First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply PV's All Ages Discord Channel....Imoutolandl!
19469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Imoutoland!
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16
IMOUTOLAND!




I always wanted to set up an all ages channel for young people. Anyhoo, it is a CR channel to talk with members in real time while being monitored by the all seeing big brother, PV!


I am a bit new at server moderating, so I might make mistakes. However, I am willing to bite the bullet for all the lonely people who want someone to talk to in the forums!


We have many channels, including Anime discussions, random, to a dating channel!


https://discord.gg/tsmu6

Join now for the imoutos!


Also, we're at war with other Channels including Gameindustri and Animu.

Beware.
9456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
AKR
Offline
Posted 8/5/16
$$$
PV the capitalist?
27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16
this...isn't creepy at all....

As a Member of the Gameindustri and Animu Discord chats i come as a diplomat =D
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16
Talking to two or more people in one chat is scary. How do you guys manage to do that?
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/16
^
i feel you
i downloaded discord but i never had the guts to use it
Posted 8/5/16
I joined the Animu one for like 5 secs and said 'Nope!'

I prefer chatting with people one on one. Groups give me headaches. Too many conversations at once.
27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16

Nalaniel wrote:

Talking to two or more people in one chat is scary. How do you guys manage to do that?


WITH PRIDE AND HONOUR and COURAGE
27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16

couvier wrote:

^
i feel you
i downloaded discord but i never had the guts to use it


for the love of god if you value your sanity.

STAY AWAY

27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:

I joined the Animu one for like 5 secs and said 'Nope!'

I prefer chatting with people one on one. Groups give me headaches. Too many conversations at once.


You made the correct choice.....

Sanity is important!
5203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

for the love of god if you value your sanity.

STAY AWAY



okay *uninstalls discord*
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

WITH PRIDE AND HONOUR and COURAGE


Sounds boring. Do you have any other means to convince me?
27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16

Nalaniel wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

WITH PRIDE AND HONOUR and COURAGE


Sounds boring. Do you have any other means to convince me?


....I will bother you if you don't ?
Posted 8/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

You made the correct choice.....

Sanity is important!


And who said I was sane to begin with?
27560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Bundaberg, Queens...
Online
Posted 8/5/16

Rinrinrinn wrote:


Ryulightorb wrote:

You made the correct choice.....

Sanity is important!


And who said I was sane to begin with?


oh then JOIN
Posted 8/5/16

Ryulightorb wrote:

oh then JOIN


Nope. It just didn't seem like my kind of crazy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.