First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What can't you believe still exist in 2016
12327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Italy for a year
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
The world is flat..
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Some say everyone that lived in Roman Empire have died! Yet here I am, still among the living! :]

Posted 8/3/16
4173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Reality
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Bad anime
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/6/16

JanusCascade wrote:

Some say everyone that lived in Roman Empire have died! Yet here I am, still among the living! :]



Wheres that roman woman with big ( . )( . )?

My reply to thread:
Loads of things.
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
[current year]
33510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
SJWism
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Some say everyone that lived in Roman Empire have died! Yet here I am, still among the living! :]



Wheres that roman woman with big ( . )( . )?

My reply to thread:
Loads of things.



In my bedroom where else? :]
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

JanusCascade wrote:

In my bedroom where else? :]


51/10! Is your toilet gold plated? o:
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:
51/10! Is your toilet gold plated? o:
when you get a score of 69/->0 then sure!

52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

In my bedroom where else? :]


51/10! Is your toilet gold plated? o:



Nope, I know some Senators do!
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16

JanusCascade wrote:

Nope, I know some Senators do!


What is their names? o:?
52844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

Jophar_Vorin wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Nope, I know some Senators do!


What is their names? o:?



Sorry its a secret, due to fear of barbarians coming in and steal it when they gotta go badly! >.<
8770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

JanusCascade wrote:


Jophar_Vorin wrote:


JanusCascade wrote:

Nope, I know some Senators do!


What is their names? o:?



Sorry its a secret, due to fear of barbarians coming in and steal it when they gotta go badly! >.<


Oh okay! Bet its 24 karat.
244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Sexism and racism
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.