First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply World domination
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16
How do you plan on taking over the world? As a joke, I plan to take over the world by buying all the toilet paper in existence
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
By turing the world Islamic and claiming to be the prophet.

Or gaining access to America's military. Or attacking America with North Korea, China and Russia.
30236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
By making a tiny self contained and self sufficient terrarium.
No point in taking over the human world unless you want to be the one to clean it.
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16
And make toilet paper overpriced
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:

By turing the world Islamic and claiming to be the prophet.

Or gaining access to America's military. Or attacking America with North Korea, China and Russia.


Ya, I always look up to America's military, I think they can take on the world if they want, they're just lazy
9285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

fredreload wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

By turing the world Islamic and claiming to be the prophet.

Or gaining access to America's military. Or attacking America with North Korea, China and Russia.


Ya, I always look up to America's military, I think they can take on the world if they want, they're just lazy


Too compassionate and humane.

3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16

MrAnimeSK wrote:


fredreload wrote:


MrAnimeSK wrote:

By turing the world Islamic and claiming to be the prophet.

Or gaining access to America's military. Or attacking America with North Korea, China and Russia.


Ya, I always look up to America's military, I think they can take on the world if they want, they're just lazy


Too compassionate and humane.



Hmm, how about make laxative free and bring it to all you can eat restaurant?
Posted 8/4/16
... For me I would take over the drug market in the world. World domination via health facilities, you know? Maybe I can save some lives while I'm at it. Always wanted to help those with Alzheimer's and cancers... I've had those around me struggling under these conditions. I don't think it helps how once someone is diagnosed with it that they automatically cannot resume work and keep up treatment without feeling a lot of regret over finances... I know some take their own lives.... Even through euthanasia.... If I can do something about that, then I'd be really happy......
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16
World domination through zombie apocolypse
17166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
Frogs !

.....I still have to nail out the details.
8772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Right here
Offline
Posted 8/4/16 , edited 8/4/16
Dont want to control this shitty world.

3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/4/16
by hiring this girl



surely she has the intellect to operate my complex super computer which is integral to the plan without a large mess of explosions and tears
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Online
Posted 8/4/16

omlettespammer wrote:

by hiring this girl



surely she has the intellect to operate my complex super computer which is integral to the plan without a large mess of explosions and tears


She might accidentally take over everything else except the world
3554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/4/16

fredreload wrote:


omlettespammer wrote:

by hiring this girl



surely she has the intellect to operate my complex super computer which is integral to the plan without a large mess of explosions and tears


She might accidentally take over everything else except the world :D


yes, that's when I launch my back up plan - nothing has happened and it is all a bad dream!
Posted 8/4/16
I have no motivation to take over the world

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.