WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Created by MichaelZ007
If the US election is held today, who would you vote for?
7349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 8/3/16
Let's have a Crunchyroll US Presidential Poll! See where the members stand.
You can take the quiz on http://www.isidewith.com to see where you and the candidates stand on issues. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but it's quite detailed. I got 97% Trump, can't figure out what's the other 3%. I always consider myself 100% Trump.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
10495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/3/16 , edited 8/3/16
iam not from America but i clicked on Trump.
42294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
yikes
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
Hilary is still the lesser of two evils.
11253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 8/4/16


Making America Great Again.
One Punch Mod
97296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/4/16 , edited 8/4/16

MichaelZ007 wrote:

Let's have a Crunchyroll US Presidential Poll! See where the members stand.
You can take the quiz on http://www.isidewith.com to see where you and the candidates stand on issues. I don't know if it's 100% accurate, but it's quite detailed. I got 97% Trump, can't figure out what's the other 3%. I always consider myself 100% Trump.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain


I've closed this because Poll Topics belong in the Polls forum, and we already have a poll for this there.

/forumtopic-958033/in-the-us-presidential-election-i-willwould-vote-for

I don't think there's an active thread for that "quiz" though, so you could start a regular new thread in General Discussion to share that with others and encourage them to discuss it or to share their results.
You must be logged in to post.