First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Are mods giving special treatment?
Posted 8/4/16
MAKE ME A MOD!, I'm here 24/7 because even in my sleep I wander around in my dreams ❤❤❤❤.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

SenjouRize wrote:
MAKE ME A MOD!, I'm here 24/7
but are you here 7/11?

chiyotoko wrote:
Please get lives and stop worrying about the forums on an anime website.
how many?
Like 3 lives?


8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

SenjouRize wrote:

MAKE ME A MOD!, I'm here 24/7 because even in my sleep I wander around in my dreams ❤❤❤❤.


Ohhh i remember people screaming for something like that. Those were fun times.
Posted 8/4/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:



Ohhh i remember people screaming for something like that. Those were fun times.



I remember witnessing cr having a Mod application where all this billions of ppl posted their 'best' qualities to be fit for a Mod position, & LainZero was picked & he was really active at the time too ... and once he got the title boom he's inactive puff gone.
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
I dunno if mods are giving fanservice but I'll take them
2549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
At times, yes. But from what I've noticed, it's rarely any huge favoritism or anything like that. The mods seem cool. Though sometimes they replace words within my comments, maybe because they seem too rude? Or possibly due to the unnecessary vulgarity.
1642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
I don't remember any of their names, but I remember seeing a couple around and they seemed to be impartial. ^^
Dragon
58342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16
Oh, you have no idea. The backroom deals, trades of CR points for people posting topics or not, meeting under the bridge at midnight with secret codewords so we could identify the undercover agents...

Wait, I hear the orange helicopters outside.. you can't stop me from telling the truth... shinji.....!
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

MakotoKamui wrote:
Wait, I hear the orange helicopters outside.. you can't stop me from telling the truth... shinji.....!
*looks out*
"oh, those black trucks are back again"
I knew you guys was having secret meetings with those girls to get secretly laid in your own club house at night...
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


chiyotoko wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:

All lives are valid. Forum too.


Uhhh. I guess. I mean.....kind of a boring way to live.


Boring for you? Yeah. Boring for others? No.


Boring all around I'd say. It's fun to have a place to go on the internet but spending a life on it is an absolute shame.

I digress
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/4/16 , edited 8/4/16

chiyotoko wrote:

Boring all around I'd say. It's fun to have a place to go on the internet but spending a life on it is an absolute shame.

I digress


I agree on that a whole life on the interwebz is bad.

***

EDIT: Why is this thread so popular?
Is it because it contains a controversial topic?
Is it because many 5 year olds want to be mods but dont get it?
16156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
Dude!!!! abusing their powers???

Like what, the ability to nerf anyone who doesn't like their fav cartoon??

This site is for animation and manga, not political discourse. Sure its great to have a little of each, but who cares, if they're nerving your opinion on gun control or abortion, go to a site where the people who read your comments actually care, or have a median age over 20!
8760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

zornrah wrote:

Dude!!!! abusing their powers???

Like what, the ability to nerf anyone who doesn't like their fav cartoon??

This site is for animation and manga, not political discourse. Sure its great to have a little of each, but who cares, if they're nerving your opinion on gun control or abortion, go to a site where the people who read your comments actually care, or have a median age over 20!


It was only a question. I personally dont think they abuse it.
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Fredericton, NB
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
I think they do a pretty good job.

If I was to think hard about any faults: They are more willing to ban right wing extremists than left wing extremists when both are pretty bad.
16739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Hoosierville
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
Obviously the mods are fascists trying to stop the flood of communists onto the website! Keep doing a good job keeping those commies out!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.