First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Japanese only?
Posted 2/12/08
Well im trying to get THE japanese hairstyle for like 6 months now but i think it still sux x3
Now im kinda asian but not japanese and i was kinda wondering if this hairstyle only works for japanese people..

don't know if i get any responses here but like i said i was just wondering =]
Moderator
4772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / America Latina
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
well you can make your hair... like japanese haristyle.... but for my opinion looks better in asian people...^_^ ahaah
Posted 2/12/08
actully most of jp hairstyle is like ASIAN already.. its like no difference...
comparing to bombhead (korean) and Jp hairstyle.. its same thing... theres different kinds.
^^
Moderator
4772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / America Latina
Offline
Posted 2/13/08
hhaha yeah ^_^
Posted 2/14/08
No.. NoT oNLY Japanese! Eventhough I'm kindof young 14 yr old but I'm wearing some Jap hairstyle to sch and my friends say i look fine.I Always get caught but I think it's nice! It looks fine in any asians =)
Posted 3/2/08
LOL NOOOOOO
That's so not true.

Your hair has to be a little straight, but not too straight.. (mine's too straight.. )
and your hair has to be.. long.. but not too long if you're a guy. (I have no idea how to do girl hair lol)
then you need hair wax... (style style STYLEEEE)
and lastly you need hair spray to keep it going for the whole day!!! lol
Member
1331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / あい おうこく
Offline
Posted 3/7/08
Japanese and chinese , their look is similiar . Actually , it's depends on that person's head shaping and hair quality . You want to make your hair look good and easy to style . firstly , you have to take care of your hair
Member
4568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / syd, Aus
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
hmm..japanese style works better on asian (actually Japanese style..kinda HK/Taiwanese is almost like them..very similar!) due to bone structures and how asian features are kinda different to cauasian...that's why i think japan/asian hairstyles dun work that well on cauasians..but it should work on pretty much all asians...+ there's many different asian/japanese hairstyles..just find the one that suits you!! ^_^
Posted 4/21/08
why do you guys always call it japanese or korean or whatever hairstyles... stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]
Posted 4/23/08

gerlieger wrote:

why do you guys always call it japanese or korean or whatever hairstyles... stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]


O.o what are you saying?
Posted 4/23/08

smfqlc0102 wrote:


gerlieger wrote:

why do you guys always call it japanese or korean or whatever hairstyles... stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]


O.o what are you saying?


hello why are you goin g to say that this type of hair is japanese...you can't lable that..you can't say that some hair looks white, mexican or any other..duh..yeah [ smart]
Posted 4/24/08

gerlieger wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


gerlieger wrote:

why do you guys always call it japanese or korean or whatever hairstyles... stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]


O.o what are you saying?


hello why are you goin g to say that this type of hair is japanese...you can't lable that..you can't say that some hair looks white, mexican or any other..duh..yeah [ smart]


Still have no idea what you're saying O.o;;
Posted 4/24/08 , edited 4/24/08

gerlieger wrote:

hello why are you goin g to say that this type of hair is japanese...you can't lable that..you can't say that some hair looks white, mexican or any other..duh..yeah [ smart]


funny i thought this was a japanese hairstyle group.
its quite an distinctive hairstyle so you can say that.



stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]


who cares about copying i like some of those hairstyles and this group is here to help you or give some ideas, so i was just wondering if it could be done. it has nothing to do with "looking" like an asian.
Posted 4/24/08

smfqlc0102 wrote:


gerlieger wrote:


smfqlc0102 wrote:


gerlieger wrote:

why do you guys always call it japanese or korean or whatever hairstyles... stop copying and do your own ...i don't mind if you like it but don't do it cuz it looks asian [smart]


O.o what are you saying?


hello why are you goin g to say that this type of hair is japanese...you can't lable that..you can't say that some hair looks white, mexican or any other..duh..yeah [ smart]


Still have no idea what you're saying O.o;;


nvm... watever.. it's ok
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.