Post Reply Please help, can't click on my profile, change icon, membership status, or vote in polls.
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16
Please help, for some reason unable to click on my profile , change my icon, or vote in polls. I believe other buttons aren't working on my device as well. I'm directing this to an admin as to why that is, and hoping they can fix it promptly as possible, thank you.

Edit: phone isn't affected, but this device is. Also can't delete posts or download any images...

This is some bullshit. I'm really annoyed by this bug.

I guess no one is working the desk. >:(

No emoticons or quotes either, thanks hacker! :>(

Mods should just fucking ban me, at this rate I'm going to troll the fuck out of someone..>:(

Otter Modder
42364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
You should /contact support directly for the fastest response. In the mean time I might be able to help. It sounds like you just have javascript disabled which is neither a site bug or a hacker. What kind of device are you having trouble on?
Posted 8/3/16
ill pm you, will contact them shortly.
Posted 8/3/16
it would seem cant see inbox now!
24885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 8/3/16

VerdantHills wrote:

Please help, for some reason unable to click on my profile , change my icon, or vote in polls. I believe other buttons aren't working on my device as well. I'm directing this to an admin as to why that is, and hoping they can fix it promptly as possible, thank you.

Edit: phone isn't affected, but this device is. Also can't delete posts or download any images...

This is some bullshit. I'm really annoyed by this bug.

I guess no one is working the desk. >:(

No emoticons or quotes either, thanks hacker! :>(

Mods should just fucking ban me, at this rate I'm going to troll the fuck out of someone..>:(



Just thinking that maybe it's your device that's causing the problem, if it works fine on another device and not on the one you are currently using then it is not the website's fault, but something along the lines of whatever you may be using. Just a thought though.

Try restarting your device that's giving you problems, clear cookies and cache and see if that helps.
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16
fine...was already had enough of this, phone it is then. >.<
15947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

Swaggercandy wrote:
Try restarting your device that's giving you problems, clear cookies and cache and see if that helps.
don't clear the cookies... I like cookies.. why you so swag, candy girl?



Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

VerdantHills wrote:

Please help, for some reason unable to click on my profile , change my icon, or vote in polls. I believe other buttons aren't working on my device as well. I'm directing this to an admin as to why that is, and hoping they can fix it promptly as possible, thank you.

Edit: phone isn't affected, but this device is. Also can't delete posts or download any images...

This is some bullshit. I'm really annoyed by this bug.

I guess no one is working the desk. >:(

No emoticons or quotes either, thanks hacker! :>(

Mods should just fucking ban me, at this rate I'm going to troll the fuck out of someone..>:(



You're on a PS3's built-in browser, I assume?
Posted 8/4/16 , edited 8/4/16

shinryou wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:

Please help, for some reason unable to click on my profile , change my icon, or vote in polls. I believe other buttons aren't working on my device as well. I'm directing this to an admin as to why that is, and hoping they can fix it promptly as possible, thank you.

Edit: phone isn't affected, but this device is. Also can't delete posts or download any images...

This is some bullshit. I'm really annoyed by this bug.

I guess no one is working the desk. >:(

No emoticons or quotes either, thanks hacker! :>(

Mods should just fucking ban me, at this rate I'm going to troll the fuck out of someone..>:(



You're on a PS3's built-in browser, I assume?


Well, yes. Only Was. Past tense. Use phone for foruming, and that POS abomination for streaming, until I get another Roku then not at all. This makes 2 I've already replaced, since I have to keep buying ps3s I'll never be able to buy a ps4.

At this point i dec , its a used POS
With A shitty browser and keeps freezing while streaming after so many min, ( and if rebuilt the file system to no avail) frustrating not to have unlimited funds and options. >.<



Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

VerdantHills wrote:
Well, yes. Only Was. Past tense. Use phone for foruming, and that POS abomination for streaming, until I get another Roku then not at all. This makes 2 I've already replaced, since I have to keep buying ps3s I'll never be able to buy a ps4.

At this point i dec , its a used POS
With A shitty browser and keeps freezing while streaming after so many min, ( and if rebuilt the file system to no avail) frustrating not to have unlimited funds and options. >.<


You may be better off buying a cheap HTPC with Win10 (you can get them from around $140). Most streaming services, including Crunchyroll, have Win10 UWP apps, and the Windows platform will give you much better web browsing as well. You could just keep it in parallel to a Playstation.
You must be logged in to post.