Post Reply One piece film gold
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/16
Hey guys if you have any clue, is there a place to watch one piece film gold? Does anyone know if crunchyroll is gonna add it? Please tell me I want to watch so bad
One Punch Mod
85810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/5/16

Fogmoon47 wrote:

Hey guys if you have any clue, is there a place to watch one piece film gold? Does anyone know if crunchyroll is gonna add it? Please tell me I want to watch so bad


I've moved this over to Advice, Info, Recommendations.

Folks who may wish to reply, remember that it is against CR's site rules to link to or name non-legit sources for this sort of thing.

CR has not made any announcement about getting the movie. While they sometimes get specials, they don't usually get movies, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for such an announcement (but if it did come it would be in Site News
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

lorreen wrote:


Fogmoon47 wrote:

Hey guys if you have any clue, is there a place to watch one piece film gold? Does anyone know if crunchyroll is gonna add it? Please tell me I want to watch so bad


I've moved this over to Advice, Info, Recommendations.

Folks who may wish to reply, remember that it is against CR's site rules to link to or name non-legit sources for this sort of thing.

CR has not made any announcement about getting the movie. While they sometimes get specials, they don't usually get movies, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for such an announcement (but if it did come it would be in Site News


If you're talking about Heart of Gold, CR does have it, it just doesn't have a separate listing. It's also on Funimation.
One Punch Mod
85810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16

eyeofpain wrote:


lorreen wrote:


Fogmoon47 wrote:

Hey guys if you have any clue, is there a place to watch one piece film gold? Does anyone know if crunchyroll is gonna add it? Please tell me I want to watch so bad


I've moved this over to Advice, Info, Recommendations.

Folks who may wish to reply, remember that it is against CR's site rules to link to or name non-legit sources for this sort of thing.

CR has not made any announcement about getting the movie. While they sometimes get specials, they don't usually get movies, so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for such an announcement (but if it did come it would be in Site News


If you're talking about Heart of Gold, CR does have it, it just doesn't have a separate listing. It's also on [url="Funimation"]http://www.funimation.com/shows/one-piece/videos/official/heart-of-gold
.

They are two different things. One is a tv special; the other a theatrical release. The tv special is a tie-in to the movie.
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/5/16
To be more specific I'm talking about the 13th one piece movie, One Piece Film Gold
11689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Jersey
Online
Posted 8/5/16 , edited 8/5/16
Generally speaking, theatrical releases don't get streamed, at least not until they have a physical release and often not even then. Funimation licensed the two previous movies, Strong World and Film Z, and even the two of those aren't streaming and they've already been released on DVD/Blu-Ray.

But it would not surprise me at all though if Film Gold ends up with a limited theatrical release. Nothing's been announced yet so this is just me making guesses, but Funimation has already released several anime films this year with limited theatrical releases.
You must be logged in to post.