.

15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Ocale wrote:
Lorry delivers me an extra load of cookies more than everyone else
I like lenny ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Very much, very love!

8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Freddy96NO wrote:

© modding allowed.
Need more mods to control things.

Seeking more mods.
No one want to take control?!

*hitler joined the party*


Fabulous! 12/10!
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16
The first I have heard of it... the mods seem to be fair towards everyone as far as I know, but its possible, just that I wouldn't know.
Posted 8/3/16
Obvs
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

VerdantHills wrote:

The first I have heard of it... the mods seem to be fair towards everyone as far as I know, but its possible, just that I wouldn't know.


o:



:c
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / España
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
At least in the spanish groups it happens a lot, there is a big difference on how are treated spanish users and users from latin-america. That´s one of the reasons (and the poor offer compared to the price) why my premium was no renewed. If spanish users complains,even our threads are removed (with more than 20+ pages of posts) but this behavior does not happen when the user is not from Spain.
It annoyed me a lot, but I don´t longer care, if they don´t want use I´ll give my money to others services.
1519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 8/3/16


Make CR great again.
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

dirheim wrote:

At least in the spanish groups it happens a lot, there is a big difference on how are treated spanish users and users from latin-america. That´s one of the reasons (and the poor offer compared to the price) why my premium was no renewed. If spanish users complains,even our threads are removed (with more than 20+ pages of posts) but this behavior does not happen when the user is not from Spain.
It annoyed me a lot, but I don´t longer care, if they don´t want use I´ll give my money to others services.


That sounds genuinly horrible.


VividDreamZ wrote:

Make CR great again.


That Gif was glorious 12/10.

#NotSponsoredByTrump
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / España
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


dirheim wrote:

At least in the spanish groups it happens a lot, there is a big difference on how are treated spanish users and users from latin-america. That´s one of the reasons (and the poor offer compared to the price) why my premium was no renewed. If spanish users complains,even our threads are removed (with more than 20+ pages of posts) but this behavior does not happen when the user is not from Spain.
It annoyed me a lot, but I don´t longer care, if they don´t want use I´ll give my money to others services.


That sounds genuinly horrible.
#NotSponsoredByTrump


We don´t care anymore (that´s why many of us are leaving the service), even when the moderators close threads calling us crybabies when we complain.



8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

dirheim wrote:

We don´t care anymore (why many of us are leaving the service), even when the moderators close threads calling us crybabies when we complain.





Direct translation from Espanol pls? Uno Dos Tres.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.